Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

18 hours ago, Volzien said:

That it does, thanks to everyone that has contributed! I really need to update the OP with new stuff. So in news, it seems they will be working on a dojo music box of sorts from a contest at Tennocon. So we will have something come our way soon(TM. Right now though, I'd take a dojo refresh if anything.

Kavat scratching posts anyone? lol

I am positive about wat changes gona do this feedback, if they put their hand on, because with this, i'm sure that warframe is going to have more activity atleast, that our dojos gona give us a good home feeling.

Archievementfrom 8k  to 8,500 and going for 9k!

As always, i'm giving my feedback,  because i'm not gona be silent about that our dojos is grabbing dust.

Remember:

Tenno_Mesaageminv3.jpg

s_a_gp.gif

I am not sure if this has come up before (didn't see it before), but I am really not liking the decoration capacity of the rooms.

My main goal for my clan dojo is not to have S#&$ loads of rooms, but to have a nice looking and colorful one. I have been decorating for quite a while now, and had no problems, but yesterday I started decorating the clan greater hall, which is pretty much the spaciest and emptiest room. Because of this, I wanted to make it a big meditational/relaxing room with lots of trees, floating discs with benches and lots more. Unfortunately after placing about 15-20 decorations, I hit the capacity limit and couldn't continue. It's kinda sad to think that there's a system that could let you make some pretty cool looking rooms with all kinds of structures, but instead limits you to placing a certain amount of decorations, that's not even enough to make the room not look empty and depressing as hell.

It would be really nice if the decor capacity could either go up (a lot), or if it just didn't have any limits at all.

suggestion.

member specters.

think of the specters of your current members walking around in the dojo. if a member where to enter the dojo, he or she would simply take over their specter and spawn in the specified room.

interact with the specters to open a chat tab to the player who owns the specter.

this would make visiting the dojo less lonely if you have a small group of members.

On 7/28/2016 at 7:00 PM, (PS4)L-B-H-100 said:

suggestion.

member specters.

think of the specters of your current members walking around in the dojo. if a member where to enter the dojo, he or she would simply take over their specter and spawn in the specified room.

interact with the specters to open a chat tab to the player who owns the specter.

this would make visiting the dojo less lonely if you have a small group of members.

It's been suggested to add specters to the dojo's, but having them with the ability to interact is a great idea!  I hear there's even plans for a robot bipedal pet like the Moa!  Having robots roam around would be interesting as well.  Sentinels zipping by here and there would be interesting as well.  Or even having a friendly tenno version of a Zanuka would be cool.  So many things could be added and I'm eagerly awaiting the day that the dojo gets it time to shine with more additions! :D

Good suggestion!  This would help a tenno as myself (since I'm now the only one in my clan that shows up regularly so my dojo is a ghost town) feel that my dojo has a "purpose" or is alive.  What if our dojo's could even bring in people like darvo or baro or other tenno supporters?!  That would be interesting as well!

3 hours ago, Btabc said:

It's been suggested to add specters to the dojo's, but having them with the ability to interact is a great idea!  I hear there's even plans for a robot bipedal pet like the Moa!  Having robots roam around would be interesting as well.  Sentinels zipping by here and there would be interesting as well.  Or even having a friendly tenno version of a Zanuka would be cool.  So many things could be added and I'm eagerly awaiting the day that the dojo gets it time to shine with more additions! :D

Good suggestion!  This would help a tenno as myself (since I'm now the only one in my clan that shows up regularly so my dojo is a ghost town) feel that my dojo has a "purpose" or is alive.  What if our dojo's could even bring in people like darvo or baro or other tenno supporters?!  That would be interesting as well!

Darvo and Baro kiosks/rooms placed in the dojo via decorations is always a great suggestion.

Just now, (PS4)L-B-H-100 said:

Darvo and Baro kiosks/rooms placed in the dojo via decorations is always a great suggestion.

Oh even better!  No need to wait for them to appear when you can do everything from that Kiosk in your dojo?!  I like it!

3 hours ago, Btabc said:

Oh even better!  No need to wait for them to appear when you can do everything from that Kiosk in your dojo?!  I like it!

to be fair, Baro should be the only one that takes the same amount of time as he does in relays, but perhaps something extra could be added to his collection whenever he does show up. something only obtained in dojos...

11 minutes ago, (PS4)L-B-H-100 said:

to be fair, Baro should be the only one that takes the same amount of time as he does in relays, but perhaps something extra could be added to his collection whenever he does show up. something only obtained in dojos...

What I was thinking about was that if the kiosks were added they would include a limited supply of items (like the beacons) and a few skins or other scarfs/capes?  That way it doesn't really get rid of him completely and you'll still need to visit him once he does show up at a relay

• 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't read all 13 pages so these probably have been mentioned before.

The main thing I would like to see is an easier way to plan and build your dojo, the current system is really clunky. Add the ability to power down rooms so that you can expand and build more reactor rooms without resorting to deleting rooms to save power.

