Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)VTG xSTEVIEx

Can someone send me an Invite?

GT- Solar KC

Mastery Rank- 7

No Clan

No Mic

I have Level 30 Saryn, Volt, and Ember, and Rhino in the foundry.

I generally get on every day, but from time to time, I will take a break.

I am hoping to have some people to do prime Farming for Ember,Volt, and Frost, (and hopefully Saryn!) and other things like Law of Retribution. I also hope to help newer players, though that may be a challenge since I dont have a Mic.

An invitation is waiting in your inbox. Welcome!

• 1 month later...

Hello there, I'm an old warframe member that decided to take a long break before jumping back into the action (You can't say no to space ninjas). I play both on PC and Xbox so I know my fair amount of things. I'd love to join your clan, since I already heard great stuff about you guys.

GT: Titanium 307

Mastery Rank: 9 (About to be 10)

Not in a clan currently

I do have a mic

I love playing Loki, but I don't mind at all using other warframe given I own almost them all (Mission out on the new ones)

I'm usually really active, but I could take a little break from time to time.

If you're looking for an helpful member that can guide the new player or give tips even to the most experience ones, here you have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking to join... went over the forums and from how things look this is prob the most friendly clan i could find, i have only little knowledge about warframe(sorry, only played for about a week)... and my MR is 4. 

We like to think so! And we'd be happy to have you.

Unfortunately you appear to still be in another clan. We can't send you an invitation until you leave your current clan. So please do that and post back here, and we'll get you an invitation right away!

Is watermelon still the most fun clan in all of warframe? I was a member about a year back then I got busy and couldn't play. I'm back to playing again and wanna be back in the fruit basket. I'm a mastery rank 6 now and always have my mic ready to go. Can I get an invite? My gamer tag is HAYD3N H1NTON

We like to think so, but judge for yourself! An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

hey clan sounds awesome and if you still have space i would like to join i only started playing a few days ago so pretty clueless i guess :D i will be getting a mic in a few days when the shops re open GT TriggerHippy666

thanks

In fact we do. We just did a pretty big purge of inactives and so have plenty of room. We definitely welcome newcomers; please do introduce yourself on the clan chat and say as much. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

All this fruit has me hungry and im ready to Join! 

my GT: TheFrostyApe

i got a mic and im still learing the game but will be very active

And an invitation is waiting for you in your inbox, too!

With the new year, I figured it was about time I got in a clan. And yours seems like the perfect fit for me. So if you have free space I'd love to join.

GT: XxXAM1LLZxXx

My mastery rank is 5 and I still have a lot to learn.

By all means. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

MR 3 fairly newish player but a destiny veteran if that counts for anything would love to join this clan. Sounds like a great group and i do love watermelon.

Of course! There will be a lot to learn in terms of mechanics, but hopefully you're beginning to see why we all prefer WF to Destiny.

An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

This seems like a really friendly clan. I would love to join you! Just started playing a few days ago. (Just bought my Xbone)

GT: ItsChrane

We like to think so! Unfortunately it looks like you're already in a clan! We can't send you an invitation until you leave your current clan.

So if you'd still like to join, leave your current clan and then reply back on here, and we'll get one out to you.