Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

So 'ornamental' type rooms for dead ends

Bring back the orokin dojo style (maybe as a skin?)  [heart broken i missed this, id easily pay platinum! If u look closely at some of the walls, reflections of the past dojo style remain!) 

Reset Obstacle scores below 10 seconds? 

Definitely LOVE ppls ideas of aquariums, scanning nature, mini games, bars, more colours etc! 

Hi there, 

I was building from the foundry and was getting frustrated by rinse-repeat searching for the item i wanted to build. What if there was a "favorites" column, where you could select what blueprints or items you craft often, like forma or keys etc... Prolly been said before I suppose. Sorry :P I haven't looked :)

On 3/1/2016 at 3:13 AM, Agente_GentlePhoenix said:

new goal 5k positive answer and perhaps de will look in to this, maybe....it is ultra rare to find any one interested in dojos now, but i dont have my hopes down

Well the good news is that this thread is only 4 views away from 5k at the time of this post which to me is still insane. True it is rare to find people interested in the dojo but this is why I'm still trying to update this thread. To give people more reasons to be interested in dojos. It would be awesome if we had someone from DE look at this thread. We just have to keep it going till it gets noticed.

We need navigation in the dojo turn obstery room in to a navigation room and a arsenal room with a foundery room and pet room for kubrows . Me and my clan mates don't like to be in are ship we like to be in the dojo instead. Hope some other warframe players feel the same way.

Something that is in the relays that can also be in the dojo: Arsenal options. God forbid if the dojo's host has to change something during a clan-made event and everyone has to leave the dojo for that one change. Having Arsenal options can benefit the clans in convenience. I mean the liset/mantis/scimitar got you there so you should be able to be like "Ey yo, lemme slide to my ride and change muh gear real quick"... and then you realize that you live in your space car... oh god, depession... ON TOPIC THOUGH. Arsenal options for the tenno in dojos for the sake of clan member conveniences. I'd like that.

i have been running a clan , we have a Dojo . But Tenno's don't find it interesting being in Dojo much , and  . new Tenno's ask us what do we do in dojo , do we have anything interesting. 

The Best i could tell them was we have trading posts , all researches done and we have dueling and obstacle course.

In the mean while i had a thought , which i felt like sharing . y not we have a room in Dojo!! where, every Tenno can go  and make their own decoration feel like it is their DOJO. something which they find More interested on decorating their place . One place which Every Tenno can make their artistic dream lets out.

please Give the authority to Ruler of Dojo to reset the obstacle course time chart. and we would like to have the Dojo like a place which doesn't load when someone logs out of Dojo (Example like relay).

we are looking forward to have more no of different rooms updated in dojo for everyone to conduct events between us , to make the Clan mates feel enthusiastic about the clan.

Holy forma guys, this thread has reached over a 5k view count. Thank you to everyone that has participated in keeping this thread alive, even if you're just looking.

17 hours ago, Mathaifer said:

i have been running a clan , we have a Dojo . But Tenno's don't find it interesting being in Dojo much , and  . new Tenno's ask us what do we do in dojo , do we have anything interesting. 

This is why this thread exists! So we Clan Warlord types can spout out a plethora of awesome things to do in their new home away from the Liset/Orbiter and Relays. I do believe there is already a section in the OP about Clan members having a sort of space in the dojo that they can customize. If not consider it added!

Come on everyone, lets keep the ideas rolling!

Edited by Volzien

Yes! Yes! 1,000x Yes! we need a major update to the dojo.

A clan market/ inventory room would be great! Someplace where you could leave blueprints, parts, and/or even just materials/ mods for other players in your clan. I almost always have the materials my clan mates need to farm, and short of using up my trades to pass them along (and i do) there's no way to give them away.

Another great thing would be to see your dropship docked out a window, or parked in a bay.

I believe many of my suggestions are spread between those pages, but as there are already a topic well prepared, it didn't seem right to create a new and here follows my suggestions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Tennos,
Well, after almost two years of Warframe I hung up my old clan and I'm creating a new and now I'm analyzing the costs and time to have a clan and along with other details below step my view of some problems visible and give my suggestions should go to to make more attention to Dojos.

1. To start a Dojo you start with 10 energy and 100 spaces, this is totally without logic, so you can create a mini dojo, for example: 2 reactors are needed and will keep space and extra energy that depending on the clan will have no purpose.

2. Hierarchy of rooms and research, this is something that really disappointed, because the creation of a single Dojo should not exist a hierarchy, because it limits the creativity of Tenno and mount a dojo with what he wants, starting with the initial room that could a large hall or a garden. This would open up a range of possibilities.

3. Cost and time, that's another frustrating point, in my book. The Dojo is a well that joins the others in the Warframe and in some cases costs are excessive and time is ridiculous, think of the cost to the research already is sacrificed for beginners and still adding up over time is frustrating, let's exemplify: to make an item (FIELDRON, DETONITE and MUTAGENICA MASS GUN) require X resources 3 more days to the diagram ready, after that you still have to pay for it that it's wrong and then in the pipeline will more features and are more 12 hours to get ready. Some weapons require 1-3-5-10 of these features to be manufactured, so to make a gun you are bound to be more than a week to be able to start using it, that's really frustrating for a beginner, it's right to remove these items from the Dojo and available only in the break-ins or reward in VOID, RAIDS, BOSSES, and alerts that is more interesting to stimulate the co-op.

