Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

On 2017-4-19 at 11:11 PM, Partyclothes said:

Does anyone know which devstream so I can review?

not really sure it was a while ago. :/  I do remember them saying they are working on 3D map but they just havent figure a way to move it around or something like that

There's a lot of cool ideas here!
Personally, once I played Octavia's Anthem, I liked a lot the Hydraulus (The little organ that played the octavia's ,music)
And I thought that DE should put that into the dojo decorations! like a kind of Wurlitzer machine that only a octavia can put music into :D
That could be a great idea to share songs with your clan mates and guests

Tell me what you guys think

http://i.imgur.com/KJrj2at.jpg

I am an old warframe player, I came back after 2 years away to see what progress the dojo has had and there has been none. Last time we tried to get DE to make something which was the trophy room they made it but threw it back in our face by putting no decoration capacity. So my request now is very simple. One of the things I love about the dojo is it allows me to expand on my creativity when I put up decorations. Simply make a blank room with A LOT of decoration capacity so I can be creative. (if decoration capacity is an issue please limit cross connectors and the small connectors to 3 decoration capacity so we can put only a teleporter there). Actual rooms deserve capacity.

I would like to add that I really enjoyed the new storyline content they made and they were absolutely right in trying to prioritize that before the dojo. I just wish they took the RNG out of completing the storylines. Feel free to keep the RNG for component drops as it makes it have more people play the end mission but it is beyond frustrating to try to find a group trying to kill a juggernaught and RNG enough components to get to the next step.

Edited by Tyr01

15 hours ago, Tyr01 said:

One of the things I love about the dojo is it allows me to expand on my creativity when I put up decorations. Simply make a blank room with A LOT of decoration capacity so I can be creative.

Thats actually a really good idea. Just a room you could go nuts in and decorate. It would be really useful if they wanted to do another dojo building contest as well.

17 hours ago, Volzien said:

Thats actually a really good idea. Just a room you could go nuts in and decorate. It would be really useful if they wanted to do another dojo building contest as well.

After you put in a certain amount of decoration, the dojo starts to lock up a lot to make alterations (own experience)

Considering that the game that is now hosting the dojos, I do not know if this is a good idea considering that the DE promised more new content in the game.

We got obstacle course, which is pretty much useless, and nothing like moving platforms appear in any missions, right?

Well, why not just have the ability to build things like simulated spy mission vaults, with leaderboards like in the obstacle course we have today..

I really like the idea of turning the oracle into a "cephalon room". When built, you never have to visit it ever again!

The dojo (at least to me) should be a place that would work as a private relay with more interaction and customization.

Edited by albert_03

21 minutes ago, albert_03 said:

We got obstacle course, which is pretty much useless, and nothing like moving platforms appear in any missions, right?

Well, why not just have the ability to build things like simulated spy mission vaults, with leaderboards like in the obstacle course we have today..

I really like the idea of turning the oracle into a "cephalon room". When built, you never have to visit it ever again!

The dojo (at least to me) should be a place that would work as a private relay with more interaction and customization.

1. Obstacle course is not useless

2. You can just put stuff on dojo if already exist in relay. You need to justify the existence of Relay, (simulacron, baro, syndicate, etc.)
It's bad have 2 places do the same thing because one of them (relay) just become useless

3. But, create a cephalon on dojo for other new purposes whould be nice

Edited by --Blame--

7 hours ago, --Blame-- said:

I have to agree!!!!  I remember when there was a cluster of different voices that DE showcased for new ordis voices... what if we could use THOSE for our Dojo's?  It could also clue us into what projects we have ready to finished and so on?  This cephalon could also clue us into to a new "King Pin" target being discovered?  So many possibilities, but I'd like for there to be one room to where we can "see" the dojo's cephalon, like Cephalon Simaris in the relay's.

