Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stats That Dont Make Any Sense Right Now Or The Best Guns And Upgrades

Cool3303

So I just noticed that some stats are just beyond ridiculously strange, either the UI misses serious elements (such as pellet count and charging damage) or someone straight out forgot to balance those weapons.

Things that are definitively fishy:

1.The gun that believed to be Akimbo:

The winner of the totally strange stats is definitively the Lex prime:

Lex Prime vs Aklex vs Lex

Dmg------>85->85->140

Reload--->2.3->3->2.3

Mag------->8.0->12->6

Accuracy->16->9.8->16

Firerate-->2.1->2.0->1.1

So the lex prime is basically the lex... with 2 more shots? but akimbo dmg and firerate?!?!!?!?

WHY? I build a aklex as akimbo and want to use the lex prime to hit harder do I need to waste 50 k again now?

Also with all those mag mods there is no way that the aklex is equal to the lex prime (reload speed mods lie)

2.Two guns 1 winner

Sometimes some guns are just the same but... upgrades

Guess the winner:

Lato vs Magnus

Dmg------>30->36

Reload--->1.0->2

Mag------->15->8

Accuracy->18.2->16.0

Firerate-->6.7->5.8

2.2 2x2 Guns 2 Winners.. wait 1?

Also the accuracy of semi auto is too damn high, both are straight upgrades

Aklato vs Magnus

Dmg------>36->27

Reload--->2.4->3

Mag------->30->16

Accuracy->11.1->11.1

Firerate-->8.3->8.3

3.DMG LOLOLOLOLOL

When Adjusting the Kohmak someone made a small(just kidding it is gigantuous) misstake

Kohmak vs Lato:

Dmg------>5->30

Reload--->2->1

Mag------->40->15

Accuracy->3.6->18.2

Firerate-->5->6.7

Okay kohmak adds 1 bullet on every shot ->maximum pellet count of six pellets per shot.

6x5=30 *Gazes*IT STARTS WITH ONE IT WINDS UP
THE ACCURACY IS TERRIBLE IT MISSES EVEN IN MELEE

THE FIRERATE IS LOWER THAN EMBERS USEFULLNESS
YOU GIVE ME 30 PER FULL VOLLEY?!?!?!?

Double firerate AND damage then we have an shotgun right there.Right now it is free standing for the enemy

PS: I like shotguns done hate me for the caps

4.Upgrading the Upgrade:

Gorgon vs Gorgon Wraith vs Prisma Gorgon

(Dps->312.5->319.2->312.4)

Dmg------>25->24->22

Reload--->4.2->3->3

Mag------->90->90->120

Accuracy->8.3->10.5->14.3

Firerate-->12.5->13.3->14.2

Looks like the faster firing gun gets more accuracy because it is more significant if it misses a sho...oh that makes no sense

Oh and the spool? Almost forgot about it, good that the faster firing, more accurate gun has 1 downside besides 1/50th of the dps

Also the straight mag/reload upgrades are disgusting

5.Quickfire bow or upgrade?

Paris Prime & Paris

vs Mk1 Paris

Dmg------>9->14

Reload--->0.7->0.6

Accuracy->16.7->16.7

Firerate-->0.5->0.667

What is the charge damage?

Charge???->199Pprime->150P->120Mk1P????

6.Pellets?

Strun vs Mk1Strun

Dmg------>9->14

Firerate-->2.5->2.1

Dps10pellets=225->294

7.Lazy Game Designer math:

Mk1 Furis vs Furis

Dmg------>24->19

Firerate-->8.3->10

24x8.3=199.2... 19x10=Rly?

So lets just change 2 stats and call it a day.. sure^^

Where is my bigger mag and 10dps missing?Sure more firerate but shooting a fullauto really doesnt allow being precise...

8.Even Lazier

Mk1Kunai vs Kunai

No difference? GENIUS

Melees are hard to compare but some are fishyyy->

9.Wow that is just WOWWW

*Hey how should we make players use the new swords?*

*Double the damage and call it a day*

Dex Dakra vs Dual Skana:

Dmg:65->32

10.WATCHOUT HE HITS FASTER

RUN HE HITS LIKE A TORNADO

Fang vs Fang prime

Damage:24->18

AttSpeed:0.917->1

11.INB4 Op

Mk1 Bo vs Bo vs Bo Prime

Dmg: 45->50->52

Attackspeed:1->1->1.1

I could not check some stats because I dont have all weapons

It would be nice if you could provide me with the  stats for the following:

Latron Prime (only got wraith)

Edited by Cool3303

All the more reason variants should be direct side grades.

