DE_Adam

Update 16.2

The ‘unstuck’ command can ONLY be used when the player is alive, and will teleport the player to their last good position.

Being able to unstuck is good.

But sometimes we fall of maps and die instantly.

Can this be fixed?

Casting Blade Storm in the Void is still dangerous. :/

And still no fix for

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

*Frost's Avalanche:

A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).

B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).

Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

*Nekros Summons Lv1 Useless Shadows At High Level:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403156-nekros-summons-lv1-useless-shadows-at-high-level/

Edited by aerosoul1337
  • Upvote 1

Sevati Sekhara misalignment still not fixed:

Still cannot apply Arcane Enhancements to Volt Prime's default helmet, I have 3x Arcane Strike, so this one is beginning to bug me:

Also, still, the Dex Dakras are also suffering the same low-resolution issue as the Volt Prime helmet was, and are glaringly obvious being sheathed on the back.

Both a command to become unstuck, and finally playing for several hours without crashing.  I'd think it was an April Fool's joke, but this is more akin to an Easter present than a prank.

Thanks DE for finally getting these issues addressed!

Additions

• Added an ‘unstuck’ command to help players escape from areas they would otherwise have had to leave the Mission to escape. The ‘unstuck’ command can ONLY be used when the player is alive, and will teleport the player to their last good position.
    • The command can be used simply by typing /unstuck
    • Once the Mission has been completed, you will be required to restart Warframe so that we may receive an appropriate bug report to help identify these problem locations and monitor the use of the unstuck command.
    • The ‘unstuck’ command does not currently function in the Liset, Dojo or Conclave.
    • There is a 2 minute cooldown between use.

It only took 2 years and 16 Major Updates... but it's here!

2 mins CD?? lol wut?

Edited by Phoenix86
  • Upvote 1

Still no fix for - Syndicate Spy missions "Unidentified items" giving nothing, no extra rewards

• Added an ‘unstuck’ command to help players escape from areas they would otherwise have had to leave the Mission to escape. The ‘unstuck’ command can ONLY be used when the player is alive, and will teleport the player to their last good position.
    • The command can be used simply by typing /unstuck
    • Once the Mission has been completed, you will be required to restart Warframe so that we may receive an appropriate bug report to help identify these problem locations and monitor the use of the unstuck command.
    • The ‘unstuck’ command does not currently function in the Liset, Dojo or Conclave.
    • There is a 2 minute cooldown between use.

Even the command they create to get players out of bugged areas gets nerfed.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for nagging, but why you do this with Edo Prime? Now I can't wear most of my syandanas because on them metal color in second slot and on edo prime now it's in 4th. And I can't color it in one stile without adding too much of one color.

Even more low spec PC optimizations?

DE, I love you. You are like one of the very few than care about that x3

• Upvote 1

I was not hyped for bunny ears and egg hunt but I might start the quest today doing hoppity hops.

What's with the delay?

still no fix from being left out of squad when starting mission

Still no CONCLAVE CODEX UPDATE.

Plz include full rules and scoring ...Also rep earning mechanics.  Coz I always get like...~600 rep per conclave....But recently I got ~1600. Would like to know why coz I played normally.