most of the ideas seem balanced and somewhat useful/fun to build, i don't know if anyone mentioned this but there could be at least an increase in the rooms decoration capacity, i end up trying to decorate lightly a room to create like a themed room, and i end up placing not even 15 decorations and i'm already at the max capacity. either that or add something to each room like resources to increase the capacity. i would be happy with just that.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:11 AM, --Blame-- said:

1. Obstacle course is not useless

2. You can just put stuff on dojo if already exist in relay. You need to justify the existence of Relay, (simulacron, baro, syndicate, etc.)
It's bad have 2 places do the same thing because one of them (relay) just become useless

1. No, not useless. But it never changes, and it doesn't represent all of the obstacles a Tenno will face in actual situations and is therefore boring.

2. Actually, no. Having the relays for Baro, the Syndicates, Darvo, and Simaris gives them plenty of use on their own. Dojo trading didn't kill the need for Maroo's Bazaar, did it? No. That place is usually packed. And there are Tenno out there that do not want to be in a Dojo to avoid strict rules or negative groups of players, so the Relays are where they have to go to get these things done. And the relays are free. The dojos take OUR time, OUR resources, and OUR creativity to make. We should be rewarded with access to more customization. Remember, you can put REAL MONEY into building a dojo. It would be better if that money could be tailored to something we actually felt proud of and could use.

3. The Cephelon room would be nice, as long as it isn't Ordis.

1 hour ago, SadadBelbanes said:

1. No, not useless. But it never changes, and it doesn't represent all of the obstacles a Tenno will face in actual situations and is therefore boring.

2. Actually, no. Having the relays for Baro, the Syndicates, Darvo, and Simaris gives them plenty of use on their own. Dojo trading didn't kill the need for Maroo's Bazaar, did it? No. That place is usually packed. And there are Tenno out there that do not want to be in a Dojo to avoid strict rules or negative groups of players, so the Relays are where they have to go to get these things done. And the relays are free. The dojos take OUR time, OUR resources, and OUR creativity to make. We should be rewarded with access to more customization. Remember, you can put REAL MONEY into building a dojo. It would be better if that money could be tailored to something we actually felt proud of and could use.

3. The Cephelon room would be nice, as long as it isn't Ordis.

So many fun ideas here, so much to try to tackle--too much all at once? I'm loving it! I fell in love with the Dojo idea when I first joined and getting my own up and running was a primary objective for quite a while. It's slowly working through research even now. That all aside, I'm liking this particular vein of discussion...

1. No, the current obstacle course does not change...perhaps it could? What if a randomly tiled course was implemented each time? You could have the static course for basic maneuvers and the random loading for fine tuning your mobility skills. That means loading screens, I'm pretty sure. But I'd be okay with that.

2. I don't feel that having a certain amount of redundancy is a bad thing. The Observatory could easily become a Navigation room. The syndicates can stay at relays, as can Darvo, Simaris, Suda, and Baro--after all, lore wise, why would any of them be in our dojos? There is no reason for denying players almost absolute freedom of expression through their dojos, especially since it is our time, money, and creativity that makes it a reality in the first place. (This outside of DE's programming, etc., of course.)

3. Hrm...it could be Ordis, why wouldn't he upload/connect to the dojo when docked with it? But if it wasn't Ordis...then who? I smell a wonderful opportunity for a quest arc in this idea. Sure, it limits those that don't have dojos or don't want to participate, or does it? Just because a Tenno isn't in a clan does not mean they can't participate in a quest arc that culminates in the liberation of a cephalon...

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:36 PM, Btabc said:

I have to agree!!!!  I remember when there was a cluster of different voices that DE showcased for new ordis voices... what if we could use THOSE for our Dojo's?  It could also clue us into what projects we have ready to finished and so on?  This cephalon could also clue us into to a new "King Pin" target being discovered?  So many possibilities, but I'd like for there to be one room to where we can "see" the dojo's cephalon, like Cephalon Simaris in the relay's.

