DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.5

• Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin not being deactivated when entering bleedout, preventing players from bleeding out.

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! =(

No fix about Prime texture, no Excal buff, no fix about clan emblem with Edo prime armor, no buff about arcane enhancements.. :'(

Edited by CGs_Knackie
  • Upvote 2

Is it still updating or? My launcher isnt downloading anything and i cant login anymore.

Edited by Marabunta5
  • Upvote 1

• Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate

wtf.. All that hours of stalker sigil farming..... oh my god.... you guys are kiddin arent you? just lost my faith in the lotus.

I wasn't aware that Iron Skin wasn't supposed to protect from bleedout. I could have sworn this was part of the game for a long time...

A skill that grants absolute immortality for just 50 energy didn't seem broken to you?

Is it still updating or? My launcher isnt downloading anything and i cant login anymore.

Same here.

wtf.. All that hours of stalker sigil farming..... oh my god.... you guys are kiddin arent you? just lost my faith in the lotus.

Stalker sigils dropped just fine, you're just unlucky. The ones from the starmap bosses didn't.

• Upvote 2

I think that the patch notes meant the actual bosses, the ones in the planets. On U16 some bosses were supposed to drop sigils, but they weren't dropping them at all.

HOTFIX 15.1.6 INBOUND ?

Cannot enter Navigation now = "Failed to create session. Please try again"

UPDATE: Fixed itself with a restart

Edited by OfPowerOfWant

Could you possibly tone down Manics' death scream a bit? It's very loud.

What are your settings? A lot of players have been upset that it isn't loud enough.

warframe says im unable to connect check info. the one time i can get energy siphon i cant join the damn game.

They mean Boss sigils like Nef Enyo, Jackal etc..

Still waiting for the hotfix to finish deploying.  Wonder what's taking so long.
Thanks DE.

Edited by Sonitorum

Getting Failed to login, check your credentials after exiting the game and trying to re-enter after the hotfix. Please fix.

Same.

Guys, stop trying to post the redtext until the hotfix is completely deployed.

Ehh to my knowledge this thread gets posted the moment the update is done deploying.