Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Helmet Blueprints

Necrospeaker

Question

After doing quite a few online searches I came to the conclusion that most people get the print from Xini wave five. However, I have run this mission up to wave ten almost a hundred times, and have yet to receive it. People have also told me other levels and waves to go to.

What is the best way to get it? And where did you get it if you have?

9 answers to this question

i got my parts without running xini at all, its random, you will get them at some point but you have to be patient

(i was about to give up for the system blueprint and it dropped :D ) 

remember raid,capture,spy,defence

Edited by Gio21

You're already doing it right. You just need to be more patient and pray to RNG. I've gotten ~5 banshee helmets the past few days running Xini and got one from running Europa - Valefor because I wanted a small break from Xini.

Keep running Xini. If you have any AoE like Banshee you just blow through the first 5 waves like nothing. Difference between running Xini and some random mission that has a reward at the end is that you'll also get mods. You'll be able to get mods like multi-shot for any gun, Thunderbolt, and more.

I played Xini a good 20+ runs before I decided to play on Callisto in Jupiter instead, and I got helmet instantly..

Gotta mix it up sometimes. Today I farmed Xini and Valefor - Europa. I got 5 banshee helmet bps and 1 chassis in total. 1 systems was up to be claimed but I continued instead.