I like this idea. But not just a separate voice. Add a BUTT-LOAD of new dialog for the Cephalon (Both Ordis and the Dojo one) I get tired of Ordis always asking me if I'm enjoying the view (who really watches that show?), or telling me my colors make his sensors bleed, or telling me he's been thinking! I don't care! PLEASE MAKE HIM SAY SOMETHING ELSE! Make a monthly script or something where he has 50 different dialog options that rotate every month.

(All of this is supposed to sound tortured, but comical. I'm not yelling at anyone seriously. But seriously. Change his dialog).

7 hours ago, SadadBelbanes said:

Dojo trading didn't kill the need for Maroo's Bazaar, did it? No.

In fact? Yes. Who trade on maro bazaar is who does have a dojo or has trouble inviting a person to a session in dojo. Is only an alternative if the dojo fails, a patch, it coexists.
Also, maro bazar was a dead place before the Ayatan sculpture. The relay of the maroo was more a showcase of fashionframe than a place of exchange.

7 hours ago, SadadBelbanes said:

And there are Tenno out there that do not want to be in a Dojo to avoid strict rules or negative groups of players, so the Relays are where they have to go to get these things done. And the relays are free. The dojos take OUR time, OUR resources, and OUR creativity to make. We should be rewarded with access to more customization.

Understand one thing, if you only have one chance to make a request to Santa, and he only has room for a bicycle in your sled, it's no use asking them for a helicopter that you'll be wasting your wishes and taking the risk of winning Stockings at Christmas. You see?

- DE does not prioritize requests that are redundant, for example:
Farm of Kuva in endless missions (because there is already a mission that does it without any problem)

We should think about the Dojo, starting with the problems it has, always prioritizing what is simpler to solve that would make the dojo attractive without creating redundancies.

- I believe that a good aesthetic example would be to choose the colors of some dojo and tree decorations, this would help to better personalize the dojo according to its "brand" and this should not be difficult to implement and would have a great impact visual.

- Message from the clan's day in Dojos that are old (Delerict) appear at the top of the door. This could be implemented in new dojos:

20170429104028_1.jpg

It has gone far too long that all DE has done for the Dojo is give it cosmetics. They have not added new FUNCTION in a very long time and it is now appearing to be a complete waste of time. I for one want more things to DO in my dojo. Not just look at it. The ideas I have seen in this post are very intuitive and creative. Some are completely possible, even if it takes some time. DE could have already created or started to work on these things with all the time that has passed. It shouldn't be as difficult for them to make theses changes to the dojo as they already have them in other places. I am no coder, but I DO understand that it doesn't take as much effort to export a system if it has already been created especially if its in the same program. It just takes reimplementation. I can understand if they were trying to outsource another technology into making these changes. That would mean they would have to create new code to be compatible with the game. 

Also, my understanding of this thread was so players could share their ideas of what they want/expect from a dojo. Not a place where people can look at these ideas and tell people "don't expect that" or "its unrealistic". I'm sure there are other posts elsewhere that have room for that. I don't want to hear that "it is out of DEs capability". If they can work on making this game flow as well as it does, they can spend some time improving a SINGLE ASPECT of the game. Spend an entire year making a few of these changes, keeping its players up to date with what they have planned, and when it launches, there are a whole new plethora of things the players can do. That is NOT too much to ask.

I've not looked through the thread fully yet but I'd like to contribute immediately because this is an excellent thread we've needed for a long time.

