Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

On 18.5.2017 at 6:13 PM, Talonflight said:

I want to have a reason for people to just hang out in the dojo, too

Make a  "mess hall" area where you can go while playing as the Operator and get a meal that buffs your Affinity gain by 1% for the next 3 hours xD

While this is an incentive to visit, it is no invitation to stay. Put some minigames into the dojo. Make them give rewards, maybe even some you only get there or can only use for minigames. Maybe build a cardgame around the modcards that you can play there, go a bit nuts with this.

8 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

While this is an incentive to visit, it is no invitation to stay. Put some minigames into the dojo. Make them give rewards, maybe even some you only get there or can only use for minigames. Maybe build a cardgame around the modcards that you can play there, go a bit nuts with this.

WARFRAME-GWENT

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.6.0

CLAN CONTRIBUTION TRACKING
Clan Contributions are now tracked and viewable! Credit, Platinum, and Resource contributions can be viewed per individual by any Clan member. 
2EYbnh0.png 

*Please note that contribution tracking is not retroactive for things already completed, but is retroactive for anything currently in the pending state.

Whew! Slowly but surely guys, things are coming together!  Yay for progress! Thanks DE! Now for the other things.

Didn't see it called out specifically in the OP, but I'd love to see a Foundry-esque room added to the dojo for use when (I hope it's when and not if) we get relay-capability to form teams and launch missions from the dojo with clanmates, so they can collect their items without needing to exit to the liset.

Exclusive mods and weapon parts for clan so they have to go thru King pin system or other activity with clan/dojo. 

A farmable resource exclusively for clan and dojo to get players engaged in community activity (it can be nitain) and kuva (with buffed drop) 

On 12/05/2017 at 5:45 AM, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

We need Sakuras! It dawned on me the other day that there are no Sakura (Cherry Blossom) trees and that all existing trees in the dojo are red-leafed. We could also use vines, ivy, more varied green plants.

For lack of variety as people end up using trees until they hang on the walls, for lack of variety to leave their dojo a singular place. Green trees, Sakuras and even a the "void tree" we found behind the Operador for somatic link 

On 11/05/2017 at 4:26 AM, RistN said:

Being able to colour decoration or at least banners.

Specter fights with bets as a option between two players.

Coloring banners with the colors you desire would have a big impact on the decorators. It would also be nice to have flags like the ones in the unions and Kuva Fortress to decorate the clan. 

Also,
You could train against Specters in the duel room to slightly improve your Conclave.

Speaking of which, I see no reason for the Clan Duel to have the same PVE damage setting. If there was an arsenal in the Dueling room it would be very efficient for you to test your equipment for the Conclave, so you can face a player or a Specter for study our weapons, and ofc, a interface for you choose your arsenal preset like works before starts the Conclave.

Reducing the clan tier cooldown from 60 to 30 days would be great. Waiting 2 months just to reduce or upgrade your clan tier is WAAAYY too long. It would take 8 months for a moon clan to be at the lowest tier. 

Edit: The cooldown only applies to tier upgrades, not downgrades. Still, 2 months is a lot.

Edited by Stoner74

• 4 weeks later...

So its been a little bit, no new dojo additions in U21 yet  but hopefully we start seeing some new stuff soon. Hopefully we hear more about Kingpin as well during Tennocon next week. I'll actually be there so if I hear anything dojo related I'll be posting it here.

4 hours ago, Volzien said:

So its been a little bit, no new dojo additions in U21 yet  but hopefully we start seeing some new stuff soon. Hopefully we hear more about Kingpin as well during Tennocon next week. I'll actually be there so if I hear anything dojo related I'll be posting it here.

Too bad Alliance's can't interact with the Kingpins...It's be nice to SPITE a Kingpin for messing with a clan.

18 hours ago, Nocam said:

Too bad Alliance's can't interact with the Kingpins...It's be nice to SPITE a Kingpin for messing with a clan.

Lol maybe after the initial roll out they can do bigger kingpins for alliances. They will have SPITE one way or another. I imagine the system will need a few tweaks before that's considered though.

I do not remember if this has been mentioned or not, but I would like to have grass patches as decoration.  Why... I have placed maples throughout my dojo to add a little "nature" to my dojo (and hopefully it'll be even better if we can add specters to our dojo to just walk around), but just having a tree shoot through the floor seems a little "odd" to me so wouldn't it be better to "blend" it in?  Even if we cannot add patches outselves possibly a way to have the tree have it already around the base of the trunk?

Sorry... I've been up all night drawing so I'm a little sleep deprived.

On 7/9/2017 at 6:43 AM, Btabc said:

Sorry... I've been up all night drawing so I'm a little sleep deprived.

I just got back and rested up from Tennocon so I was a bit sleep deprived myself XD its all good. I don't believe it has been mentioned but it would be a great alternative to the relay potted plants.

