Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

buyable energy

historyboi

why not allow players to buy battery packs to recharge their energy mid misson?

have the have varying amounts available in the market so players can fill their energy when they are in a tight spot? this would also help with the stealth problem where people cant do missons undetected.

25 energy = 250 cred

50 energy = 500 cred

75 energy = 750 cred

100 energy = 1000 cred

for the picture just have a battery.

There are tons of Energy orbs you can get in a mission. Supply crates have them, sometimes lockers, and enemys carry them. I always have to much power during missions and bypass a bunch of orbs. Pretty common drop if you look around and take your time and are not rushing the mission.

There should be slight energy regen.

'Nuff said

Speaking of regen, there is also a artifact card you can get that give you Energy Siphon, which regens your energy over time. So if you are stealthing a mission anyways, just chill out grab a drink while you wait. No different from mana regen in other games.

Speaking of regen, there is also a artifact card you can get that give you Energy Siphon, which regens your energy over time. So if you are stealthing a mission anyways, just chill out grab a drink while you wait. No different from mana regen in other games.

and suddenly memories of letting my characters run around in circles to make their mana regen in ff12... I think it was 12

Adding in a "Buyable" energy source would be a nice addition to the Gear selection, but I feel the same, right now it's not needed with how much the energy drops in a mission, plus it would make the side achievement mission to gather energy orbs null since you could just buy energy. For short it should be maybe something to consider later on.

yes and right now if you want to use your abilities constantly your kinda forced to take this.

not to mention it doesnt work if you join mid-mission.

you know what game companies do when theres something that everyone is forced to take because its too good\not fun playing without it? they integrate it passivley into everyone.

Could you imagine any other game that has mana that forces people to equip certain items for that mana to regenerate? (except Demon's Souls, thats supposed to be super hard anyways

Edited by Malachia

yes and right now if you want to use your abilities constantly your kinda forced to take this.

not to mention it doesnt work if you join mid-mission.

you know what game companies do when theres something that everyone is forced to take because its too good\not fun playing without it? they integrate it passivley into everyone.

Could you imagine any other game that has mana that forces people to equip certain items for that mana to regenerate? (except Demon's Souls, thats supposed to be super hard anyways

EQ2, if I recall, makes you equip food, else your regeneration is really slow.

Runescape made you eat food to regenerate, otherwise it was fairly slow.

Dark Souls makes you equip a ring for regeneration (Proprem?)

A lot of RPGs have a function that forces you to use potions to regenerate mana, and health.

The list goes on. It also includes WoW.

As for "that's supposed to be super hard anyways"... Who says this game isn't supposed to be hard too. and the energy syphon works for your group, in a squad based game... so it makes sense to have it as an item, same with rejuvination, and the various ammo find artifacts.

EQ2, if I recall, makes you equip food, else your regeneration is really slow. - Still has basic regen

Runescape made you eat food to regenerate, otherwise it was fairly slow. - Still has basic regen

Dark Souls makes you equip a ring for regeneration (Proprem?) - No.

A lot of RPGs have a function that forces you to use potions to regenerate mana, and health.

The list goes on. It also includes WoW.

As for "that's supposed to be super hard anyways"... Who says this game isn't supposed to be hard too. and the energy syphon works for your group, in a squad based game... so it makes sense to have it as an item, same with rejuvination, and the various ammo find artifacts.

I have no problem with DS, its the best game i have ever played, but the objective of that game is totally different than this one, that one is about dieing (ALOT) and learning from your deaths to the point you flow with the game so well you feel like a freakin ninja.

There is no mana regeneration in demon souls because that would make the game alot more easyer, and death would be more rare.

If you want to regen, you have to sacrifice one of your ring slots, which is a HUGE deal, to regen a veeery small amount of mana over time.

and with all the other games you mentioned:

1. They are old fasioned MMO's, if you check, most new MMO's (actually WoW changed this as well i think at some point) have very large mana regenerations when out of combat.

2. In all those games mana still regenerates even if you dont have those things equiped

3. Why exactly are you comparing Warframe to an mmorpg? i didnt quite get the idea.

"A lot of RPGs have a function that forces you to use potions to regenerate mana, and health."

Actually, no.

I cant think of another one except demon's souls (which i think i covered nicley in this post) that forces you to use potions and stuff to regenerate mana. theres an option of using potions and stuff to regenerate it quicker, but your never forced to use those.

"A lot of RPGs have a function that forces you to use potions to regenerate mana, and health."

Actually, no.

I cant think of another one except demon's souls (which i think i covered nicley in this post) that forces you to use potions and stuff to regenerate mana. theres an option of using potions and stuff to regenerate it quicker, but your never forced to use those.

mabinogi dosnt force you to use pots to regen.

same with maplestory