• View resources in treasury + DEPOSIT resources into treasury!
  • More Trophy decorations for clans to unlock, not the event ones but ones that stay forever that a clan can work towards with a common goal. Once pigment collection is over many people stop feeling like they're contributing since research is in most cases done immediately.
  • Extend the MOTD log editor. If you have a long message you have to wait a full minute to get to the other side, it's excruciating.
  • Addition to clan list - let us see how long a member has been in the clan, easier to determine who has really deserved a promotion for sticking around.
  • Syndicate officials decorations or syndicate officials room, place down the official as a decoration in a room, the official will let you choose between turning in medallions for standing or see the offerings list. Or a room with all officials in dojo where clan-members can turn in/purchase things. It's cleaner this way for the clan-mates who exchange secondaries and primaries with one another. BONUS if it's two different room with SM/AoH/CS in one room and RV/NL/TPS in the other.
  • SHOOTING RANGE. With leader boards and two different modes, one with targets all around you appearing and moving and one where you just shoot down all targets with precision and speed.
  • DRESSING ROOM/ARSENAL ROOM. Don't peek. People like changing items for screenshots, contests, duels, speed runs in obstacles and prefer not to leave the dojo and come back - a room where one person at a time can be put in their liset to change outfit or a room where you just outright change your outfit like an arsenal but in the dojo would be great. This isn't something we need of course, it's just a comfort thing.
  • Trophy Room fix to show a specific member/or smaller statues in poses of a cell containing 4 members. 
  • Lock rooms or transporters to specific rank with the permission to enter. My clan and many others have dedicated floors to store the small halls and the energy reactors, people don't need to go there and everyone who does are always confused and lost as they got there by accident trying to get elsewhere. Locking these down would make things a lot easier to deal with. Just like when a room is being constructed, you just cannot enter.

I strongly feel that an overview style dojo planner to set up a lot of pending rooms at once, or queue destruction of multiple rooms, in an architected way would be a great step forward in how dojos are built, used, and laid out. It makes it easier to restructure the dojo to fit a current need or to fix mistakes in earlier layouts (my current issue that has me running into how bad the dojo system is currently) and should be relatively simple to implement.

On 4/7/2015 at 5:33 AM, Volzien said:

Thread Updated: [02/19/17]

[Minor Additions]

• Added Devstream #88 Information
  • Added another minor milestone

OP Intro

So as we all know most, if not all of these ideas/suggestions have been posted already but I would just like to throw my two forma in since I haven't seen any new dojo updates in quite some time. Feel free to add to this or combine it into a megathread (which we need a new one of  This has become a megathread) Also excuse my lack of posts. I mostly just lurk here and on the Warframe Reddit. I'm not sure if some of  this should be posted here or in fan concepts so I'll post it here for now.

Thread Goals

• Collect ideas and concepts to improve the Dojo/Clans.

• Improve upon existing ideas with more details and tweaks.

• Create a thread that shows how we as a community would like Dojo/Clans 3.0 to be.

Thread Achievements/Milestones

• The OP reached popular status. Thanks guys!
  • This thread has the most replies in the dojo feedback section and is second right now in views. Keep it going!
  • This thread is halfway to 1K replies, Thank you everyone for your input and feedback thus far!

[X] 1K views [X] 5K views [X] 10K views [X] 20K views [ ] 50K views   [   ] ???   

I can't believe this thread has made it over 10K views! Lets keep this thing going!   

We now have over 15K views on this thread, lets keep these ideas rolling!  We've almost hit the next milestone.

Oh wow a bit overdue but 20K views on this! Lets keep progressing.  

Idea Categories

<General Feedback, Ideas & Changes>

• Option to view inventory/mods/arsenal in dojos. Relays currently have this.
  • More space windows added into existing rooms and hallways
  • More polychrome colors
  • Adjustable lighting
  • Ability to polychrome every room in the dojo at once
  • Allow the merging of corridors to get rid of unnecessary doors
    •  Ability to hide and re-show unused red doorways
  • Getting rid of the parent/child room system in favor of a wayfinding system. allowing any room to be deleted as long as there are alternate routes.  
  • Combine the barracks into one up-gradable set of barracks, with each rank adding more cryopods and design to the overall room
  • Upgrade-able clan halls besides having to build multiple clan halls
  • Dojo Interior Themes
  • Creative/Free camera mode for better decoration placement

[UPDATE]: The decoration system has been overhauled thanks to Liset/Orbitor decoration gaining popularity.

