Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nervara

Fish Men?

I was playing PvP and listened to what the Cephalon's say when you carry them. What really stood out to me is they constantly call you fish people. Is this just cause they're silly cephalons or does this mean something?

I was playing PvP and listened to what the Cephalon's say when you carry them. What really stood out to me is they constantly call you fish people. Is this just cause they're silly cephalons or does this mean something?

OPERATORS! THE FISH ARE SWIMMING AWAY WITH ME!

maxresdefault.jpg

SarahAppo! ;D

Also I like the female Cephalon!

She says I'm so cute she wants to squeeze my face till she crushes it! ;D

SarahAppo! ;D

Also I like the female Cephalon!

She says I'm so cute she wants to squeeze my face till she crushes it! ;D

I hate Vol, I hate that b!tch with the most passion that has ever crossed this earth, she just irks me.

I hate Vol, I hate that b!tch with the most passion that has ever crossed this earth, she just irks me.

But Vol is awesome! She loves seeing me gun down her so-called 'allies' in cold blood! She's just a sociopathic sweetheart once you get to know her.

But Vol is awesome! She loves seeing me gun down her so-called 'allies' in cold blood! She's just a sociopathic sweetheart once you get to know her.

She's a damned sadist.

She's a damned [insert word that means they get gratification out of someone being hurt, be it their enemies or their best friends].

You hate your life don't you? ;(

She's a damned [insert word that means they get gratification out of someone being hurt, be it their enemies or their best friends].

I like em firey!

Sadist? Is that what you were looking for?

Sadist? Is that what you were looking for?

Sounds like sadist. Might I ask, where can I explore the personalities and names of the Cephalons without going in game?

Cephalons come from under water? or at least think they are under water.

Hello~ gravity. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee