Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)BluAina

Hello,

I've been playing warframe for a little bit, and have been wanting to join a clan as of late.

I'm mastery rank 2, soon to be 3.

My main warframe is volt [29]

My secondary,  which is currently in construction, is Ember

I plan on getting the nezha, frost, and equinox blueprints

I'm currently getting the modules to complete my archwing.

GT is TheLordOfCinder and i look forward to seeing if i can join :)

Edited by (XB1)TheLordOfCinder
Misspelling

4 hours ago, (XB1)SAMIRKAZI said:

hey i would love to join im a MR 7 i hope there is space.

2 hours ago, (XB1)TheLordOfCinder said:

Hello,

I've been playing warframe for a little bit, and have been wanting to join a clan as of late.

I'm mastery rank 2, soon to be 3.

My main warframe is volt [29]

My secondary,  which is currently in construction, is Ember

I plan on getting the nezha, frost, and equinox blueprints

I'm currently getting the modules to complete my archwing.

GT is TheLordOfCinder and i look forward to seeing if i can join :)

1 hour ago, (XB1)Limbless Slayr said:

Hi I've been playing Warframe for a good bit now and was looking for a real clan. 

Im rank 3 but about to take the test for rank 4. I'm on daily. My main is volt and I'm working on chroma. My name is Limbless Slayr. I'd really appreciate it if you could invite me. Thank you.

Sure thing. I've sent you all invitations.

Hello, my "name" is Unknowed 00, I am a Xbox One player, I do play every day of the week, I started playing Warframe a long time ago, but had to stop for family reasons. I started playing it again almost a month ago. My main frame is Loki Prime, my second pick is Mesa, I do have a Rhino Prime, Mirage and Volt. I am mastery rank 6, almost 7. I only played the Xbox version of the game. I was looking for a clan and I found yours, I did read all of the info about it and liked it, you seem to have a Nice and friendly atmosphere, And I was wondering if I could join this giant fruit salad. Thanks for the attention :D

Edited by (XB1)Unknowed 00

8 hours ago, (XB1)Unknowed 00 said:

Hello, my "name" is Unknowed 00, I am a Xbox One player, I do play every day of the week, I started playing Warframe a long time ago, but had to stop for family reasons. I started playing it again almost a month ago. My main frame is Loki Prime, my second pick is Mesa, I do have a Rhino Prime, Mirage and Volt. I am mastery rank 6, almost 7. I only played the Xbox version of the game. I was looking for a clan and I found yours, I did read all of the info about it and liked it, you seem to have a Nice and friendly atmosphere, And I was wondering if I could join this giant fruit salad. Thanks for the attention :D

We like to think so. I've sent you an invitation.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2016 at 10:30 AM, (XB1)Dr Leo said:

Sorry for the delay, all!

Unfortunately all three of you now appear to already be in a clan! If you didn't join Watermelon and would still like to, please leave your current clan and reply back here, and I'll get an invitation out to you.

I have left my clan and would still like to join this one. May I please still join?

I forgot I applied for this one so I applied to two others earlier but I would like to join this one the most. 

Edited by (XB1)ikutokuchiki06
Fix info

On 10/20/2016 at 4:49 PM, (XB1)ikutokuchiki06 said:

I have left my clan and would still like to join this one. May I please still join?

I forgot I applied for this one so I applied to two others earlier but I would like to join this one the most. 

Sorry for the delay again; it's been so quiet on the forums I haven't been checking as regularly!

It looks like you've gotten yourself in another clan in the interim. If you still decide you want to come over, reply here, or even better, send me a message on Xbox LIVE and we'll get an invite out to you.

• 2 months later...

Hi, my friend and I have been playing for a couple of years and wanted to join a larger and more active clan. His name is Wrakios (rank 12) and I am Zenthios (rank 11). We are currently in another clan, but would leave as soon as we can get an invite. Currently, we are on almost everyday. We have multiple frames, but mostly I play Mag/Trinity and he plays Nidus/Nova. If you can accept us, we would love to join! Thank you!

On 1/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, (Xbox One)Zenthios said:

Hi, my friend and I have been playing for a couple of years and wanted to join a larger and more active clan. His name is Wrakios (rank 12) and I am Zenthios (rank 11). We are currently in another clan, but would leave as soon as we can get an invite. Currently, we are on almost everyday. We have multiple frames, but mostly I play Mag/Trinity and he plays Nidus/Nova. If you can accept us, we would love to join! Thank you!

I've sent you a message on Xbox LIVE. Please check those and get back to me!

Hey there!

My buddy and I have been playing Warframe for awhile now and we wanted to join a big, friendly, and active clan. We've been playing every day lately, but my friend kinda has to deal with a shoddy internnet connection every now and again. I played a bit on PC before moving to Xbox One. I'm rank 6 and my friend is rank 5. My gamertag is JacobSon49 and my friends is Ray Spector. We're sorta a package deal, so it'd be great if you could invite both of us!

Thanks for reading! 

• 2 months later...