DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.2.1

• Removed health regeneration from the Grineer Manic.

That's a good start, but invincibility needs to go too. he has very high movement speed and is resistant to most abilities, that should be enough to keep him alive longer than 4 seconds.

Still no fix for insta-death when doing sprint melee in Archwing Corpus levels especially.

Still no fix for Arcane Trickery not activating for Vauban Vortexed Enemies

Still no fix for Nullifiers ignoring Quick Thinking and 1 shotting frames that have over 700 energy remaining. No other enemies do this and it has been tested in the shooting gallery as well.

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.

A million times, thank you.

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

Hi DE, this one requires your attention pls.

Lotus needs to reserve the 'It's The Grineer!' sentence to the beginning of the level, like first minute or first wave of enemies spawn.

It's facepalmish when we have killed 90 out of 100 Grineer in Extermination and Lotus drops this suuuuper useful intel on us. 

Still no fix for.. 

c8cbfff02c.jpg

..this. Whatever it is.

Also Quick Thinking is no more working for clients (still works for me when I'm the host or when soloing).

Bah! All you pansies complaining about the manic. Wrong move taking away health regen. I loved the challenge. I guess too many people didnt.

Still no fix for.. 

c8cbfff02c.jpg

..this. Whatever it is.

Also Quick Thinking is no more working for clients (still works for me when I'm the host or when soloing).

I would like to see this become a thing ingame having laser pop up from the floor when someone gets close to it and go back down once they walk away 

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes.

Nope.

Oh great, now they're even LESS of a challenge.

So no unstuck command in solo play then?

When you're most likely to need it since there are no squad mates who can head to extraction for you.

There is still a squad tab when playing solo.

• Fixed issue with ‘unstuck’ command when used in Archwing.

Oh, you mean the issue where unstuck makes you die and you have to use a revive? Yeah, that was not a nice thing.

Well, I guess I *DID* get unstuck. It didn't say how it would unstuck me....
Edited by rca626

I don't see why Manics had to lose their health regeneration. Complainers ruin all of the cool aspects of things.

I don't see why Manics had to lose their health regeneration. Complainers ruin all of the cool aspects of things.

Agreed, I'd rather see their uncounterable pounce-attack-slam-dunk-faceslap-that-offers-zero-counterplay skill removed instead.

• Upvote 1

Changes

that was the mostexiting ennemie around...

rip manic

lets see how it turn out, maybe its still fun to fight

Edited by Tsoe

So will there ever be a fix for the whole foundry not giving a preview of a frame or weapon before selecting it? I find that really annoying. 

Also, for those hating on the Manic changes, something needed to be done. I didnt mind has a single Marloc shot could kill him but he was effing annoying and had useless drops. 

hell an Ocell or a rare resource would even do. 

his threat out weighed the reward.... I have seen so many squads go with the whole "run and ignore him" as he usually stay in  or around the room he spawned.