The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Goal Is Within Sight!

Nox174

We're so close guys, we gotta keep it up! 

On the subject of Simaris, what do you think the reward will be? I know they said something about Lore entries but will it just be a paragraph or something more grand?

Simaris noggle that gets completely in your face as you move closer to it.

I would actually take it...

Thing is, we don't know what to expect. Simaris is supposed to give us Lore, but what kind of Lore exactly? Just something about the enemy we scanned? Or will he reveal something from our past as a reward for helping him?

Last time I looked at the thing, some guy was at like 1500 scans or something and everyone else was 900-ish and I totally lost my motivation to do anything past the 10 lol

One doesnt simply understands nolife basement dwellers without any care for their physical or psycho health.

I dindt scan anything and my personal progress is 25/10 :D

Your Team Mate did it , but you're unlucky because for next you will have to atleast have the scanner on else it won't count anymore for reward I think we're getting lancer BP

Edit : here the reward we will get (pro editing skill i know) : 

3509rn6.jpg

Edited by Chaosdreamer

Last time I looked at the thing, some guy was at like 1500 scans or something and everyone else was 900-ish and I totally lost my motivation to do anything past the 10 lol

I'm fairly certain there was some illegitimate actions involved.  It would be nice to see where I personally stand in the rankings though.  Seeing 1500 at the top and then the next guy a few hundred down and the rest plummeting like comets makes the whole thing seem broken and pointless to even try and compete.  I mean, the guy was already at several hundred when everyone else was in the double digits.  Red flags were going off moments after the update, honestly.

Edited by Littleman88

I'm fairly certain there was some illegitimate actions involved.  It would be nice to see where I personally stand in the rankings though.  Seeing 1500 at the top and then the next guy a few hundred down and the rest plummeting like comets makes the whole thing seem broken and pointless to even try and compete.  I mean, the guy was already at several hundred when everyone else was in the double digits.  Red flags were going off moments after the update, honestly.

At release sometime I could make the target being duplicate so maybe that how some people get alot of scan