Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

PATENTS that influence only inner aspects of the clan. what benefits does a player gain by being a high ranking within a clan? Control rate of exchange towers? Moderate chat? Very boring.

The warlord may benefit in some way these players, but the game did not contribute to that system being something relevant. many times, players even prefer to have no patents because they only bring responsibilities, not benefits or recognition.

I think a good start would be to reward the high ranking player within a clan with some "plus" graphic on their clan sigil, such as adding stars above their sigil, or show the player's clan next to their nickname, (as already happens in the relay) only with stars representing the relevance of its patent... or even better, show the rank above clans name on user profile. 

speaking of it, would be a good show how many trophies the clan has already conquered with the name of the clan, in the player's profile, huh?

-

Another option is to take advantage of the patent system to be a facilitator for the clan. A fully automated rank system that Warlord can turn on or off if you prefer, which gives patents to players who play more frequently with their clan friends, contribute more resources to the clan, or unlocking warframe / steam achievements as warlord chooses for each rank (let's face it, warframe achievements could have some practical use in the game) and even automatically removes inactive players according to need of each clan. All this, of course, well signed and with some graphic feedback, signaling that the player has been promoted inside the clan (since there is no feedback to the player when he is expelled or promoted)

Edited by --Blame--

Finally, I think it's a simple but very effective addition if the game adds a tab-score of weekly clan-only stats, and is only accessible to clan players, showing:

- which players donated the most for a particular search in the dojo
- Which players killed the most in the week
- players with the best time in parkour
- those who spent more time playing with clan players
- those who stayed longer in the dojo
- what was the planet / mission most played in the week
- most used warframes / weapons that week

the intention is to guide the players with a feedback from the clan about their behavior, stimulating the player to guide within that community and to be able to compare / stimulate

all this data accessible within the clan menu, with an interface similar to what we have when we inspect a clan in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has thought of this yet, but after seeing what all can be done in the dojo for agility performance, why not also have a room for target practice?  A place like the Simulacrum where you can test your weapons and abilities to see how well they work against the different factions.  Also it would be great if you could perform some of the master rank tests competitively with leaderboards.  Like for instance it could be accessed in Sanctuary or from your clan dojo.  Have clan and overall leaderboards.  Competitiveness breeds improvement and clans want that for their members.  It's a great way for newer players to practice without the pressure of being in a squad or on their own in a mission.  Hope it catches interest.

On 14/12/2017 at 2:44 PM, (Xbox One)HomewardMage400 said:

Not sure if anyone has thought of this yet, but after seeing what all can be done in the dojo for agility performance, why not also have a room for target practice?  A place like the Simulacrum where you can test your weapons and abilities to see how well they work against the different factions.  Also it would be great if you could perform some of the master rank tests competitively with leaderboards.  Like for instance it could be accessed in Sanctuary or from your clan dojo.  Have clan and overall leaderboards.  Competitiveness breeds improvement and clans want that for their members.  It's a great way for newer players to practice without the pressure of being in a squad or on their own in a mission.  Hope it catches interest.

they are working on it right now.

i think they want to mix the shooter part with agility performance but, they will provide us with tools to create the obstacles, mixing them would be something optional for you

A testing room would be great, just a safe environment where you can simulate squad combat opposed to just blasting lvl 150 bombard eximuses with your new build all by your lonesome. Would help immensely with difficult-to-grasp frames like Limbo or Chroma. Because some clannie can just spawn a bunch of enemies, while an experienced Limbo explains a new Limbo how to use his abilities.

It would also be nice to practice squad tactics.

I'm super happy to see that the custom obstacle course is starting to take shape. Also I see that they took the fish tank/terrarium idea and are adding it to the soon to be added orbiter personal quarters. I'd love to see that idea implemented on a larger scale in the dojos that would take more of a team effort to put together.  Wild kavats, kubrows, condrocs,skates, fish you name it. Would also be an excuse to flesh out the wildlife faction even more. 

