The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come On De, I Know You Wanted To Slow Down The Void Trader But It's Getting Ridiculous.

XxCurtennoxX

Seriously, two weeks and there's a noggle!??

It's been absolutely ages since a new primed mod. Primed mods give players that can keep up something to work on and add to their builds.

I understand redeploying old stuff so people can catch up, but the Void Trader is beyond a joke now. We wait 2 weeks for a single new item? I was really really hoping for a new primed mod. We haven't had a new one in...what, 6-8 weeks, maybe more?

It's at the point now where i'm not even excited to see what he has anymore. He's a real let-down now :/

The last 4 visits "gave us more chance to stockpile resources".

I think we've "stockpiled" long enough.

Don't group every member of the playerbase into that blanket statement. The long gap between new stuff lets "casual" players have fun while accumulating wealth. It's a good balance. 

Don't group every member of the playerbase into that blanket statement. The long gap between new stuff lets "casual" players have fun while accumulating wealth. It's a good balance. 

They should give us a new Primed Mod at least by now.... everyone knows it'll be recycled later on so why have they slowed the trader down to the point of giving us no new mods for weeks?

I wonder when will an idiot come and say he is glad because he can save more ducats

Oh and De, if you want players who missed the old mods and equipments get them

You can just increase the count of item baro bring

I am sick of waiting for 2 weeks only to get frustrated

Edited by Absens

Sorry for bad word but this is just BULLS*IT! We wait for a single new mod/weapon and we get a noggle - A NOGGLE. Just wait til Quiette Shy sees this and my description will seam very positive.

Edited by Xardis

These past 2 months of void trader have been really disappointing, and i feel like a noggle statue is skirting the line of "we're bringing something new every visit". Like, it feels like when you say new content every week and then just have a clip show with 10s of new footage. You guys technically delivered what you said you would, but we all have a terrible feeling left in our mouths. Probably not a great thing to do to your community.

Edited by Skaleek

Is not a matter of quantity but rather QUALITY, Baro lately only brought us skins and nothing really useful like weapons and mods, he should bring us that next time.

Hey if they don't release anything new, they won't have anything to break, right?

Actually, more ridiculous were those people who had recently complained, relentlessly, that Baro Ki'Teer brings 2 primed mods TOO MUCH each visit; and that DE forced them powered up those 2 mods every two weeks. I wonder where are those people hiding now.

Actually, more ridiculous were those people who had recently complained, relentlessly, that Baro Ki'Teer brings 2 primed mods TOO MUCH each visit; and that DE forced them powered up those 2 mods every two weeks. I wonder where are those people hiding now.

It's true, it was burning players out.

But did they really need to stop giving us new mods for over 6 weeks?!?

Maybe every other visit. That's fine by me. But as it is, he brings no excitement at all because he's a constant let-down. THIS BETTER BE A LATE APRIL FOOLS.

I hope DE throws out the two week cycle concept. Why is it even needed? If they are only cycling one new item at a time every two week, it's a kill-joy. I would rather he did not exist than have the current system. As is, It is both depressing and it kill motivation to keep playing.

I missed a few mods he offered, but even so, I am so bored with this void trade. Two weeks of waiting to find out he has a novelty item. Seriously, why even have cycling items? 

Can someone post a picture of the Baro noggle wearing the prisma syandana riding the Kubrow with fur pattern flying on the Liset skin with the Caption:

"If you like that, come back next time I'm in the relay. I'll have something extra special for you."

Note: First to do this in the thread will get 10 plat from me personally

Edited by 3thereal

I don't need or want a new Prime mod to rank.

You have all been spoiled rotten by the fact that DE can churn out new content on a regular basis, and now that they have slowed down you feel offended while they're still leagues ahead of other games in the volume of new content being pushed out. Don't try to argue that this is not the case.

Instead of giving 4 new items, the last 4 appearances have given 2 old items and 1 new item, and every single one of those new items has been cosmetic. He just looks so barren every time I go to him and see only 3 things on him. Even though I already have them I wouldn't mind if he sold 3-5 of the old items just so it'd look like he had a proper inventory of stuff.

Going from 4 new items to 1 new item per trader was a huge knee-jerk reaction. They could have gone from 4 to 2 but they took the heavy handed approach instead and now we've gone from too much to too little. Having 1 new item on a trader might be acceptable if it wasn't some random obscure cosmetic. The syandana was nice but kubrow skins and noggles are taking it a bit far.

Not to mention this whole time a void trader brakk, primed charged chamber and primed streamline were all datamined months ago. I love my brakk so a shiny new one would be great. Primed charged chamber would actually make me use the vectis and try out other sniper rifles which are currently overlooked by most as a weapon type. Primed streamline would be a complete game changer when building frames. If they gave any one of these I would be delighted even if it was the only item on the void trader, instead I'm sticking this noggle in the darkest corner of my liset.