DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.1.5

Fixed some areas in the Relay where players could escape in the Navigation room.

You mean that you fixed it so that players can't bleed out when Iron Skin is still active, right?

PINK http://imgur.com/ULQ9D1w

ALSO PLS FIX HIJACK NOT ENDING ON THE RAID

Did you have more then 4 people alive when it reached the end?

That seems like it is the problem since my group had it happen once when we only had 2 alive at the end.

Fixed some areas in the Relay where players could escape in the Navigation room.

You mean that you fixed it so that players can't bleed out when Iron Skin is still active, right?

"what's delicious a weighs a lot?" Apparently a chat server, because it just crashed.

Just tried to do the forma alert, hotfix started deploying in the middle of the mission.  Finished it, no forma and can't log back in.  Grr.

Woo! Also I don't know if you know about this but color research still takes 3 days on some colors even though it says 1 1/2 days. Please fix!

I dont know, on the whole PINK color thing, I was playing as a full pink Chroma in a T1D with friends when it showed up near wave 17 or so.

Even if I was not, I feel noticed by redtext senpai.

• Upvote 1

I lost some good mission rewards, a stance called Crushing Ruin and an Energy Siphon aura, is there any way to get them back?

Ehh to my knowledge this thread gets posted the moment the update is done deploying.

It just finished. Took like, 5 minutes.

It just finished. Took like, 5 minutes.

Took more than 20 if you count the initial 5 minutes with the red text.

My post on the first page (top post) was made just after the "Patch is now deploying" text, and the last edit was just after it finished.

Galli-YUM...

Welp, grats on making my 30-something gallium commit suicide, time to farm some more... :/

Changes

• Improved the texture details on Volt Prime.
  • Removed the tutorial versions of enemies from Codex, as they are identical to normal enemies.

Fixes

• Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate.
  • Fixed Chroma playing idle animations when using Spectral Scream as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428896-chroma-does-idle-animations-during-spectral-scream/
  • Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin not being deactivated when entering bleedout, preventing players from bleeding out.
  • Fixed some areas in the Relay where players could escape in the Navigation room.
  • Fixed extensive audio when using Frosts’ Augment Mods.
  • Fixed issue preventing players from being able to complete their scans for Maroo.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMMORTAL!!!!! IMMORTAAAL!!!!! D: