Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)BluAina

yc4wTWvl.jpg

Join the Melons! Conquer the Galaxy!  Party along the way!

(And there's still room for you!)

--------------------------------------------------------------

WATERMELON CLAN

-   SAME CLAN NEW MANAGEMENT!!   
 - 1000 member Moon Clan (super active and fun crowd, but still room for YOU!)
-   With many high level players and well experienced leaderboard players we all have a wealth of knowledge to share

- Completed Dojo with All Research Completed (ALL of it!)

- A well-organized Dojo with features you won't find anywhere else.  (We experiment/exploit the weird design glitches to bring you the best in dojo hilarity.)

- General Goofiness (We invent our own games and compete, you must try).

- One of many clans residing in The Order.

- Not about Hierarchy ("We are all one fruitbasket")

- Watermelon Emblem is awesome, looks good on a Tenno, a Dojo flag, or even on a Kubrow.  Check it out:  

DkzG3aY.png

#1 IN EVERY EVENT FOR STORM CLANS!

CRYOTIC FRONT GOLD FINALIST!  

We're very proud of placing first in xbox's first trophy event, the Cryotic front, for Storm Clans (100-person clans).  That means we have a gold cryo event trophy proudly displayed in our main hall.  (Looks like a little scene from the ice planet.  Check it out.)

gBoDUHYl.jpg

GATE CRASH GOLD FINALIST!
What what?  Another gold trophy!  First Place in the Gate Crash event (which ended October 25), also for Storm Clans.  That's 2 for 2 in events!

HhHVmMkl.jpg

OPERATION MUTALIST INCURSIONS!

Another GOLD!  That's 3 for 3 in XBox Events.  Results posted January 5, 2015.  Watermelon had a score of 123 hours and 18 minutes!  That makes Watermelon the only clan to hold three gold medals on the xbox!  Go team!
11102960_1420545668259909_77051838490087

ALWAYS EVENTS AND PRIZES

Since the game launched, Watermelon has been about giving its members prizes and rewards for participation.  We give it out like candy for participation in any of our events, whether it's a trophy competition, a recruiting drive, or just a goofball event we came up with for the weekend.   Our goal is to get our members mingling, making friends, and having fun.   If you want friendly competition and prizes galore, we're the place.

ONE FAMILY, NOT ONE HIERARCHY

"We are all one fruitbasket."  We use a system for rank within the clan that seeks to keep things as simple as possible to understand.  Higher rank doesn't mean superiority, it just means that player has volunteered to give back and help the community.  Here's the breakdown:

BANANA BREAK -
banana-bsp.jpg
 Players who know in advance that they'll be inactive for a while (i.e., going on vacation), can let us know to change their rank to banana break.  We do kick for long periods of inactivity, and this rank protects the banana from getting kicked and signals that we understand the absence.

RASPBERRY -
th?id=OIP.M0e5463d1893e51c0f2855e929066f
 Raspberry is a rank for new members to the clan or for members that prefer casual play.  There are no responsibilities here other than have fun.  We take having fun seriously, just sit back and play some frame.

STRAWBERRY -
th?id=OIP.Mfe5f4235206edc94195e625560877
Strawberry is the first step in becoming a leader. Taking on the role of strawberry is showing your knowledge of the game, and signaling your interest in helping others.

KIWI -
th?id=OIP.M1a26d13fc049bb0fbc39139ab46c5
Next step in this sweet ladder is the kiwi. This is the middle road in terms of leadership, staying here is common for people who would love to show their know how to your fellow melons, but still casually lead.

DRAGONFRUIT- 
th?id=OIP.M30e8ca7babd41abdf6fe4bd393903
Dragonfruit is our mentor rank. Their goal is to make them feel welcome, make sure they have what they need, help them in missions, help them farm, teach them the game, and so forth.  Dragonfruits also try to fill for each other and help each other so Raspberries don't feel lost.

PINEAPPLE -
pineapple(2).jpg
Pineapples are expected to organize events for the entire clan.  That means competitions, prizes, and so forth.  Pineapples also seek to keep things running smoothly overall, and vote as a group on any issues that affect the clan as a whole. 

OUR DOJO - ALL RESEARCH COMPLETED!

We were concerned about long term dojo layout from day one and planned accordingly.  (And indeed, we were here building our dojo on day one of the xbox release.)  The result is five-stories of pure well-organized melony awesome.
Each floor has its up and down elevators in the same location beside eachother, and the layout goes like this:
11130300_1420545608259915_27382396639003
 Research Labs, Teleporter to Space
All research completed!  Also, can you find the hidden turtles?