• Store existing decorations and the ability to move decorations and those awaiting resources around
  •  Changes to Clan Event Trophies
    •  The top part of the trophy that displays the event-related entity should always colored and textured so it turns out to be a scale model of the real thing. The pedestal can stay grey, a plaque that is on the trophy can be what's Terracotta/Bronze/Silver/Gold. Approaching the trophy on the side that has this plaque brings up a panel that says: "EVENTNAME Clan Participants"
  • Different elevator types Ex: Lift elevator on Corpus Europa tilesets that run diagonally up/down or dojo parkour areas
  • Different types of dueling arenas
    • (More participants, larger dueling field, cover, etc...) Set spar rules for each dueling room. (No energy spawn, banning certain weapon types or specific weapons in a room but allowing them in another, etc..)
  • Change Obsevatory room into Relay Dojo Misson Control. Allowing squads and missions to be formed in the dojo
  • Player built decorations, rooms, features, etc via Steam Workshop (Tennogen)
  • More interactable decorations / more decoration detail.
    • Examples
      • Conclave room stone lanterns have fire while the ones in the dojo have not received the same treatment
      • Relay trees and shrubs are potted
  • Clan seniority recognition.
    • Example
      • Have a board in the HoH [Hall of Honor] that shows clan member list, how long they have been with the clan, donations, etc
  • Clan editable message board as placeable decoration
  • Statue in HoH changed to giant rotating clan logo
  • Dojo music
  • Codex wall art decor
  • Obstacle course times for clan members no longer resets, unless a member with a score on the board leaves the clan then it re ranks the board accordingly.
  • Being able to switch between Warframe and Operator while in the Dojo.

<New Rooms>

Dojo Docking Station [Spawn Area]

Acts like the Relay Docking Station, providing a spawn point and entry way into the Dojo

Cephalon Core Room [Cephalon Oracle?]

Replaces Oracle Room as prerequisite for labs.

The cephalon greets Tenno entering the dojo and like Ordis, lets you know when clan research is finished or when new research has been added. Maybe alert those with architect roles if the dojo is nearing energy capacity for another idea.

Snow Themed Garden

Room features sculptures crafted by Tenno artisans from cryotic, including a frozen river with gentle snowfall.

Snowfall in the winter tactical alert. Could use for the snow themed garden.

Reveal hidden contents

HFCNM13.jpg

Drum Performance Room/Garden

Room or garden that contains every drum or other tenno musical crafts with areas for sitting

Dojo Simulacrum

An area that combines the Simularcrum with the obstacle course. Spawns certain maps with various attributes like for example a map that has a lot of  parkour elements and another could have little to none. You could add a timer/countdown for recording times/improving speeds  and you're able to change what enemies spawn in or if to spawn any at all. (faction, level, eximus, aggressive, etc). Make a basic shooting range to having to navigate a parkour map with enemies and then you could up the ante by also having to shoot targets along the way

.Archwing obstacle course (Target practice and maneuver training)

Clan Vault / Treasury Room [Dead End Room]

Provides another way to donate resources to a clan without donating to a certain decoration, room or research. Clan members have a way to also withdraw resources. A list would show who added what to the vault and how much. Clan members could put in a request and those that have vault interaction privileges could grant them or decline them. (All of this would be logged to those with the appropriate rank to view )

EX. Inbox message from [Clan Name] Cephalon [Oracle?]

Your request has been verified and fulfilled by [Clan Rank] [Player Name] and logged into my database.

The items you have requested have been deposited below.

Tenno Aquarium/Terrarium [Codex]

Different planet habitats like the deserts of Phobos, forests of Earth and the frozen lands of Europa. Would make for interesting "dead end" type room. Clan objectives to seek out different wildlife to scan/capture them when the wildlife faction gets fleshed out more to add them to the different habitats. Could even add in certain fauna as well.

