Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Player Missions?

(PSN)immanks102

I have.  Usually on invasion missions.  I'm guessing it has to do with several squads all trying to join at the same time.  2 people try joining a squad with 3 in it already at the same time.  Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.

You are right. I was flying with someone else into a mission and when we both arrived there was three ppl in the mission. So 5 people in the squad and 4 names listed to the right showing their hp and shield.

I have.  Usually on invasion missions.  I'm guessing it has to do with several squads all trying to join at the same time.  2 people try joining a squad with 3 in it already at the same time.  Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.

This has happened to me several times too. 

It's happened to me quite a few times. I'm usually hosting so I'm beginning to think it's something on my end but I can't figure out what.

I've had it happen on two extermination missions and one defense and I'm pretty sure they were alert missions.

Edited by (PS4)crispyninja1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

It's happened to me quite a few times. I'm usually hosting so I'm beginning to think it's something on my end but I can't figure out what.

I've had it happen on two extermination missions and one defense and I'm pretty sure they were alert missions.

I've seen it a few times. It's more likely to happen on alerts because you have many more players; there's nothing alert-specific about it, it's the "perfect storm" of players hitting the same node at the same time.

Cheers,