Reactor Level
...with hidden jokes!

Barracks Level
More hidden easter eggs!  Hidden Cryopod Room (a Watermelon Clan Exclusive!)

Dueling and Parkour
Our dueling arena is heavily decorated with plenty of watermelons.

Observatory, Trophy Room, & Great Hall of Greatness
A quiet place to run around and be loud.

The Dojo also has features like our patented teleportation pad to the vacuum of space, a cryopad room you're unlikely to see in any other dojo, and the skybridge!  The vacuum of space teleporter is a one-of-a-kind experience you must try (don't jump!).

If you're holding out on joining because you've invested in your dojo, remember that effort isn't really lost.  You'll still have the research completed by joining us.

SIMPLE, REASONABLE RULES

Though we pride ourselves on fun-first, rules and regulations a distant #5238th, we do take a few rules seriously.

1.    NO HARASSMENT 

We distinguish between cursing at the heavens and cursing at each other.  "Why the fruit did I lag out?" is fine.  "Fruit you" (particularly on public channels) is not permitted.  Our goal is to be a community of friends that's fun to be a part of.

2.  NO SCAMS

I won't list the various ways in which it's possible to scam people in the trading markets (for fear of promoting them), but suffice it to say, it's not permitted among our members.  (Incidentally, selling at high prices is not considered scamming, provided the buyer knew what item they were getting.) 

3.  BE REASONABLY ACTIVE

Activity by our members is important to us.  If you need to go on vacation or some such, ask someone to flag you as "Banana Break" and you won't be booted.  If you simply disappear, and end up as the most inactive person in a clan of 1,000, you may be kicked to make room for a more active player.  If this happens to you and you wish back in, just send us a message and we'll welcome you back.

One of many clans of "THE ORDER" 

You can read more about this awesome alliance here:

JOIN TODAY!  HERE'S HOW!

Reply to this thread for an invite!  Please include your profile rank in the request to join.  That's the little number in brackets beside your name when in-game.  We're happy to work with and train up lower ranked players, we'd just like to know what we're getting into first.  Also, let us know, when asking to join, if you're currently in a clan or not.  If you're in a clan, you'll have to leave it before we can send you an invite.  In fact, you may wish to read, "How to Request an Invite to a Clan Like a Boss":

Come on in and join in on the fun.We're called Watermelon for a reason, we like to have fun.

watermelon.jpg

We are under new management!

Does any of this interest you?! Simply post here or

contact one of our several Pineapples for more details on joining:

AceG116

Aquarii Ptosi

BGP BIMRE

CursedToXIC

Dr Leo

DubstepNinjaZ

evans647

HURTUMUCHLY

JuLy Rawks

LSL Legend313

mgsgamefreak

ThatsFine9

VTG xSTEVIEx

WrathfulStorm

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx
out with old in with the new

Hello,

I'm a newer warframe player having started a little over a month ago but I'm interested in joining a more active clan than the small one i am currently in.  I'm not sure if i'm active enough for Watermelon, but it sounds quite fun.  I generally play about 10 hours a week with it being mostly on the weekends but with a bit here and there throughout the week.  Definitely looking to learn more about the game and get more into dark sector conflicts, I've only done a few to date.

Profile name: Morlath

Profile Rank 5

Currently in a clan

Have a mic and do play with it

Primary Warframe: Mag.

Secondary Warframe: Volt Prime.

Just recently began playing Trinity.

Just completed building but have not yet played Rhino, Valkyr, and Oberon

Have the beginner archwing but haven't done much with it yet, only a few missions.

Hello,

I'm a newer warframe player having started a little over a month ago but I'm interested in joining a more active clan than the small one i am currently in.  I'm not sure if i'm active enough for Watermelon, but it sounds quite fun.  I generally play about 10 hours a week with it being mostly on the weekends but with a bit here and there throughout the week.  Definitely looking to learn more about the game and get more into dark sector conflicts, I've only done a few to date.

Profile name: Morlath

Profile Rank 5

Currently in a clan

Have a mic and do play with it

Primary Warframe: Mag.

Secondary Warframe: Volt Prime.

Just recently began playing Trinity.

Just completed building but have not yet played Rhino, Valkyr, and Oberon

Have the beginner archwing but haven't done much with it yet, only a few missions.

Sure, we'd be glad to have you. You need to leave your current clan first. Once you have, let us know and we'll get you an invitation.

Hello All,

Been playing WF for a couple of months now and have been looking to join a clan.  I'm kind of an old fart (49), but have been gaming for years.  Currently spending a lot of time playing World of Tanks.

