Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.2

DE_Adam

Still no fix for

Excalibur's broken immortal skin channeling effect.

https://forums.warfr...nneling-effect/

forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/411633-de-why-did-you-change-excaliburs-immortal-skin-channeling-effect/

The recent changes to Excalibur's radial javelin were discouraging enough but do you also have to continue to leave his immortal skin channeling broken so he also looks terrible too?

"

• Players will no longer be able to keep Syndicate Medallions found during a Mission if the Mission is not completed.

GOTCHA'!!

Noticed a ton of people not helping with the missions, instead running around looking for medallions and then they would just quit.. Just disappear.. Hopefully they will now elect to stay and finish with the rest of the team. 

Oh where, oh where has the new E gate gone. Oh where, oh where can it be?

In other news Rhino Charge and slash dash still one hit in PvP and only take 25 energy...wat.

Also don't think overload should go through WALLS when it one hits a full health/shield rhino with full health IRON SKIN.

I disagree with overload because it is visible to dodge and takes 100 energy... all 100 energy attacks should 1 hit in my opinion

Hmmm the overload augment doesn't seem to match what the DC voted for.

K8HSIq4.jpg

The one that won the vote for the design council was the damaging arc when enemies were hit by overload, yet the augment we got was the one that came in third place. Why did you decide to choose this augment? This does nothing to help overload still being lackluster. I was really hoping for the augment to arc to enemies to increase the damage.

Dw9qu.gif

Someone done goofed. With any luck, electricity arcing will be added to the base Overload...?

Edited by Noble_Cactus