The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replace Forma Blueprints With Imperfect Forma...

Yezzik

...that behaves the way forma does now.

Building the forma turns it into Restored Forma, that doesn't unlevel what it's used on.

Because there's no way in hell I'm using up my hundred-plus forma blueprints with neurodes as rare as they are now.

Building the forma turns it into Restored Forma, that doesn't unlevel what it's used on.

Because there's no way in hell I'm using up my hundred-plus forma blueprints with neurodes as rare as they are now.

Try putting them on the MK-1 Braton, just cuz.

I can't see anything like this being implemented & hope nothing like this will ever be implemented. I personally enjoy putting multiple forma on my weapons, frames & companions then leveling them up again. This feature is part of Warframe as is resource gathering & item crafting. If you don't like one or more features of Warframe & can't enjoy the game, then stop playing.

As an alternative you could look in recruitment chat as many players host "X" resource farming runs or there are a plethora of clans for you to join, in which i guarantee there will be a few members that enjoy a good farming session.

Atleast theres the guaranteed chance of one from Alad V. AFAIK there isnt a place like that as of current for neurodes.

Alad never guarentees a drop of a neural sensor and its been that way gince he was first released.  You have a good chance of them droping (I'd guess about a 40% chance for alad, and maybe additinal for zanuka but not certain as I always have carrier) but its never been guarenteed.

Edited by Loswaith

Alad never guarentees a drop of a neural sensor and its been that way gince he was first released.  You have a good chance of them droping (I'd guess about a 40% chance for alad, and maybe additinal for zanuka but not certain as I always have carrier) but its never been guarenteed.

Thats what he said, guaranteed chance of Alad dropping Neural Sensors.