Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"?" reward get when lost the mission

Beairre

Yes, I lost the Alert mission with a "?" reward to test if I get a reward. I got the Enemy radar, which I'm pretty sure didn't have before. So what if a Orokin thing drops in "?". I already know failing the mission won't erase it, and you still get the same reward over and over, even if you fail...

This happend to me I was like "OMG THEY ARE LEVEL 28!" and I was on ash so i was like... oh ill fail and do it with friends "BAM" enemy radar... O_O I DONT EVEN... /mindexplode

This is clearly a bug I shouldn't be rewarded for failure :( makes me feel like a scrub ( but yay for harder defence in alerts that I don't faceroll now )

I noticed this too. And with artifacts, it wouldn't really matter, but with something like a recipe, especially for the reactor or catalyst, it might be abused. Hopefully it won't be an abusable feature or will be fixed before things go badly.

Edited by JHarlequin

This happened to me as well. I didn't anticipate the level change in alerts and ended up getting wasted a few times during a recent one. Didn't help that I was trying to bum rush a bunch of higher level grineer with a space axe, but yeah. Definitely something they may want to fix quick.

Edited by Dawnfire

Why would you run it 4 more times... Artifacts don't stack silly :P

EDIT : before someone corrects me yes i know they stack ingame but not on the same person.

Because blueprints do. While yes, They didnt stack but was trying it out, to report it. I.E reactor alerts...you can contiually kill yourself and farm them.

Well now did the Orokin reactor dropped at "?" I did this a few times. First time of course I got the recipe, but did I get more than one? Well... I had to rush it in the foundry and yes, it works.

You had to rush it? DO you mean to get another, or you jsut decided to rush it? If you just decided to rush it, your paying the same plat for price in market lawl.

I usually check the rewards beforehand so I know if he run is worth it or not. Since you don't really gain the experience you are supposed to get from that screen, I thought maybe I don't get that item either. It should really reflect what you gain from that failure. I mean if you don't even gain anything why even put that screen to begin with.

You had to rush it? DO you mean to get another, or you jsut decided to rush it? If you just decided to rush it, your paying the same plat for price in market lawl.

I decided to rush it because it's beta, and found a bug this way >.>

Had the same happen to me. Started the alert with no lives left and died in the last round and even feared the alert would still be gone and i would get nothing. Instead got the reward and the alert was still listed.

Did any of you have lives left when this happend?

Dammit... Could have cheated the system for the Reactors and Catalyts :P I wasn't actually on at the time so bleh...

Pretty damn broken bug we have here though. Makes sense to get the DROPS from a mission after you fail but getting the reward after a failure is...