The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De Where Is Aklex Prime :^)

GreyEnneract

A lot of people want Aklex Prime.  Doesn't strike me as being particularly unbalanced when we already have secondaries that do more damage with faster reload time. Seriously, how often do you see people using a Lex Prime?

Oh really. I use it. The Lex Prime is a very powerful secondary that does more dmg than most secondaries. I like it. It's a hand cannon. And sounds like one too. If it was to be released as a AK version. It would be too OP and people would complain.

Pfft you only got the bits ready? 

I have them built and ready to go. You gotta keep the dream alive!

depleted my plat with Chroma's bundle. Don't worry, I'm sure by the time DE make these, I will have enough plat for slots, and enough O.cells.

What is this question?

Yes, I mean.. no.. Why would they only release weapons with PA? They never did that?!  Did they? I mean... cept skana and lato prime.

He doesn't mean weapons being only available with PA. He means weapons being released outside of PA, as has happened a few times before. Or so I assume. His phrasing really doesn't sound like how you took it.

Anyways, really hope they do consider releasing things outside of prime access, I mean.. those goodies to be had.

He doesn't mean weapons being only available with PA. He means weapons being released outside of PA, as has happened a few times before. Or so I assume. His phrasing really doesn't sound like how you took it.

Anyways, really hope they do consider releasing things outside of prime access, I mean.. those goodies to be had.

What I was saying is that it used to happen often, but now I can't remember the last time it has happened.

A lot of people want Aklex Prime.  Doesn't strike me as being particularly unbalanced when we already have secondaries that do more damage with faster reload time. Seriously, how often do you see people using a Lex Prime?

I use a silenced Lex Prime with my Loki cause too hipster for Synoid Gammacor.

BTW it wrecks equally as well as any other secondary. :D

But they have huge status chance.

So the AkLex are better with the elemental event-mods while regular Lex can reach higher damage-peaks with the regular elemental mods (or the currently only primed one for fire). Many players will go for the damage-peak...

So the AkLex are better with the elemental event-mods while regular Lex can reach higher damage-peaks with the regular elemental mods (or the currently only primed one for fire). Many players will go for the damage-peak...

They don't have to do the same with Aklex Prime. Also, they would still use Marelok(s) instead because of more damage per shot and it has huge status chance too.

• 2 weeks later...