More colours. Please. And as someone else said make it so that we can colour the whole dojo at once.

Increase decoration cap, and make it so that they can clip through objects too.

13 hours ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

Well I haven't read all 13 pages so these probably have been mentioned before.

The main thing I would like to see is an easier way to plan and build your dojo, the current system is really clunky. Add the ability to power down rooms so that you can expand and build more reactor rooms without resorting to deleting rooms to save power.

More colours. Please. And as someone else said make it so that we can colour the whole dojo at once.

Increase decoration cap, and make it so that they can clip through objects too.

I actually LOVE the idea of "powering down" rooms to make way for more things.  This way you could turn rooms on and off to suit the needs you're wanting while NOT exceeding the allowed space or energy levels.

It's been stated that the current "designing" method is a bit "wonky" so that's something they want to look into.  Having to delete rooms is a pain as it currently is, also I'd like to see some way to "move" rooms.  I've currently got my research labs on my first and second floors and am building a hallway for my "research wing" which will free up space where my labs are currently at for expansion.  Having the ability to move a room to a available spot would be a great feature as well!

Intro: I noticed that dojos are in fact taking on more of a role as something that needs.....More. Suggestions are everywhere, but its hard these days to know where to post our opinion or questions. In short I hope we can see some feedback on our thoughts for improving the "Dojo Experience."

My Suggestions:

1. The current issues I see is a lack of synergy among the different rooms.

EXP: The different gardens including the sand and creek, the stone path plus candle and water; along with the other various water based gardens.  It would be nice to have something in this area that provides a connect piece to connect one garden with another, such as the stream flows well with another.

2. The creation of an Archwing based obstacle course. The Archwings received so much love so why not give players ways to better improve and enjoy it.

3. The creation of a model space port, like the relays. Which are in static animation or like a hanger of the different types of ships which can be interactively color changed or not. Maybe clan contribution reward....

4.The creation of more personalized spaces not just gardens, more like quarters, life pod stations, or places to honor your focus school and make a room all you. not just the orbiter ship.

5. The observation room should not be stuck on the same view. why not change it or have it cycle between 7 or less images OR make it planet based like the after mission view from the ship. BIG IMPROVEMENT.

6. Navigation Room, Based on medieval or modern day war rooms, and mission control centers. I.E slightly more involved Nav. room. Like the round table for a theme or early day nights. Try Google for inspiration.

7. More colors in the polychrome and sequential coloring feature. either toggle or not. Basically colors a room and connected areas, maybe plat service, as long as funds eexist.

Maybe add colors like white, black, and some orkin based colors.

8. Add some different plants and décor from the void, or spawn reqs for décor involving different locations. Like orokin based trees, generators (upgraded energy) or Uranus based rooms like science pods, moa crafters, and submersible views from within the satellite. Maybe an area like the intro to Uranus Missions where small areas have underwater access and shows aquatic plant life or hydroid like creatures.

Feedback Would be appreciated.

Addition: After much thought I would like to add several points to the discussion thread. These are sources of good ideas and should be commented on a

Just my two cents: glyphs + clan emblems make awesome dojo spray paint. AKA Wall Décor needed.

Edited by (PS4)USmarshall17
Additions/Sources of ideas to Check Out

4 hours ago, Btabc said:

also I'd like to see some way to "move" rooms.  I've currently got my research labs on my first and second floors and am building a hallway for my "research wing" which will free up space where my labs are currently at for expansion.  Having the ability to move a room to a available spot would be a great feature as well!

This would be awesome too!!

1 hour ago, (PS4)USmarshall17 said:

EXP: The different gardens including the sand and creek, the stone path plus candle and water; along with the other various water based gardens.  It would be nice to have something in this area that provides a connect piece to connect one garden with another, such as the stream flows well with another.

2. The creation of an Archwing based obstacle course. The Archwings received so much love so why not give players ways to better improve and enjoy it.

3. The creation of a model space port, like the relays. Which are in static animation or like a hanger of the different types of ships which can be interactively color changed or not. Maybe clan contribution reward....

4.The creation of more personalized spaces not just gardens, more like quarters, life pod stations, or places to honor your focus school and make a room all you. not just the orbiter ship.

5. The observation room should not be stuck on the same view. why not change it or have it cycle between 7 or less images OR make it planet based like the after mission view from the ship. BIG IMPROVEMENT.

6. Navigation Room, Based on medieval or modern day war rooms, and mission control centers. I.E slightly more involved Nav. room. Like the round table for a theme or early day nights. Try Google for inspiration.

7. More colors in the polychrome and sequential coloring feature. either toggle or not. Basically colors a room and connected areas, maybe plat service, as long as funds eexist.

8. Add some different plants and décor from the void, or spawn reqs for décor involving different locations. Like orokin based trees, generators (upgraded energy) or Uranus based rooms like science pods, moa crafters, and submersible views from within the satellite. Maybe an area like the intro to Uranus Missions where small areas have underwater access and shows aquatic plant life or hydroid like creatures.

