The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Say Something Nice For A Change

lukaself

I started being active and contributing to these forums in January after two years of silence... and I realised that the entirety of my posts have been bug reports.... So i decided to say something nice this time. 

I've been a long time fan of Dark Sector, the game that came before Warframe. I still sometimes play it only to guide my glaive through hordes of enemies, here cutting a hand here, a leg...

What I loved particularly in the Dark Sector and now the Warframe universe, was the aesthetics of the Frames. Organic armors were all the rage in the 90s with the arrival of big players like Spawn or the return of Venom, carnage and all symbiotes in general (Does someone remember Weapon Zero ? loved that thing to death)

I have a Collector mentality, so I the sheer number of frames WF have now is a child's dream ^^

I'll finish on saying that I'm proud to be in the 1% Volt users and I hope to finally finish building that Volt prime soon !

Go all staff at DE ! Go Mods ! You surely noticed I'm sometimes grumpy when reporting frustrating long standing bugs, but I wanted you to know that I love what you do. Nuff Said.

(づ。*◕__◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧

Edited by lukaself

HAHAHA

Thanks all for making me laugh so hard ( Yes you too Atreyous - Have you read the Neverending Story? Yeah it's a book and it's in German ^^ )

Compared to the usual internet standards your reactions are a sight for sore eyes !

Edited by lukaself

• 2 weeks later...

HA !  VirtualJunky beat you to it ^^

I just submitted another bug report and I wanted to state that when I see what mods and devs have to deal with daily already, I feel bad. So to balance it out,  I renew my support to them :

Even if I sound like a grumpy, frustrated and entitled old man each time I report anything, that doesn't make me love waframe less, so go for it DE, if you ever come around here,  I do give free hugs. Claim them naOOooooow - at you earliest convenience.

(Oh, fellow tennos can have one too, that goes without saying ^^)

Edited by lukaself