Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME Hates me

Ryitus

It's ok, you will just have to try harder next time. Aaaaaaaaand maybe consider not opening threads like this one, for example.

Wellllllllllllllllll , you do always commentate on my off topic ones and end up making it unrelevant.

Remember, this is off topic, mostly anything goes.

Edited by Ryitus

Wellllllllllllllllll , you do always commentate on my off topic ones and end up making it unrelevant.

Remember, this is off topic, mostly anything goes.

That... doesn't make sense. How do I make it "unrelevant" if I'm adding something to the discussions? Man, just try to make threads with some substance, remote as it may be. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just that you can't really complain about having these threads locked.

That... doesn't make sense. How do I make it "unrelevant" if I'm adding something to the discussions? Man, just try to make threads with some substance, remote as it may be. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just that you can't really complain about having these threads locked.

Y r u trying 2 hurt me u unrealevent person you. I'm not complaining, I just found it funny that they closed the cray thread. It was a highly relevant half baked parody of a former hit about the wipe.