Please! Remove Orokin Cells In Tower Iv Survival

--Q--XFA

Seriously, this is absurd. There are a lot of places to farm OCs. 

So I ran for 30 minutes in T4 surv and all i got were OCs. This isn't very rewarding. It's a lot better if they were R5 cores or rare prime components.

albBLaG.jpg

It doesn't matter.

DE has stated in their pax east devstream that they're gonna work harder on pushing more people out of the void and back into the star chart by, more or less, removing the void outright. They'll probably reintroduce it in some small form in the star chart, but soon you'll never be able to gain access to those areas directly again.

I'm disappointed in that plan too. The void tileset is the most beautiful in the game and its new music is terrific, now DE is gonna give endgamers the boot.

I would say RNG as usual but that's just stupid In this case. There should be a script not to give too many cells a row.

DE intentionally added the OCells to the drop tables in T4 survival, its one of the steps they've added to get people to leave the void.

Go do T4 defense if you need R5s.

Personally, I use the T4S for orokin cells when I need them.  Just adapt and overcome.  If you're dying for them R5 cores, just do 10min runs of Survival (lvl20+) or the hard Interception missions in the star chart.

Looks like you got some Rare 5s and a prime part so whats the issue again?

*1 bundle of Rare 5's and 1 extremely common Prime Part for 30 minutes, making 4/6 of the rotations O-Cells - which is ridiculous for a T4, let alone a T4 that never used to drop cells until they nerfed rewards.

Personally, I use the T4S for orokin cells when I need them.  Just adapt and overcome.  If you're dying for them R5 cores, just do 10min runs of Survival (lvl20+) or the hard Interception missions in the star chart.

I'm farming prime parts and R5s and it feels more rewarding to be awarded with primes parts than with random stupid mods in the start chart.

Orokin cells need to be cut down in T4S... they can be farmed through other methods, not through T4S. Don't think we would prefer doing T4S for orokin cells rather than some other regular map that would be just as good. Cut down, OR completely removed...

Orokin cells don't just need to be removed from T4, but all tiers of the void. 

Also, DE has said they want to reduce grind, but then do S#&$ like this.  This just makes the grind even worse, and in this case it manages to just &!$$ people off.  Along with this forma should pretty much be removed from T4 drops tables/rotations, its already very easy to get them from lower tiers.  They can say they want people to do things other than farm the void, but that doesn't change the fact they totally wrecked the amount of cores people could farm, the addition of R5 Rare core packs outside the void didn't compensate for how bad they nerfed it. 

Seriously, this is absurd. There are a lot of places to farm OCs. 

So I ran for 30 minutes in T4 surv and all i got were OCs. This isn't very rewarding. It's a lot better if they were R5 cores or rare prime components.

albBLaG.jpg

man really u get nice ocell drop and u whining i wish to have urs luck bro

man really u get nice ocell drop and u whining i wish to have urs luck bro

We don't go to T4 to farm orokin cells. That's what the Orokin Derelict and Saturn are for.

Chances are the OP has added 12 orokin cells to the other 500+ he has lol.

• 2 months later...

Small Nekro(s) lol

I took a long break from warframe (about 2 months) which is common for me as i'm an off and on player. When i was playing i would be doing Void runs, mostly T4S as this is where i made most all of my platinum due to the r5 cores. I knew they would nerf it and i knew it would be fairly fast but i didn't think they would nerf it to this extent. I doubt they ever retract what they have done but by now they should be able to see the loss in profit because of this. There are now fewer players maxing and selling mods and as such those that didn't want to grind are now being forced into doing so. This will only serve to kill the player-base. Not like it's the first problem DE has created and i doubt it will be the last. I will still screw around in hubs, hop on for baro and join lowbie missions here and there but this has killed this game for me.

Unless they make r5s more common in normal missions (and i mean a lot more common) then i'm done advancing, It will simply take FAR too long to get mods to max rank and after such a long grind i will take even longer breaks until i eventually stop playing. When this game started there was a lot of potential but DE seems to only drive this games potential further into the ground. That is not to say they haven't done great things but the negatives far outweigh the positives as it stands :/ 

Archived