DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.2.1

• Radiation and Toxic procs are now less effective on the Grineer Manic.

Can we get more info about this?

• Upvote 3

Still in need of long overdue Sigil categories and sigil stacking due to boss sigil spam :x

Edited by Naith
  • Upvote 4

So no unstuck command in solo play then?

When you're most likely to need it since there are no squad mates who can head to extraction for you.

Isn't there still a squad chat in solo play?

So no unstuck command in solo play then?

When you're most likely to need it since there are no squad mates who can head to extraction for you.

Squad chat is still there even while soloing, as far as I remember.

Isn't there still a squad chat in solo play?

Nope.

At least there wasn't the last time I played solo.

Edited by Spobbles

Changes

• Removed health regeneration from the Grineer Manic.
  • Improved the responsiveness of the Grineer Manic’s reactive teleport.
  • Made various localization changes.
  • The unstuck command will now only function in the Squad chat. Please note that this command is still in the WIP stage, and will be tweaked as necessary!

Fixes

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes.
  • Fixed Mastery Rank test in the Relay assuming the player selected ‘Qualify’ when entering the pause menu on the ‘Qualify / ‘Practice’ option.
  • Fixed issue with ‘unstuck’ command when used in Archwing.
  • Fixed Sargas Ruk doing a flashy T-pose on death, instead of dying like a normal Grineer.  What an attention seeker!
  • Fixed Clients displaying incorrect HUD Transmissions during Quest missions.
  • Fixed Latron Prime Blueprint dropping from Reinforced Orokin Loot Crates instead of Boltor Prime Blueprint.
  • Fixed the navigation waypoint not properly pathing to extraction points.

Thanks DE :)

• Fixed Latron Prime Blueprint dropping from Reinforced Orokin Loot Crates instead of Boltor Prime Blueprint.

Have you ever considered fixing Reinforced Orokin Loot Crates so they actually spawn, rather than tampering with loot tables?

Also, void parkour rooms. Fix their spawn rate, please.

• Upvote 8

Yay, no more whittling the Manic down to 1 HP only to have him scurry off and come back completely revived. Manic could possibly be the most reasonable mini-boss in the game now, GG DE :)

I'm seeing all good things. Hopefully it's as good as I assume.

I'm waiting until I can play on my home rig, but that mysterious "Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11" is what I've been experiencing. It'd be great to get back to actual stability.

Also, the manics getting nerfed and buffed is pretty nice.  There's nothing quite like one of them killing your rescue target, taking 75% damage, then running away and fully regenerating.

Nope.

Just tried it right now, there's still squad chat even when matchmaking is solo.

• Fixed Sargas Ruk doing a flashy T-pose on death, instead of dying like a normal Grineer.  What an attention seeker!

lulz

Now I wish I had a Ruk model, so that I could make a useless animation with him putting on some glasses, and then make it say "deal with it"

Changes

eheheheh no more Saryn molt one shots? 

Nope.

Having spent most of my time playing solo since I started playing, I can confirm there's no squad chat when you play with solo matchmaking.

In addition to that, people who are playing solo and are not in a clan have no chat at all in a game, making the unstuck command completely impossible to use.

• Upvote 1

Having spent most of my time playing solo since I started playing, I can confirm there's no squad chat when you play with solo matchmaking.

In addition to that, people who are playing solo and are not in a clan have no chat at all in a game, making the unstuck command completely impossible to use.

I can confirm there IS a squad chat when soloing, heck I could upload a small video of it.

thanks for doing the radiation/toxic proc change as before hand they where a brease to wipe out with toxic

when did this happen? i would enjoy a picture,

Just tried it right now, there's still squad chat even when matchmaking is solo.

I can confirm there IS a squad chat when soloing, heck I could upload a small video of it.

I just tried it myself and there is no squad chat. Try relogging while set to solo mode, then start a mission and try.

• Upvote 1