The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Idea

jpvi1207

well i had this idea where, you had to beat this MAJOR very special boss made for the event of Developers choice,

A special version of a grineer with 4 arms, a short sword on each hand, a shoulder mounted multi rocket launcher, and its scream would stun the player. Its a genetic expirement that has the technocyte virus constantly regenerate its armor, but at a aslow rate.

The only way to kill him would be making him run near a bunch of explosives that would momentarily stunlock him and de-activate his shields so you can hit him with all you got.

He would be mid-speed boss, the name i made for him is " General Ace Scaldor" and lthe Lotu would call him "you must assasinate the target known as the grineers ace", he would rather be twice as big as a rhino warframe, his attacks would do serious damage and it could even possibly one hit KO you if you are in the middle of his AoE quad-sword attack

I would love this boss as an event, even MORE as a normal boss, i wanted to throw this idea in for the DE, also his lines could be

-"you inferior being, you and your warframe suit will be hanging on my wall as a trophy!"

-"the grineer will conquer all, and none of you can stop us!"

-"Your weapons dont even tickle me..."

-"Die tenno, you and your comrades will perish under my hands!!!" (when using his special AoE attack)

-"/clan name/ will be crushed like insects!"

i hope this gets in in the next update to U8 n_n also wanted to say hi to all DE and thank them for the awesome work

Edited by jpvi1207