Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)VTG xSTEVIEx

hey,

im pretty new to warframe.ive been playing alittle while by myself but its pretty boring and id just generally like somefun people to play with.

i  only got an excalibur warframe and im rank 2.i dont have much and dont know a whole lot about the game though im still trying to learn.i have a mic ,but dont use it much.. im generally on monday through thursday mornings..i work weekends. id like to join your clan.thanks for the thought

Sure thing. A clan invitation is waiting for you in your in-game inbox. I think you'll have an easier time connecting with people if you use your mic, though, since we tend to be social.

Hi, I've been playing warframe since Saturday, im currently master rank 1 on an Excalibur, im also using the starting Paris, kunai, and bo, though im just getting them to level 30 to sell. Warframe can be pretty boring solo, and hard. If you choose to invite me then thank you,

Of course! Welcome.

Well hi watermelons,I was looking for a fun active clan and I figured any clan with the name watermelon had to be pretty fun and laid back. But I'm currently rank 4 but iv only had a xbox1 for about 3 weeks or so. I have a rank 30 volt and a 20 rhino. I have some experience though from playing warframe on PC off and on over the last year or two. Mainly im looking for an active group of people so I don't have to fend for my self at the mercy of public matchmaking. So hopefully I can be the next blue berry added to the salad.

Well hi watermelons,I was looking for a fun active clan and I figured any clan with the name watermelon had to be pretty fun and laid back. But I'm currently rank 4 but iv only had a xbox1 for about 3 weeks or so. I have a rank 30 volt and a 20 rhino. I have some experience though from playing warframe on PC off and on over the last year or two. Mainly im looking for an active group of people so I don't have to fend for my self at the mercy of public matchmaking. So hopefully I can be the next blue berry added to the salad.

Your invitation is waiting for you in the inbox. Welcome!

Hi, I'd be really interested in joining your clan, I'm currently MR6 and I play Mesa alot. Every time I've joined a clan, it just seems that they begin to become less active. Hope to play with you soom.

It's the nature with any game. People come and go. But we have a pretty dedicated core group.

Your invitation is waiting in your inbox.

Hey I'm fairly new to the game, been playing mainly solo and was looking to get more into the co-op side of it with some cool people. Just hit MR 6 and am active most days of the week. Hope to tear it up with ya'll. Peace.

Of course. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm looking to join the Watermelon clan because it seems like an awesome community. Watermelon is probably one of my favorite fruits as well lol. The last clan I was in wasn't very active at all. I'm very active. I'm mastery rank 10. I'd say that Loki Prime and Excalibur are probably my go to warframes. I feel that I could be a huge help the the community. My Gamertag is CF Fluxy. I also don't have a lot of friends that play this game so I'm hoping I meet some new people if you're willing to have me apart of this clan. I hope I have the privilege to be apart of this clan.

Hello, I'm looking to join the Watermelon clan because it seems like an awesome community. Watermelon is probably one of my favorite fruits as well lol. The last clan I was in wasn't very active at all. I'm very active. I'm mastery rank 10. I'd say that Loki Prime and Excalibur are probably my go to warframes. I feel that I could be a huge help the the community. My Gamertag is CF Fluxy. I also don't have a lot of friends that play this game so I'm hoping I meet some new people if you're willing to have me apart of this clan. I hope I have the privilege to be apart of this clan.

Of course! We're still plenty active but have always have room for more. An invitation is waiting for you in your inbox. Welcome to the fruitbasket.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Leo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A casual husband and wife here. Both MR 4. Looking for a fun clan that won't beat us up when we can't join an event.

​A majority of weeknights for an hour or two we are online, we have a young child so our availability is limited.

Would there be any room for two more invites?

Myself + "The 1UpCake"

Happy to have you, and happy to have you participate in whatever events you're able.

Clan invitations are awaiting both of you in your respective inboxes. Welcome to the fruitbasket.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone send me an Invite?

GT- Solar KC

Mastery Rank- 7

No Clan

No Mic

I have Level 30 Saryn, Volt, and Ember, and Rhino in the foundry.

I generally get on every day, but from time to time, I will take a break.

I am hoping to have some people to do prime Farming for Ember,Volt, and Frost, (and hopefully Saryn!) and other things like Law of Retribution. I also hope to help newer players, though that may be a challenge since I dont have a Mic.