Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.2

DE_Adam

Hmmm the overload augment doesn't seem to match what the DC voted for.

I guess you missed [DE]Drew's post about the Augments we will see in U16.  Not all of them will be our top choice.  Basicly, there will be more than one per power and some second or third place ones will be finished sooner.  Your dreams of a more offensive Overload may still be a reality later.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

I think it is pretty good, although I find 3% bit too low, maybe 5~15%?

Assuming that ability gives you Overshield (I didn't used it yet, but I will assume so since it is otherwise pointless), it will be like Shield Transference where it doesn't actually take any slot because it could directly replace Redirection.

OROKIN COLOR PICKJJR23 RE#@rlkq#@jm pi#r@r #@q(pu@u#

Q329 ,HIR83232Rii@p#i#@p#@(*#*@*#@

83020328320E0UR99RPRQ

320Y8#R@@#OPRCK#@JR#2

#@JRO#@#@#@R#3

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Edited by LazerSkink

Not gonna lie, I was expecting more.  U16 has been, and is continuing to be, a pretty big let down. 

I am grateful for the fixes, but three new augments... that's it?  No new weapon?  No new enemy?

I am just praying this week's void trader won't be yet another let down as he has been the last several times, not getting my hopes up though. 

Ya' know , by the looks of it they are slowly adding all the stuff in rather than in one large clump. Giving people a chance to transition to all this up coming stuff instead of being overwhelmed at having tons of new content and Gosh darn it if it isn't annoying to get a steady feed of new stuff to tinker with instead of getting it all in a week and blowing through it and then coming on the forum complaining about that.

so far we got a new frame , a new prime, 2 new weapons , more augment mods , a neutral syndicate, a more fun and balanced PvP mode, A large Raid boss, Arcane augments, retuning of previous powers , fixs , changes ... For an update that they have been Continuing to patch and add stuff to have it at .2 already ~ they did a lot more than everyone seems to be giving them credit for.

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Still no fix for secondary weapons clipping onto chroma weirdly,using the nekros noble animation.Hikkou Prime,specifically.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

Maybe DE is already planning to increase its damage itself?