Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sabotage Cache Rewards.

Dante589

T3 Sabotage Rewards:

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34115979022867400/B2E43CE686E4D40244F0A553C6244169732F47C8/

Credits and 1 Morphics for 2/4 rewards, the other two being Forma. This is just ridiculous, Credits don't belong in the drop table. Prior to this T3 Sabotage, i did a T4 Sabotage and got an Orokin Cell which i also think is a little absurd.

If its the Orokin Void, maybe Orokin Cells should drop from some enemies in the void instead of being part of the drop table that is shared with prime parts and fusion cores.

Those first 2 caches don't contain stuff from the actual prime drop table. 

The third however gives a prime drop table reward. Just RNG if it was 2 forma's.

Just imagine how sabotage would be if we got 4 prime items for each run if we find all the caches? Right, that would be totally unfair when looking to the other mission types and would load our inventory with ducats.

orokin cells are in the drop table I think to not let newer players farm too much for orokin cells. Sure, more experienced players hate them but for newbies when finally getting all the prime parts and then having to farm ruk  15 times isn't really fun.

Edited by counterflux

T3 Sabotage Rewards:

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34115979022867400/B2E43CE686E4D40244F0A553C6244169732F47C8/

Credits and 1 Morphics for 2/4 rewards, the other two being Forma. This is just ridiculous, Credits don't belong in the drop table. Prior to this T3 Sabotage, i did a T4 Sabotage and got an Orokin Cell which i also think is a little absurd.

If its the Orokin Void, maybe Orokin Cells should drop from some enemies in the void instead of being part of the drop table that is shared with prime parts and fusion cores.

Relax, DE will not benefit if you'll get good rewards fast. Complicating random is a common sense for them. We can't blame them at all since there are lucky guys, who getting needed prime parts or rewards from first runs.