DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.2.1

1. Not sure what you mean by "the existing player base was soured", I love Archwing. Haven't played it much to be honest, but I've loved every second of it so far. May be there's something late game in Arch I haven't experienced yet. *shrug*

2. Dahell was wrong with Dungeon Keeper?! Heathen!

Fixes

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Reduce the enemy spawn rate at Interception missions, that rate is just insanely high, cant clear and hold point for one sec without spawn shtload of new enemy

You're being sarcastic, right? Or do you believe waiting for invulnerability to pass presents a challenge?

While invulnerability phases poses a challenge, if the enemy is a significantly-damaging threat even during that time it forces you to keep aware and on your toes so they they don't tear you a new one during that time.

01 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

And as always:

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warfr.../?hl=+mesa +bug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warfr...s/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warfr...e/#entry4470676

1. Not sure what you mean by "the existing player base was soured", I love Archwing. Haven't played it much to be honest, but I've loved every second of it so far. May be there's something late game in Arch I haven't experienced yet. *shrug*

2. Dahell was wrong with Dungeon Keeper?! Heathen!

1) Try to find a group that wants to do Caelus, and do the insane 4 wave grind required to unlock parts (1 centaur, 1 fluctus, and 3 elytron with the fluctus appearing imperically in more than 50% of the time in drops).  I haven't been able to do it, and it has been months.  Try to find a group for a T3 anything and if you don't have a full group in 5 minutes you're doing something wrong.  If that isn't a soured response to a much touted new feature I don't know what is.

2) You missed the point.  The games I cited have all been amazing in the past.  The original Dungeon Keeper is awesome, but the most recent outing from EA is terrible. When everyone pointed out the pay to play version of this game was terrible, EA made a tacit admission of guilt, then moved on to ruin some other "free" game.  That seems to be what DE is doing, only because Warframe is not done the progression towards failure comes with each new patch.

• The unstuck command will now only function in the Squad chat. Please note that this command is still in the WIP stage, and will be tweaked as necessary! Reminder: Squad chat tab still exists in Solo mode.

Um, it seems my copy of the WF client didn't get that memo:

Warframe0796.jpg

Is there a setting I need to change, or something?

Changes

• Removed health regeneration from the Grineer Manic.

YES

Thank you very much, DE. That was a stupid mechanic that punished solo players.

Thanks DE, but the Manic needs the invincibility removed too.

No

Every time there's an update i always hoping there will be something about phsyx being put back like back in the day.

...I call this crap.  There is no more concise way of putting it.  A minor update that was as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

They claimed to fix the crashing (for "select" AMD hardware).  It's been less than six hours, and I've gotten 7 more crashes at the start of missions (the "War-" is omitted, and x2 means two crashes submitted that generated the same number):

441047 x2

441120 x2

[ Removed to save space ]

I was just wondering, Could you please provide a quick rundown of what your system hardware is? Two good examples are as follows...

For a Custom Built PC -

• Geforce GT 545 1.5gb ( ddr3) w/ Geforce Drivers 347.88
  • Athlon II X4 630
  • Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ( Bios F8 )
  • 4GB DDR3 1600 memory
  • Windows 7 64-bit SP1
  • 1920x1200 LCD running at 1920x1080
  • Thrustmaster GPX Lightback controller for xbox 360

For a Pre-built Computer, it's the Model and any specific changes you have... For example...

• Dell Inspiron N5050 Laptop
  • 1tb 7200rpm drive
  • Windows 10 Tech preview
  • Intel Graphics w/ latest drivers from windows update.

Note: If you are using a gamepad (or controller), Please make sure to include this in the specifications since it will help DE with addressing issues.

I was just wondering, Could you please provide a quick rundown of what your system hardware is? Two good examples are as follows...