I'm mastery rank 3 ATM with a Level 30 Excaliber.  I just finished building Rhino (Haven't played yet) and am considering dropping some real $$ on the game to purchase Volt Prime, plus use some of that Plat to purchase Mesa.

One important caveat I want to mention up front: I only have access to my Xbox One a couple of weekends a month so my participation would only be during those times.  If that is an issue that would disqualify me for membership, I completely understand.

Thanks for the time....

Hello All,

Been playing WF for a couple of months now and have been looking to join a clan.  I'm kind of an old fart (49), but have been gaming for years.  Currently spending a lot of time playing World of Tanks.

I'm mastery rank 3 ATM with a Level 30 Excaliber.  I just finished building Rhino (Haven't played yet) and am considering dropping some real $$ on the game to purchase Volt Prime, plus use some of that Plat to purchase Mesa.

One important caveat I want to mention up front: I only have access to my Xbox One a couple of weekends a month so my participation would only be during those times.  If that is an issue that would disqualify me for membership, I completely understand.

Thanks for the time....

Glad to have you around. I've sent you a clan invite.

I'd say as long you sign in at least once every 15-20 days there shouldn't be a problem. If you know you'll be gone for longer but expect to be back, just ask one of the Pineapples to put you on Banana Break. And even if you do get idle purged, you can always come back.

I will warn you that things have gotten a little quieter around the clan since Neverwinter was released. I expect that's true across the whole game. Hopefully everyone will eventually be back, but not as many people have been on the last few days compared to normal as a result. So don't be discouraged if it takes a few tries to ask for help in the clan or alliance chat.

It's up to you but I generally think it's not worth it to buy frames directly from the market. In the case of Volt Prime you could trade with another player for the pieces on alliance or trade chat, and at the very least save some platinum off of the market price. You also might just wait a while since Volt Prime is still very new, and may realize even further savings if you wait a while. This sounds like it shouldn't be a problem, given your availability. Mesa you would have to farm and it is annoying because of the keys required to get to Mutalist Alad V. My approach is to just play the game, and as I'm able to get squads together for certain goals, great. Once you find a squad with enough keys among you to do several runs, you'll likely be able to farm Mesa in one go. There'll be plenty of other things for you to do along the way.

Hello,

I am pretty new to warframe, but I'm picking it up as I go. I'm mastery rank 6 and I have a Rhino, Nekros, and Exclibur all at rank 30. I would like to find a group to do void and OD farming for prime gear if that's what you guys are into. I am not currently in a clan, so joining shouldn't be a problem (on my end at least).

I like helping lower ranks unlock nodes and farm but I have only had the opportunity to do so a couple times. I'm very much a helper but would also like help with things such as unlocking all the planets and nodes.

I don't know if this wall of text was necessary, but this seems like a fun place to take on some higher level challenges and I would like to be a part of that. Thanks for considering me!

Hello, 

I've been playing warframe for a couple of months on and off and am slowly but surely learning. I'm currently running primarily mag prime but also have rhino bulit and am looking to make a nekros and valkyr. I'm mastery rank 4 and enjoy doing void and ODD/ODA. I have a mic that I am willing to use and am ultimately looking for some cool people to play with. I hope you guys consider me

Thanks, 

Slashed Stone

Hello,

I am pretty new to warframe, but I'm picking it up as I go. I'm mastery rank 6 and I have a Rhino, Nekros, and Exclibur all at rank 30. I would like to find a group to do void and OD farming for prime gear if that's what you guys are into. I am not currently in a clan, so joining shouldn't be a problem (on my end at least).

I like helping lower ranks unlock nodes and farm but I have only had the opportunity to do so a couple times. I'm very much a helper but would also like help with things such as unlocking all the planets and nodes.

I don't know if this wall of text was necessary, but this seems like a fun place to take on some higher level challenges and I would like to be a part of that. Thanks for considering me!

Hello, 

I've been playing warframe for a couple of months on and off and am slowly but surely learning. I'm currently running primarily mag prime but also have rhino bulit and am looking to make a nekros and valkyr. I'm mastery rank 4 and enjoy doing void and ODD/ODA. I have a mic that I am willing to use and am ultimately looking for some cool people to play with. I hope you guys consider me

Thanks, 

Slashed Stone

Both in the clan and in the alliance we have people pretty regularly wanting to do void and derelict. I don't think you'll have problems getting squads together for that, especially if you put up the keys! :D

At some point we want to put together a more formal mentoring program to get people to do more to help lower-level players unlock planets and run low level missions. That's been harder to accomplish. People are doing void and derelict so much they don't want to do planets! If you're up for it, just be aware of the clan/alliance chat when people are asking for help, and reach out to them. We appreciate it when people do that.

