The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Gorgon Fans ?

LokMane_O

old school playas all have love/respect for the Gorgon, easy way to tell whos been here awhile and who hasnt

What this guy said^

I got 3 forma on my gorgon (2nd weapon I ever made;grakata was the 1st) 5 forma on the wraith(favorite one of the three) and 3 on the prisma

The gorgon feels like I'm firing a thompson

The gorgon wraith feels like a 50 calibur HMG

The prisma gorgon feels like the birth of a deranged assasin that no longer wanted to be stealthy

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

It is time for VAYKOR GORGON THEN

You deserve more like. 

I Have all three versions of her, and a 4 formas Gorgon wraith, which is my main weapon.
Now, one question, Prisma Gorgon or the Gorgon Wraith?

You already know the answer is: BOTH OF THEM.

Edited by Latronico

gorgon is just another soma but worse. its the worst kind of weapon, point and shoot i'm my opinion they should nerf anything point and shoot to be entry level for new players and make the more interesting projectile and gimmick weapons the top damage weapons (that's just wishful thinking on my part) 

but that's why i use the phage

I like the Wraith and Prisma well enough. They have their place(s).

The Prisma is the best of the lot, not surprisingly, but when it's time for a Red Veil theme appearance, the Wraith is a go-to gun.

i want a soviet themed gorgon

Cmon DE,cant we get themed flag skin packs or something for our weapons?give us a little easy to make customization,and make money too :D

I Have all three versions of her, and a 4 formas Gorgon wraith, which is my main weapon.
Now, one question, Prisma Gorgon or the Gorgon Wraith?

Wraith Gorgon may have base damage, but the Prisma will have more practical DPS given that it's a lot more accurate. The boosted firerate, better accuracy, and more stable recoil helps a lot as well. With equal polarities the Prisma Gorgon will out DPS standard Somas.

I may have Soma Prime, but Primsa Gorgon just has that better feel to it. Helps that it has some of the best color combinations. Got mine looking mostly rusted.