I truly want the dojo to feel alive and really give off the secret base feel for you and your clan thats just stocked full of little neat things to do. We didn't get a lot of dojo/clan attention this year, but I'm looking forward to 2018 hopefully being the year of the clans/dojos.

• Getting rid of the parent/child room system in favor of a wayfinding system. allowing any room to be deleted as long as there are alternate routes.  

Rather than getting rid of the child/parent system, it should be much simpler on their end to run a search for another room that is connected but is not a child of these rooms. When the room is found, reverse the child parent relationship back to the room that is being destroyed and then destroy it.

To put in a single statement, "automatic child/parent switch when a room is destroyed and there is another room connecting the child areas to the rest of the dojo"

I also just thought of this, and it may already be circulating in the forums.  Have a training room that also includes the different hacking terminals.  Be able to run the diffrent difficulties so that anyone can get better at hacking.  I know several people in my clan with better clan ranks but will let myself and others take the lead when it comes to spy missions in sorties and high level missions.  It would be a great idea to give them a way to practice so they can improve without the pressure of failure and being nagged by squadmates.

Some ideas I cam up with are:

I have seen it mentioned here but I will also add that I support expanding the player economy. I feel the best way to do this inside the context of warframe is to establish a storefront system, where items can be posted and people can search for them.  This should be a clan function. This store could be established outside the Dojo, say either in Maroo's Bazaar or on Cetus, so that regular players can access it. But there could also be a clan only store. The only requirement is that a clan member with trader status has to be online to facilitate the transaction. Just to prevent exploiting.

Another thing I have thought about is the ability to design your own missions. Similar to Halo Forge, A clan could design and implement custom missions on Dark Sector levels owned by a clan. And so players can play in the Dark Sector mission and they can vote and see what people like. To make this even more productive clans can actually be contracted to design levels for other clans, Or offer custom levels up for sale.

- We should change the dojo color !
- Yeah ! What do we put ?
- PINK !
- YAY ! ... Wait, there is no pink. THERE IS NO PINK !!!
- LETS GO MAKE A REQUEST TO DE !
- Oh wait there's already a few posts... from 2014... and we have no pink... the sadness is real... Q_Q

Point is : We want more colors for the dojo !!! ... Mainly pink. But more colors in general would be nice !

Edited by Anactoria

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Dusteze said:

I was looking for your thread we really need somme dead end rooms because there no proper way right now to end a hallway withough it looking awkward

You do have a point.  And perhaps places that aren't gardens.  Perhaps a war room or something that you can access to see where your clan mates are currently.  Oooh.  What about a security room that can show you a view of some of the rooms?  You could see what anyone else in the dojo is doing.  And I just thought of this.  A security room that you could go to if your dojo is attacked by a faction.  If you reach that room, you can activate traps, unlock rooms locked down in the attack, and direct other clan members.  Oooh I've got shivers thinking about it.

Interesting thread.

Here's some more I just came up with, might have some overlapping ideas though.

-Dojo themes and different designs to create variety between clans? Perhaps it could take inspiration from other factions while still staying tenno-y?

-Dojo exterior stuff? Maybe have large clan pvp archwing battles between two massive dojos? Which would also need dojo exterior decorations and upgrades, like turrets, archwing launching platforms and other cool stuff. Now that open-world's a thing, maybe the ability to change into archwing mode instantly from inside the dojo? (Like the way it was shown in the war within trailer, but with an entire clan!!!)

-Announcement board to show recent achievements for individual clan members? Maybe for completing quests or mastery rank ups.

-Ways to advertise trades in a clan, like a marketplace room or something? To promote trading and interactions within a clan.

-More accessible and visible clan interactions in the dojo? Which will promote a clan's togetherness and sense of association. (Includes dialogue)

-The ability to customize lighting in a dojo?

-If they do add a dojo docking station, a way to show individual players' ships?

-Currently a clan's profile shows 4 warframes. But MORE warframes would be even cooler. Might lag tho, dunno.