1. Garden connector pieces would be nice, like corridors, just more garden ;)

2. Not sure how this would work, or if there would actually be any point in it. An archwing mission that was more obstacle-y could be fun though.

3. Space port/dock would be good and make sense, how else do we actually get into the dojo? :)

4. I honestly don't see the point in this as we have our ship as our personalized space.

5. Could be good.

6. A mission control room?

7. More colours are always welcome.

8. More decor is always welcome. ;)

I was also wondering what about a kurbow breeding room.

You can donate kubrows to a dojo and also kubrows can freely roam the dojo as well. Even going through doors freely with out player. Kurbows interact with each other as well.

We would need a Spector update as well. The work on specters more as well. For your dojo defense we should be able to have specters who can fight the dojo when we are not there. Or the dark sector mission. I think the dojo defense is a good idea actually. The dojo has its spot in the navigation and would be cool to have more than one node on the dojo in the navigation solar chart. One node to take you to your dojo. Then other nodes on it as well. Maybe an archwing part to the dojo where you fly around and get the outside of the dojo on the map.

I always wanted clan missions. I was hoping we get a clan mission option in the main scroll bar as well. A way for your clan can be apart of the warframe universe even more. The warlord gets to speak to you like the lotus not by his voice but its shows his war frame. Like in the old days in rise of the warlords just a revamped version.

2 hours ago, (PS4)USmarshall17 said:

Intro: I noticed that dojos are in fact taking on more of a role as something that needs.....More. Suggestions are everywhere, but its hard these days to know where to post our opinion or questions. In short I hope we can see some feedback on our thoughts for improving the "Dojo Experience."

My Suggestions:

7 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

I was also wondering what about a kurbow breeding room.

You can donate kubrows to a dojo and also kubrows can freely roam the dojo as well. Even going through doors freely with out player. Kurbows interact with each other as well.

We would need a Spector update as well. The work on specters more as well. For your dojo defense we should be able to have specters who can fight the dojo when we are not there. Or the dark sector mission. I think the dojo defense is a good idea actually. The dojo has its spot in the navigation and would be cool to have more than one node on the dojo in the navigation solar chart. One node to take you to your dojo. Then other nodes on it as well. Maybe an archwing part to the dojo where you fly around and get the outside of the dojo on the map.

I agree with having a breeding room!  I proposed that this room is filled with Orokin tech that'll help/aid us in "finding a cure" (that would be a great questline title haha) for our Kubrows and Kavats DNA deterioration.  Having the ability to have "consigned" Kubrows go to our Dojo would be neat instead of jettisoning them from our liset or having them go to a "Kubrow Planet".  I wouldn't feel so bad that way, they could be used to advance our research on their DNA?  Possibly after 10 or so Kubrows offered to help find a cure we'd be met with the questline that would LEAD us to one?!  This would also make a great clan mission that could scale depending on the clan size.  I'd like to see where Kubrows would run around and play/interact with each other like you suggest while having Kavats lounge around in the observatory (which needs a rework as it is) or other rooms.  I absolutely LOVE THE IDEA of having our own crafted specters roam our dojos and helps make them "come to life".  Fantastic idea and I can't help but comment in hopes these are brought to our dojos.

As for the quest line it could go as follows:

Ghost would be simple (10 Mature Kubrow's) whereas Moon would require MORE (consigned to dojo for research) Mature Kubrows (around 30 or so).  And Kavats would be the same or less since they're tougher to obtain (just got my first one yesterday after weeks of hunting casually).  This would give people MORE incentive to go to the dojo and complete this clan mission... especially since I know I want to be able to have my Kubrow and Kavat out without worrying about them dying.  Once we obtain/consign to dojo for research the amount of corresponding Kubrow/Kavat amount we'd be met with a clan mission "finding a cure".  I have not thought about a mission on this one, but I think it should be something that could be completed solo like gathering resources/data from the void and orokin salvage (since we can now go there freely).  If it's kavats... OD to gather their DNA data then to the void to get Orokin salvage (which spawns in any mission, but in non-endless missions they'd spawn in a lesser/set amount so it'll take a few runs that way).  Once we obtain the salvage and data we would then be able to apply the data collected to stabilize their DNA and stop the deterioration process.  Loyalty woul still be unaffected as it's easy to get that back up as it is.

I would like to add on to my earlier post about focus inspired rooms or at least focus research labs. Basically, the rooms idea say it all, but the focus lab would be a way to build focus lens without doing sorties and involve focus based cosmetics such as Sydvana, sigils, and weapons much like the syndicates.

5 hours ago, (PS4)USmarshall17 said:

I would like to add on to my earlier post about focus inspired rooms or at least focus research labs. Basically, the rooms idea say it all, but the focus lab would be a way to build focus lens without doing sorties and involve focus based cosmetics such as Sydvana, sigils, and weapons much like the syndicates.

This would be interesting since I don't do sorties.  It'll make it a LITTLE easier to obtain those lenses!