I have a few ideas for some new Dojo stuff.

Rooms:

Kubrow/ Kavat sanctuary: so instead of keeping your beloved pets in stasis or selling them off to the Lotus, you could send them to the clan dojo. Should you want to use a pet a that is in the dojo then the transfer costs to your ship would be the same as bringing the pet out of stasis. 

• The size of the room could be either the same or larger than the observatory.
  • Pets could form packs to indicate they belong to an individual player, similar to the wild kubrows found on earth.

Arsenal room: Like your ship's arsenal you can change loadouts and modify builds but with the added bonus to test them on dummies on varied ranges.

• If you have played planetside 2 then the VR is essentially what this room could function like.
  • All weapons, barring Primes, syndicates and event rewards would be available to test in that room. Could mods be all unlocked too or limited?

Foundry room: Let players build their stuff in the dojo. The room can have several "station" where they can build their items.

• 1 Station per player. Once all items for that player have been completed, then the station will be available for other members.
  • To incentivise players using them over their ship. Perhaps they can build items 5% faster or at a lesser resource cost?

Navigation room: The navigation room in the relays to built in the dojo.

Decorations:

More statues: Add more statues, preferably Warframes.

• To add more a unique clan presentation, perhaps the new capture system could be utilised. Example Ember noble stance will after a while have a fireball in her hands. Using captura could capture that moment then present it in statue form like the current ones we have of the Grineer.

Simply more decorations, not just in a "Japanese" theme.

Overall improvements

Change the Treasury to an actual vault as mentioned in earlier posts above where we can store mods for new members, share resources. Swtor guild bank is a good example of that function.

Hall of Honor Central statue change and ability to rotate it without dismantling the room. Since the base of said statue seems to be circular a simple side panel allowing Senior clan members to rotate it would ease a few pains. As to what the statute should be changed to, either pre rendered ones made by the devs or use the captura as detailed above.

For decoration placements add an X, Y, Z axis. This way it will be easier to place things in line with other objects and so we don't have to cheat in order to make things float.

Finally either remove decor space capacity or at least double many rooms capacity. HoH is a great example as if you fill all 16 open spots in its hallways, its capacity is maxed. Where the rest of the room, including the upper level, will be left bare.

Finally, finally. Clan flag background NEEDS to able to be changed with either pigments or other designs/ colours. Would love an Orkin style background for our clan logo :D

Edited by TAHU777

11 hours ago, TAHU777 said:

I have a few ideas for some new Dojo stuff.

Rooms:

Kubrow/ Kavat sanctuary: so instead of keeping your beloved pets in stasis or selling them off to the Lotus, you could send them to the clan dojo. Should you want to use a pet a that is in the dojo then the transfer costs to your ship would be the same as bringing the pet out of stasis. 

• The size of the room could be either the same or larger than the observatory.
  • Pets could form packs to indicate they belong to an individual player, similar to the wild kubrows found on earth.

Arsenal room: Like your ship's arsenal you can change loadouts and modify builds but with the added bonus to test them on dummies on varied ranges.

• If you have played planetside 2 then the VR is essentially what this room could function like.
  • All weapons, barring Primes, syndicates and event rewards would be available to test in that room. Could mods be all unlocked too or limited?

Foundry room: Let players build their stuff in the dojo. The room can have several "station" where they can build their items.

• 1 Station per player. Once all items for that player have been completed, then the station will be available for other members.
  • To incentivise players using them over their ship. Perhaps they can build items 5% faster or at a lesser resource cost?

Navigation room: The navigation room in the relays to built in the dojo.

Decorations:

More statues: Add more statues, preferably Warframes.

• To add more a unique clan presentation, perhaps the new capture system could be utilised. Example Ember noble stance will after a while have a fireball in her hands. Using captura could capture that moment then present it in statue form like the current ones we have of the Grineer.

Simply more decorations, not just in a "Japanese" theme.

Overall improvements

Change the Treasury to an actual vault as mentioned in earlier posts above where we can store mods for new members, share resources. Swtor guild bank is a good example of that function.

Hall of Honor Central statue change and ability to rotate it without dismantling the room. Since the base of said statue seems to be circular a simple side panel allowing Senior clan members to rotate it would ease a few pains. As to what the statute should be changed to, either pre rendered ones made by the devs or use the captura as detailed above.

For decoration placements add an X, Y, Z axis. This way it will be easier to place things in line with other objects and so we don't have to cheat in order to make things float.

Finally either remove decor space capacity or at least double many rooms capacity. HoH is a great example as if you fill all 16 open spots in its hallways, its capacity is maxed. Where the rest of the room, including the upper level, will be left bare.