Invitations are sent.

Hello!

I'm very new to the game (started earlier this week) and am Mastery Rank 1. This clan looks pretty fantastic, and I would love to make some in game friends to help me get the hang of the flow of the game. I attend college in upstate NY but typically have time to play for an hour or 2 each day, with more time on weekends. I have a mic and use it as often as possible, would love the opportunity to join you guys!

Thanks!
IllDrnk2Dat

Hi! I'm super noobish (Mastery Rank 1, basically Rank 2 in a couple hours), but I'm seriously loving this game. On daily, have a Mic and really wanting to learn more. GT is SlySmiley if you have the space!

Thank you!!!

Hello!

I'm very new to the game (started earlier this week) and am Mastery Rank 1. This clan looks pretty fantastic, and I would love to make some in game friends to help me get the hang of the flow of the game. I attend college in upstate NY but typically have time to play for an hour or 2 each day, with more time on weekends. I have a mic and use it as often as possible, would love the opportunity to join you guys!

Thanks!

IllDrnk2Dat

Of course. Invitations sent. Welcome to the fruit basket.

Hello,

As you can probably guess I'm interested in joining the Watermelon Clan. Currently I'm Mastery Rank 5, playing primarily as Rhino until I get some other frames built. For the time being I am on daily, at least till summer comes, but no matter what I'll be active as possible and up for most void missions. 

DarthVader PhD

Hello,

As you can probably guess I'm interested in joining the Watermelon Clan. Currently I'm Mastery Rank 5, playing primarily as Rhino until I get some other frames built. For the time being I am on daily, at least till summer comes, but no matter what I'll be active as possible and up for most void missions. 

DarthVader PhD

glad to here youre interested man, sent ya an invititation to the basket.

Hi I was looking to join if possible. Looking for more people to play with

I am rank 4, been playing for a little over a month. 
I tend to play ALMOST every day, for hours a day. Not working right now, so have all the time in the world

I am in a clan, but there is never more than 4-5 people online at a time, and they ignore messages or game invites when I ask for help

GT is Dropped da soap

Looking to join. I'm a very active player and my mastery rank is 7 almost 8. I'm here to join because I'm looking for a good community to play with :^)

My main Warframe(s) are Mag Prime and Loki, but I also have other Warframe such as Oberon and Vauban. I solo a lot of the content due to having no clan so hopefully joining will change that :^). I would be very enthusiastic if you accepted me into your ranks!

GT: ooga ball

Edited by (XB1)ooga ball

MR 1 at the moment not been playing so long but I don't think I'm bad at all, active player mostly everyday, this clan sounds right for me so fancy inviting me?

GT: natleishman

We'd be glad to, but you're still in a clan, and we can't send a clan invite while you are. Leave your current clan, let us know, and we'll get you an invitation.

Looking to join. I'm a very active player and my mastery rank is 7 almost 8. I'm here to join because I'm looking for a good community to play with :^)

My main Warframe(s) are Mag Prime and Loki, but I also have other Warframe such as Oberon and Vauban. I solo a lot of the content due to having no clan so hopefully joining will change that :^). I would be very enthusiastic if you accepted me into your ranks!

GT: ooga ball

Invitation sent. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

MR1 - New to Warframe, but have been playing daily since I found it. Looking to learn more about how to get better at this game. I've looked at lots of clans, but am not a member of any yet. This clan seems to value fun and is willing to help noobs. I only have Volt so far and am working through missions to unlock planets, etc.

Would love to join your clan if you're still looking for players. (Seems a lot of people might have shifted to NeverWinter.) I do have a mic. Thanks for your consideration.

MR1 - New to Warframe, but have been playing daily since I found it. Looking to learn more about how to get better at this game. I've looked at lots of clans, but am not a member of any yet. This clan seems to value fun and is willing to help noobs. I only have Volt so far and am working through missions to unlock planets, etc.

Would love to join your clan if you're still looking for players. (Seems a lot of people might have shifted to NeverWinter.) I do have a mic. Thanks for your consideration.

Yeah, the whole game seems to have gotten quieter since Neverwinter came out. But we're still here.

Invitation sent.

• 4 weeks later...

hey,

im pretty new to warframe.ive been playing alittle while by myself but its pretty boring and id just generally like somefun people to play with.

i  only got an excalibur warframe and im rank 2.i dont have much and dont know a whole lot about the game though im still trying to learn.i have a mic ,but dont use it much.. im generally on monday through thursday mornings..i work weekends. id like to join your clan.thanks for the thought

Edited by (XB1)grampa puffer