There is no point in wasting time/effort balancing "basically" the same guns.

#8 is the only balanced one

This isn't PvE, it's PvP and if you b choose a mk1, prime, or what have you it should be the exact same stats as a variant.

Nufg said. Waiting on DE to take PvP balance seriously

Edited by Aodan

I don't think the stat screen is accurate for all weapons. MK-1 Furis does 30 damage per shot in game and feels like it fires a lot slower than 8.3 rounds per second.

Bo Prime does two more damage and has 0.1 more speed than the Bo (52 damage, 1.1 attack speed).

Prisma Gorgon is definitely way better than Wraith. Two less damage but the faster fire rate helps it spool up faster and achieves a higher fire rate at maximum... spool?... and the increased accuracy is also very noticeable.

I appreciate that they tried to differentiate all the variants, but yeah, some of them are questionable.

I think that Mk-1 weapons should be equivalent to their vanilla counterparts. There should be no reason for you to need to hold on to mk-1 weapons. There will eventually be plenty of variation once other weapons get put in, mk-1s are just redundant.

I don't think the stat screen is accurate for all weapons. MK-1 Furis does 30 damage per shot in game and feels like it fires a lot slower than 8.3 rounds per second.

Bo Prime does two more damage and has 0.1 more speed than the Bo (52 damage, 1.1 attack speed).

Prisma Gorgon is definitely way better than Wraith. Two less damage but the faster fire rate helps it spool up faster and achieves a higher fire rate at maximum... spool?... and the increased accuracy is also very noticeable.

I appreciate that they tried to differentiate all the variants, but yeah, some of them are questionable.

Thanks for the Bo prime stats, added them and the mentioning of spool up time to the op.

Values ingame seem different.

Either shield takes a different amount of damage or dmg resistances are in

I can provide Boar vs. Boar Prime:

Damage per pellet: 7 -> 5

Pellet count (if it matches PvE): 8 -> 9

Damage per shot (assuming above pellet count): 56 -> 45

Reload: 2.3

Magazine: 10 -> 15

Fire rate: 5 -> 5.8

Accuracy: 5

Burst DPS: 280 -> 261

Sustained DPS: 130.23 -> 138.14

I would say that these are solid sidegrades. It is sad that spread combined with ludicrous falloff make them both pretty terrible.

It is also sad that the Boar is no longer available.

Also, Latron Prime is the same as regular Latron, but with two more damage. LatP vs Wraith:

Damage: 59 -> 44

Reload: 2.4

Magazine: 15

Fire Rate: 4.2 -> 5.4

Accuracy: 28.6

Burst DPS: 247.8 -> 237.6

Sustained DPS: 148.20 -> 127.46

I am not sure why one would use either of the other two Latrons when LatP is better. Again, it is sad that LatP and LatW are unavailable now.

The firing speed might be useful on the LatW, but I can't see it outweighing the significant damage loss.

Edited by egregiousRac

I am Pretty stunned that no one comments how ridiculous those things are... I mean...

The Damage on the Dex Dakra is DISGUSTING it is 64, twice as much as the dual skana and since it is a Dual Sword it hits twice for 128 DAMAGE

with full stagger resistance.

That sword needs to be cut down.

I think that Mk-1 weapons should be equivalent to their vanilla counterparts. There should be no reason for you to need to hold on to mk-1 weapons. There will eventually be plenty of variation once other weapons get put in, mk-1s are just redundant.

It's important that Mk-1 weapons are available in PVP. Anything that is starter gear should be in PVP, MR0s should be welcome too.

TBH Mk-1 having different stats is fine, since they can be bought for cheap, you don't need to wait 12 hours to get a Mk-1.

The real problem is the Dex Dakra. Or rather that only Dex Dakra, Kogake and Bo Prime are the valid options. These three are roughly balanced against abilities and guns IMO. It's all the other melee wepons that are too weak.

Just gonna leave this here...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/434617-on-possible-pvp-weapon-damage-inaccuracies/#entry4815881

But seriously, I am overjoyed that other people noticed this too. I mention my findings as often as I feel I can get away with, and no one has seemed to care...

EDIT: The previous poster mentioning his ability to do well with the kunai: that's probably because (the mk1 at least, haven't tested the vanilla) they hit for 56 shield damage.

Edited by MechaGent