The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Zombie Process?

Xaiux

All right, here's a weird one. So, I was farming some oxium on Jupiter, and my sound glitches for a second. It buzzes, like it's done a handful of times before, and that was always followed by a blue screen. (Probably a driver bug, it's happened in other games.) However, this time I don't get a freeze and then blue screen, but warframe stops being interactable. I alt tabbed to chrome on my other monitor and then started task manager to kill warframe because it's not playable. It disappeared, and then I assumed it was ended. However, it appeared again, and then went right back up to using 1600 MB of RAM. When I try to end it, it does nothing. If I go to the details, and try to end Warframe.x64.exe, that says access is denied. That makes no sense to me. Right now, it's sitting there. using 1626.7MB of RAM, but 0% CPU usage. Though, curiously, System is using around 20%, which is really weird. ( I have an i7-4700MQ, and Nvidia GT 750M, for reference.) I'm probably gonna have to restart at this point.