-More decorations to display your Clan's emblem? Large, spinning, hologram-y stuff is always cool.

-A map display to navigate around the dojo more easily for new members?

-Warframe display decorations? Like in the new orbiter room, but for an entire clan!!! Iron man 3 style.

-Hiring npc workers to work for the dojo? They may produce resources or stuff slowly over time.... or not?

Wow, cool stuff cool stuff.

1 hour ago, Saemix said:

Interesting thread.

Here's some more I just came up with, might have some overlapping ideas though.

-Dojo themes and different designs to create variety between clans? Perhaps it could take inspiration from other factions while still staying tenno-y?

-Dojo exterior stuff? Maybe have large clan pvp archwing battles between two massive dojos? Which would also need dojo exterior decorations and upgrades, like turrets, archwing launching platforms and other cool stuff. Now that open-world's a thing, maybe the ability to change into archwing mode instantly from inside the dojo? (Like the way it was shown in the war within trailer, but with an entire clan!!!)

-Announcement board to show recent achievements for individual clan members? Maybe for completing quests or mastery rank ups.

-Ways to advertise trades in a clan, like a marketplace room or something? To promote trading and interactions within a clan.

-More accessible and visible clan interactions in the dojo? Which will promote a clan's togetherness and sense of association. (Includes dialogue)

-The ability to customize lighting in a dojo?

-If they do add a dojo docking station, a way to show individual players' ships?

-Currently a clan's profile shows 4 warframes. But MORE warframes would be even cooler. Might lag tho, dunno.

-More decorations to display your Clan's emblem? Large, spinning, hologram-y stuff is always cool.

-A map display to navigate around the dojo more easily for new members?

-Warframe display decorations? Like in the new orbiter room, but for an entire clan!!! Iron man 3 style.

-Hiring npc workers to work for the dojo? They may produce resources or stuff slowly over time.... or not?

Wow, cool stuff cool stuff.

Archwig PvP outside dojo would put a whole new emphasis on archwing.  I feel too many people don't try as hard for archwing.  Something like this would really amp up the need for maneuverability control and being aware of your surroundings.  Great idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like an app made for clan leaders to be able to reorganize the dojo. And be able to put items built into storage so I can move items into other rooms. I have alot of random new members that made rooms, or built items. I want to organize the madness please.

Edited by (XB1)CH1NO79

I have a suggestion... make the oracle room do something? also, maybe stuff to fill the barracks? seriously, aren't barracks supposed to have beds and stuff like that? or maybe have some other options for benches and tables because having a wooden bench with rocks in a metallic room that is not a Clan Hall or Garden.

The barracks actually have rows of cryopods inside them if I'm not mistaken but I wish it still had more of a barracks feel to it instead of a storage room. I had the idea in the op to actually turn the oracle room into a clan cephalon room, that basically helps to manage your dojo with research and what not. Basically giving your dojo a bit of life to it.

Yasssss all the dojo and clan stuff. Maybe for the invasion have 2 groups, defense and offense. Half the clan may participate in each, and both affect the other. For example, if the offense is doing well, the defense team would have less enemies to defend against, or lower level or something. Maybe 1 raid sized squad, 4 for defense and 4 for offense. Winning gives you a bonus to your clan vault or something, and maybe losing drains 5% of your accumulated resources and credits. A small amount, but at least some incentive besides a reward to contribute. 

hey guys ^.^ sorry for being gone so long, so a friend of mine and I were talking and came up with a couple I think good ideas so tell me what all of ya think, what about making it so the observatory in the dojo was mission control and the oracle is the codex? as well as being able to consign your pets to the dojo?

Edited by Kuzonsan
forgot to add an idea lol

• 1 month later...

i would really love , and buy, rooms with large multifloor set, but with windowed walls and open floor, for simulate open garden.

there are some exitent with this open view?

could be also nice add a Super-Option for land the Dojo in some nice planet for have a Cool Background Scenario.

space-base-far-planet-12861005.jpg