Clan/Alliance War Room [Dead End Room]

Meeting area for clans and alliances complete with sitting areas

Arcade Room [Dead End Room]

Houses games like Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius  with a clan leaderboard like the obstacle course

Meditation Room [Dead End Room]

Mediating in this room grants a small random booster that has a reduced duration. 24HR Cooldown

Dojo Clan Shop

Members would be able to purchase the clan badge and other clan related items here like clan cosmetics or sigils.

Example of possible items:

A type of firework or deployable holographic display that displays the clan emblem when used.

Now that we have glyphs, it can use that system but with a clan logo.

Upgrades to the clan badge  (Put a frame around it that could change with how long you've been with the clan or changes with the rank 

Giant Ayatan Sculptures 

<New Features & Suggestions>

Clan challenges/events and prizes

The ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly prizes and challenges to certain areas of the dojo (Obstacle Course  and Dueling rooms for example) Prizes could range from a rare mod, prime part, credit amount, platinum etc supplied by clan leader or those with access to those functions

K'O [X] amount of opponents in the dueling room, Get the fastest obstacle course time in a certain set period, etc

Could also attach rewards to earlier clan arcade suggestion, having to do with the leaderboards for certain games.

Clan Dojo Defense

One of the enemy factions have located your dojo and intend to attack, defend your dojo and have your clan name feared through the system.

Dojo could be upgraded with weapon systems, turrets, etc

Failing to defend your dojo would not have any negative effects or very minimal as the time would be random.

Defend your dojo on foot against ground troops or archwing to the invading vessel, and destroy it

<Changes & Additions Implemented>

11/29/16 ] Inventory and mods can now be viewed in the Dojo! Much needed, thanks! [DE]

[   ?/?/??  ] Custom clan mission builder, will be coming some time after TWW [The War Within] UPDATE: This has probably evolved into the new kingpin system, "Enemy Cells" discussed  in Devstream #87

<Devstream Info>

[ Devstream #84 12/09/16 ]  - Damage 3.0 and Dojos are serious conversations that will be happening next year.  (Taken from #84 Overview)

[ Devstream #85 01/06/17 ]  More decorations will be coming (Answer to chat question) [Timestamp 49:44]

[ Devstream #87 02/03/17 ]   Kingpin system coming soon! Currently named ''Enemy Cells''. Your clan, based on size, generates an enemy organization, led by a random faction with a procedurally generated kingpin. You have to work with your clan to undermine the organization and take them down. Warlords are able to slightly modify the missions and get some choice freedom on what kinds of missions to do to fight the enemy. Mixes in out-of-mission interactions like buying off informants, the enemy moving against your clan/dojo, etc. [Steve explains in Stream Timestamp 52:11] 

[ Devstream #88 02/03/17 ]  Taken from Devstream 88 Overview

Kingpin Progress

The below gif showcases the room you’ll need to build in your Dojo to be able to access the coming Enemy Cells system. Any progression you make to take down the King Pin will be reflected here for all of your Clan mates; this will be a collaborative effort, not something that you take on by yourself (unless you’re in a Solo clan, that’s cool).

Several different approaches will be available for you to take down the Kingpin, but Clans can go down several branches through coordination with added benefits.

Clans are also going to have ranks in the future, which will determine what kind of Enemy Cells you can go after. Activity within the Clan determines your rank: the more Cells you defeat, the more Structures you build, the more Research completed, etc. – all of these contribute to your clan’s Affinity, which will retroactively be added to your rank when this is implemented.

Also reminded us that one of 2017's pillars is to make clans great again! Since this system is currently in development, make sure to leave your thoughts about what you like and don't like!

<Thank You & End Statement>

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far! There has been some great ideas and suggestions. Hopefully some of these get looked at and considered. I'll try and update this post with new suggestions when the thread populates with new ideas. Look and see if your suggestion has been added. I might have merged your idea together with another suggestion.  I will be browsing through other threads and trying to link them back here as well.