For a Custom Built PC -

• Geforce GT 545 1.5gb ( ddr3) w/ Geforce Drivers 347.88
  • Athlon II X4 630
  • Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ( Bios F8 )
  • 4GB DDR3 1600 memory
  • Windows 7 64-bit SP1
  • 1920x1200 LCD running at 1920x1080

For a Pre-built Computer, it's the Model and any specific changes you have... For example...

• Dell Inspiron N5050 Laptop
  • 1tb 7200rpm drive
  • Windows 10 Tech preview
  • Intel Graphics w/ latest drivers from windows update.

Note: If you are using a gamepad (or controller), Please make sure to include this in the specifications since it will help DE with addressing issues.

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1

Intel 3930k

Asus Deluxe motherboard

Asus Direct CU2 HD 7970

Dual monitors at 1920x1080

32 GB Gigabyte RAM (1600 MHz, 9-9-9 timings)

500 GB Samsung SSD (primary drive)

Mouse and keyboard control

Starting from idiot, to technically proficient:

1) Intel chipset drivers have been updated

2) CPU temperatures never exceed 70 C under Intel Burn Test.

3) RAM is set to stock timings.

4) Video card drivers are latest available.

5) Game cache has been checked more than twice,and is checked regularly after any update.

6) Router is properly configured, such that port forwarding is setup for warframe on the required ports.

The catch is that this is just my computer.  I've known at least two other people who have been experiencing the same instability.  Their systems are kept up to date, and they're running haswell and a Nvidea 970.  Assuming that DE stepped forward and listed what "specific" AMD hardware was problematic, and my card was on it, I'd understand the instability.  As it stands now, I get a whole lot on nothing from DE in the threads and contacting their support.  When you go to that much trouble, and meet oblique unresponsiveness, it's clear that you aren't being attended to.  If I can't reasonably expect stability, and I can;t expect a response when I don't have stability, then I;m not paying for a game.  There are literally hundreds of games on my PC right now that run stably.  There's no reason to continue investing my time in trying to get a resolution to this, and if I can;t invest time I surely won't invest my money.

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1

Intel 3930k

Asus Deluxe motherboard

Asus Direct CU2 HD 7970

Dual monitors at 1920x1080

32 GB Gigabyte RAM (1600 MHz, 9-9-9 timings)

500 GB Samsung SSD (primary drive)

Mouse and keyboard control

Starting from idiot, to technically proficient:

1) Intel chipset drivers have been updated

2) CPU temperatures never exceed 70 C under Intel Burn Test.

3) RAM is set to stock timings.

4) Video card drivers are latest available.

5) Game cache has been checked more than twice,and is checked regularly after any update.

6) Router is properly configured, such that port forwarding is setup for warframe on the required ports.

The catch is that this is just my computer.  I've known at least two other people who have been experiencing the same instability.  Their systems are kept up to date, and they're running haswell and a Nvidea 970.  Assuming that DE stepped forward and listed what "specific" AMD hardware was problematic, and my card was on it, I'd understand the instability.  As it stands now, I get a whole lot on nothing from DE in the threads and contacting their support.  When you go to that much trouble, and meet oblique unresponsiveness, it's clear that you aren't being attended to.  If I can't reasonably expect stability, and I can;t expect a response when I don't have stability, then I;m not paying for a game.  There are literally hundreds of games on my PC right now that run stably.  There's no reason to continue investing my time in trying to get a resolution to this, and if I can;t invest time I surely won't invest my money.

The information itself is helpful since it lets DE know what is going on. Also, Did you run the 32-bit or 64-bit copy of the game?

Edited by dandeloreon

The information itself is helpful since it lets DE know what is going on. Also, Did you run the 32-bit or 64-bit copy of the game?

I have to ask a simple question.  What exactly does DE get from a crash dump? I'd assume that I'm submitting all of this information whenever I do it, otherwise what use is a crash report? 

The reason I'm including the crash report numbers is exactly that.  If the crash reports just log failure modes, they're pretty useless.  Am I barking up the wrong tree, or are we on the same page?