Finally, finally. Clan flag background NEEDS to able to be changed with either pigments or other designs/ colours. Would love an Orkin style background for our clan logo :D

I like a lot of the things you provide!  The Kubrow/Kavat sanctuary is a nice thing to add!  What about placing a "daily limit" on what you can "use"?  For those people that hop on and off only to return a few days later?  If you pay to use a kubrow/kavat for a single day you don't have to worry about them dying?  That way when they return back to the dojo they get healed of any degeneration or health problems, ready for they next person to use them.

One thing I would like to point out is this... you mentioned the size of the room being as big as that of the Observatory?  That's a good size room and I like bigger rooms!  

ON a side note.... after reading this... what about the ability to UPGRADE rooms to add features/functions?  For example a rank 1 Observatory would be what it is now and a Rank 2 could add a few more features, like being able to head to certain planets, but you'd have to keep upgrading it to unlock more planets and other things...?  Oracle room rank 2 could actually be useful in it being a cephalon for our dojo?

On 7/17/2017 at 5:31 AM, Btabc said:

ON a side note.... after reading this... what about the ability to UPGRADE rooms to add features/functions?  For example a rank 1 Observatory would be what it is now and a Rank 2 could add a few more features, like being able to head to certain planets, but you'd have to keep upgrading it to unlock more planets and other things...?  Oracle room rank 2 could actually be useful in it being a cephalon for our dojo?

Yeah upgrading would be a neat way to do it. You could upgrade reactors so you didn't have to place as many or your dojo could have one main reactor that has upgrade-able tiers. Also the basically the Cephalon Oracle idea in the OP came up from just straight replacing the oracle room. Having it as an upgrade though would have that sense of expansion and progress though. For the observatory, I think a one time rank up would suffice to unlock nav functions like the relay navigation room. Though maybe there can be another tier that has a chance to spawn special alerts for your clan only. They can be on areas off the Star Chat to give it that hidden feel to it (Ex. The alert node is located on one of the many asteroids around Ceres or just a random point in space for a Ship Tileset/AW) Anyway it goes I'm all up for clan only alerts. I mean how does Lech Krill know my clan? Did we raid one of his ships? Steal one of his Hammers and leave a glyph laying around? Or get hammered without him? It would give bosses to have a reason to have clan directed taunts.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:28 PM, lavacomet said:

NEED MOAR COLORZZZZ. please.

Definitely need more colors! FashionFrame is endgame and Dojos are no exception to that.

While looking at my dojo map, I realized it has a lot of straights. Straight connector, straight hallway, T & cross connectors, etc. I'd like to see some more dynamic connectors like curved hallways (with nice space windows of course) just to spice up dojo design.

Hi, im not 100% sure if i am right here to make my suggestion, if not im sorry.

So let me explain my humble idea, First of all i run clan with my friends, and could spent hours building sutff giving the limited Decoration options. I dont build everyday just if i have one of my "creative times" that can take a week to kick in or longer. So i just had one of those after ~2 hours buuilding in my dojo today. I looked at the empty walls and was thinking: "waht could make these walls interesting". Waht i came up with was sort of a showcase of clan members.

Now the Actuall sugestion:

Holo Plattforms for the walls that showcases the Members warframe (only the warframe) as a 3D model based on the profile page in-game. on this plattform you can select a pose for the warframe to stand and put your name on the platform so everybody know its you.

How it should work:

Once you make your Warframe look great in your eyes, you got to the profile page and press "Clan Showcase" (available for clan members above novice). once you pressed it the clan leader has to accept it (he can preview it, as a little picture and the name of the member) once it is accepted by the leader it will become a new Decoration on a new tab on the Decoration menu called "Clan member showcase" there are all members that uploaded they warframe are in and can be selected, with the preview pic and name. you can change your holoframe once every 1 week, to reduce spam and it can be build only once in the dojo for every member. The Warloard is the only one that have the options to chose between a normal holo plattform or one like the big Rhino statue in the relay as a holo statue or like The Pacifism Defect Trophy , the first 10 generals (chosen by the Leader) have a diffrent plattform to highlighten they long loyalty, all other will have the same holo plattform.

There is one wall and one Ground Type of "Holo plattform" The ground one could just like the Ambulas Reborn Trophy and the wall holo plattform like the one i include a pic with.

Here my bad drawning of the wall plattform:

https://picload.org/view/rwgrpdol/madebydiexkuh.png.html

Really should add a foundry system to the dojo.  Be nice to be able to start your build after a trade without having to do all your trades then go back to ship only to remember you have another trade you need so back again to the dojo then back again to ship and so on ;P

On ‎7‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 7:33 PM, Volzien said:

Yet they still haven't fix the "Could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components: remove those components first." bug pease fix this its driving me insane.

Clan formation needs a tutorial for new clan leaders, especially as features are added and incentivized with clan affinity, as this means more clans will be attempting to do as many of those things as possible to advance.

Edited by Aksyl