Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

There should be a way to recognize what rank a person is in the clan while in the dojo.  Maybe a clan rank should be displayed over the player head while in there dojo or any dojo.  While in your dojo it should show your clan custom rank but in other player dojo it should show the default ranks like warlord which is the top rank in a clan.  We definitely need more types of rooms in dojo also.  The clan vault should be able to hold more items then just credits also.  We should be able to donate rare resources also.  We should have a dueling leaderboard for clan dojo also.  Leaderboard would be easy to manage in my opinion with it being based off wins in dojo 1 vs 1 combat.  Dojos would be the perfect place to have a auction house to post stuff you want to trade to other clan and alliance members also.

The 22.16 update was a first step, but DE need to do more :

-remove  the hiden 100 room limitation.

-standardize color patern in dojo ( not the same between hall/garden/corridor). And less aera that can't be changed.

-More colors (let do them with research, this will make some clan objective)

-infested/void/derelic themed decoration (research to maybe)

-PVP area, the duel instance is very bad. 

-give the possibility to tag room to : PVP/Simulacrum/etc (so we can use the dojo as our hown play ground)

Glad to see the love for dojo's!  I noticed that there is a "companions" tab in the contribute... perhaps one day we'll be able to contribute out pups and kittens there as well instead of purging them from the ship?  

On 3/17/2018 at 9:00 AM, Btabc said:

Glad to see the love for dojo's!  I noticed that there is a "companions" tab in the contribute... perhaps one day we'll be able to contribute out pups and kittens there as well instead of purging them from the ship?  

Would be interesting to see.

11 hours ago, Volzien said:

So how does everyone feel about this dojo update?

Was expecting a lot more as I have already written in some other thread....

Would have liked to see a docking station for our ships to show where's our access to the dojo , maybe get orokin / grineer / corpus themed rooms ( not just decor ) , would have liked a room cap increase , new decorations , new room types...maybe a "generic" room type too just so that we could have placed them at the end of a "T" connector and made our clan members decorate them as their personal quarters....would have liked to see a removal on the number of halls we can build...ecc...I feel like the rework was quite of a letdown.

That doesn't mean that I do not appreciate it at all, the decorations are nice , the new placing system feels smoother....but yea....to be fair...I do not really have a place for grineer / corpus decorations inside an already fully decorated "Tenno" hall...maybe if we could have more room types that are not temples of honor or Zen gardens....then I would be eager to use them.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the controls feel a bit wonky still. Scaling either works correctly or scales up a decoration super huge in my experience. I'm glad to see custom lighting coming soon to our dojos! I can scratch that one off our list when it gets deployed. The bigger room caps are nice since I've gone a bit nuts with some deco in the past few days. Hopefully we will begin to see new rooms/connectors soon. Also since room caps are bigger I'd like to have a giant, empty room. No pillars or extra doorways and it could be a dead end room.  It'd be great to have to really put the new decoration system to the test and see just what everyone can come up with (half of it would be mecha though because they are awesome) What are some things you guys are wanting to see now? I'm seeing threads about replacing the HoH (Hall of Honor) statue with an articula which sounds perfect.

To make the dojo feel like.. well, a clan base. Couple more things, first off, mass Foundries should be availible, with people being able to contribute to other player's builds, or sharable consumable crafting.

Last thing is that an option should be added to let us start and come back to the dojo when we boot up the game, or come back from a mission.

On 4/8/2015 at 8:17 AM, NuttiKrust said:

Minor suggestion: The trophy room, that giant ugly statue, why not be able to replace it with the hologram of your clan emblem, and occasionally show various clan member Tenno with their name beneath it? 

This isnt bad. What I would like to see at this point is some kind of tie-in to the articula. Just be able to scale them in the dojo, add textures to make them look like marble or whatever. Change pose, etc. I dont feel like it would be too hard to do given that they pretty much have everything needed already.

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to my newly formed dojo, excited to finally complete some of those clan specific research projects! Of course, without doing any reading, I started building the oracle room first, only to realize it takes up my entire starting power supply. OK, I'll build a reactor! Wait a minute, the reactor is a dead-end, the oracle is a dead-end. Wow, what a cool dojo I built, didn't expect to finish it so soon!

So... legit, why was I even allowed to build the oracle at all? Either bar players from doing so, or make it so cross connectors don't require energy. I certainly don't feel like I'm on the dumber side of the community, when just today I told someone in region chat that Maroo's Bazaar was next to Mars and their response was "but what planet exactly?" If there's anything in the game that's in desperate need of a tutorial, it's right here.

Edited by (XB1)Earth Nuggets

I'll throw out my suggestions in this thread instead of making a new one. Sorry if there are any repeats.

1. Relic Refinery Station
My clan likes to trade relics to radshare and now that we can launch missions from the Observatory room, it would be more streamlined to refine relics in the Dojo & launch there instead of having to leave to our orbiters, refine, regroup, then launch the mission.

2. Clan Hall Rework
Remove the tie-in to building capacity from Clan Halls and make a new room (or special decoration) similar to Reactors to increase capacity. Then there would be no reason to still have the prerequisite order to building the Halls. With the advent of the decoration overhaul, I would also love to have multiples of the Clan Halls to theme out.

3. Plastid Requirement Balancing
It feels like 90% of things to build in the Dojo require plastids. As a result we are constantly farming them, and farming for them is terrible. A 30 min survival with a Nekros, resource booster, and kavat will only net ~4k plastids. It would be nice to spread out the requirements a little more than basically everything needing plastids.

4. More Polychrome Colors
More colors is always nice! And getting pigments gives us something to contribute to.

5. More Decor!
Of course! I would personally love more vegetation added instead of just bushes and red trees.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:03 AM, (PS4)Evil_Reigns said:

I'd like it if they made the mutagen mass, detonite injector, and fieldron blueprints reusable. Its really annoying having to go back into the dojo every time I want to use those. 

Or at least let you buy a stack. Even having to buy 5-10 is a pain of clicking 3-4 boxes each time. 

And add more room types. The only places to build vertically are the clan halls. 

Add the option to donate materials instead of just decorations/credits. 

Is there a way to switch between clan vault and your own stash when contributing to projects? Can we have that added?

Edited by nickcurcurato