The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buyable Materials.

DatPug87

For the love of god can we please make it so crafting materials can either be purchased or have better drop rates? I must have 5k in Polymer Bundles, Salvage and Ferrite but I have next to nothing for the really important stuff like Gallium, Nerudoes and Neural Sensors. Can you please either make it so we can just purchase the materials from the store and just make them like 10k in credits a piece? I am hitting a point where I have more money then I know what to spend it on. Or please make trading in this game as I have some things I know my friends need and vice versa and I am getting really tired farming missions in sectors for this materials that almost, never, ever, drop.

Edited by DatPug87

Tell me then, please for the love of god. I have all the mats I need to make like 4 different items and all I lack are Nerodoes, Gallium and Neural Sensors, I am going out of my mind and I have been at this a couple of days.

And no I am not an idiot, I look at the sector maps and I look at the planet descriptions and go to planets that have the material that I need, so I am not just barreling through the game blind, I do have some sense to me, but even then I am not having much luck finding this stuff.

Edited by DatPug87

The search function is moderately useful. There are already a lot of threads asking about crafting materials but Neurodes drop from the Earth boss (Everest), Neural Sensors drop from Jupiter's boss (Themisto), and Gallium supposedly drops from Uranus (Titania) or Mars (War) bosses.

My info on Gallium might be out of date because the list I have is from around 5.3.

Edited by Baldur

Your right it is useful, but what is also useful is making it more obvious where the items drop, like hovering your mouse over a mission and having it tell you what you could possibly find there, instead of turning an entire planet into one massive scavenger hunt.

The thing is all the materials drop on that planet not just from one area on that planet. Bosses automatically drop one of the 3 materials listed so you have a good chance to not even get gallium.

Edited by Joos

To be fair, not many games have a feature built in to tell you where drops are.

Also, the materials OP was asking for do happen to drop from specific places. But as you've said, some do indeed just drop randomly throughout level.

Edited by Baldur

That is fine if they wont change it and make it so you can see what mission drops what, that is fine, but either just increase the drop rates or make it so you can buy the mats at a higher price (Because if you play this for a week you will realize you have more money then you can spend really). And the fact that the best chance are farming the bosses when so far the Everest Boss is an absolute nightmare to fight due to his ridiculously large amounts of shields. It is just hard, it is also hard to do this in pub games with random people because one to many times a boss drops, host grabs what he wanted, then drops game and every one loses out.

[snip] Everest Boss is an absolute nightmare to fight due to his ridiculously large amounts of shields. It is just hard, it is also hard to do this in pub games with random people because one to many times a boss drops, host grabs what he wanted, then drops game and every one loses out.

Wow, I haven't run into that ever. That's pretty scumbag...

Host dropping out of the game after boss kill has happened to me from time to time. I agree they need some sort of punishment system for these people.

Putting a monetary value on high end materials would defeat the purpose of the game, which is to actually play the game. By rank 15 on your default warframe you could most likely buy all the materials you would need to make your desired load out. Farming/grinding is part of any MMO game, and makes it worth while.

As for the bosses, I admit that I have had trouble from time to time with the bosses but that is also part of any MMO. Difficulties with the boss just means you need to either level your equipment further, find better mods, try a different method of engagement, or try another time with a different squad.