While I love our relays, the dojo system has really felt like its really been forgotten about as we've been through various updates and the dojo hasn't received anything new yet. I started out by myself building my dojo up and even I am starting to only visit for starting new research and trades. I'd hate to see all of that work putting the whole thing together go to waste. Most of us just want to make our dojos pretty and awesome looking.  

I love the idea of the simulacrum moving to the dojo, this should help lag as well since simarus' room can be very glitchy when a lot of players are in the relay. Simaris could still sell the key but access from the dojo makes much more sense.

On 7.4.2015. at 11:33 AM, Volzien said:

Creative/Free camera mode for better decoration placement

Something like Wukongs Cloud walker would do nice.

On 7.4.2015. at 11:33 AM, Volzien said:

Statue in HoH changed to giant rotating clan logo

Or option to choose between number of statues.

My ideas:

-Decoration:Clan and Aliance emblem glyph.Same as one we have in our liset.

- New decorations in general and more basic shape decorations.

-Being able to colour decoration or at least banners.

-Shooting range with scores.

-Specter fights with bets as a option between two players.

- New wall,floors and pillar types that we can choose from.

Hi! I want to share some ideas for the dojo as well. I just want to preface this with the fact that I know nearly nothing about game programming, so if some of this stuff I suggest is just plain wacky, please forgive me.

We need Sakuras! It dawned on me the other day that there are no Sakura (Cherry Blossom) trees and that all existing trees in the dojo are red-leafed. We could also use vines, ivy, more varied green plants.

Dojo Pigments: We need some shades (Black, White, Gray, etc.) and less subdued options in order to add character. Perhaps we could use the colors from owned color palettes?

Generic rooms: We need the ability to build generic rooms. For instance, I turned the second smallest clan hall into a "forest!" I'd like to turn one of the rooms into a huge maze using trees and those wooden totems, but the other rooms are too large and have too little capacity for such an undertaking.

Capacity: It would be icing on the cake if we could go through some process in which we could add decoration capacity to a particular room.

More Decorations and Variable Color Options for Existing Decorations: I'd like the ability to see stepping stones of different shapes and colors added as decorations. More lamp options like street lamps. Those Japanese screens used as room dividers would go nicely in the gardens. Items that could be used to build obstacles or structures in general.

Clan Horde mode: It's like a mini-game within the dojo, it would take place in a particular room in which we're able to decorate with objects in order to provide cover, etc. Anyway it would have the enemies pouring in and it is done in levels and we can keep record of who has gone the longest. No life support, though. :) I just read about the kingpin feature, I'm not sure if they're the same.

A Compass: I've designated my own "true North" for now, but I can't help thinking that this one star I see from the observatory is supposed to act as a guide.

A true vault kiosk in which we could add resources including forma.

Mass Production: For instance, I'm building lighted pathways to each of my labs which are in the grandest hall, but boy oh boy is it tedious!

This leads me to the one feature that trumps all except more pigments: An option to "Contribute All" for decoration resources. Sitting there waiting for the sliders for each resource to fill up when you're in the process of building multiple instances of an item gets insane.Maybe there could be a catch-all procedure that gives a message saying "You don't have enough resources to build this item" in case, for example, you don't have enough oxium. Thus, the "contribute all" option won't work unless the user has all of the necessary resources to build that particular item.

More decorative rooms would be lovely too...
I love all the ideas I've seen so far and they are amazing talking about utility and QoL but I think there could still be some improvements at least talking about aesthetics.

Hangars such as relays' to show how the tenno reach the dojo would be nice to see , more halls , personal quarters maybe , different types ( and styles ) of rooms ( would be nice to see a return of orokin themed rooms...but the same goes for Corpus / Grineer....after all who said that the Tenno can not have occupied some ship / space station or have commissioned the building to some other faction's architect ) , more decorations , increased rooms cap and so on....
There's really just so many ideas that come up to everyone's minds when it comes to how to rework dojos...