4. Rule for new members, as there are many rogues who ask to join a clan and then they do the clean in the Labs out of the clan, this could be resolved in a simple way, if a Tenno joining a clan, acquire all diagrams and then exit from the same clan should be excluded from inventory and forge.

5. Customization, this is a problem. The logic for the Dojo Edition of Landcraft should be more simple, first should be the add menu and edit, then the process to increase the agility you're in edit mode as adding the same items it adds up all the costs and in the end the player would get a shopping cart style screen and pay everything. Another detail to this process would be to add a button (AUTO) to enter the exact amount of resources without the need to enter, but without removing the manual way of payment. Within the Edit menu should follow what the title says, EDIT and not just pay and delete the item, could have the button to move, delete, rotate, increase, decrease and etc. Sometimes a bad positioning causes have to wait 24 hours to get a simple detail. Pigments is something I really like, but they should be used the same palettes from Warframe, if it weren't possible instead of catching the pigments use the information from the codex of the enemy to make the color, e.g. There are various enemies and if each with X numbers of scanners would make pigment, with that we would have one or two color palettes to customize our Dojos.

6. Story: Actually I'm jealous of not having known the Warframe in its crib and this detail is to mention why the Dojos have changed that default Orokin for this pattern more Corpus, really the Dojos should tell more stories of all factions with designs on the walls, statues, columns, banners and any other item which makes the Tenno's story Warframe cultivar. A detail visible is the inclusion of various weapons and new frames and so far these items do not appear in visual form, e.g. Lab Tenno already has Archwing, Wukong and various weapons and still the same with Banshee, Volt and Zephyr. The absence of the image of Lotus and Teshin in Dojo is something very disappointing, could there are large statues of both.

7. The totem of the Treasury should not only display and add CASH game, the idea would be that he could accept in Exchange for resources, to again talk about the costs, for example: how many pieces of Oberon you own? These items could be exchanged at the Treasury for cash and resources to the Dojo, let's give a title of recycling, that would facilitate a lot, it's another thing to get resources and cash from the Treasury, but for that we would need a over at dojo of banker and this member would be responsible for managing the resources along with the Warlord.

8. navigation Room, as already exists in the Realys dojo should a room and this room should be the operator instead of being in fully ends liset layout concept and is illogical.

9. Sindicates rooms, training and focus. I believe that the Oracle has no function to the Tenno, the concept would be transforms the room to receive the Union and Focus. The training room could be one with all the elements involved as it is currently in the Simaris.

10. Mapping of the items, that's something really annoying and very creative. Ex: there are the gardens that have a large green area and more logical that you should be able to get a tree and you can't, but if you want to place a totem you can reverse or normal room without a shred of green area you can put a tree, the concept would be to have the vase to put the tree in an area with no greenery and trees could be placed on any green area.

There is no shortage of ideas the problem is to make them stand out for and as we would like. I love the Warframe, but in good, enough to launch new things and forget the past, let's look at the problems that the news does not obfuscate the issues.

I really like your ideas Volzien was wondering if you are willing to add these to the lot as well

1. Dojo prints: able to copy the Dojo layout and how the objects have been placed, Tradeble
  2. Rule tab for clan: A tab that you are able to set rules on for everyone to see so we dont wast space on Broadcast
  3. Rank up settings: add more options to "Edit ranks" to auto rank up people at a certain Mastery rank
  4. Delete messages from clan chat: some people tend to post links that could harm others computers so would love a option to delete the messages
  5. Clan Missions: was thinking of some missions for clan members that will give the clan materials and credits for crafting and also reward the members doing them in some way

I personally would love a chat system that will broadcast on all clan members screens *even if they are in missions or not* for clan leaders, When rail wars or new research comes out I would like to let people know seeing as its not so easy to talk to a Moon clan and to get everyone to read the messages

I'd appreciate a grid "free roam" camera view style for the purpose of adding decorations symmetrically.

As well (and this is more of a clan thing) having a feature that from whatever resources you get from a mission a small bonus percentage (so that it does not detract from your actual acquired resource amount, though even if it did I wouldn't mind, but it would become redundant/annoying when all research is complete)  goes towards the clan vault, which makes clan members contributing to the clan a more fluid system and less of something that clan leaders need to nag members about.

Instead clan members simply have to play the game in order to still be contributing towards the clan growth.

On 3/15/2016 at 11:33 PM, Agente_GentlePhoenix said:

Atleast..:

•Mission control

•Arsenal like in the simulacrum

Reminder:   Next #Archievement would be [10k viewers], keep the post alive, we got the 5k+ viewers

Yup we're basically halfway there! Keep it going guys.

Currently in the middle of creating a statue for the Dojo Dress up contest and linking back to this thread. Hopefully with everyone doing the contest a lot more people will begin to see how much the dojos have really lagged behind in these updates.

On 3/15/2016 at 0:32 PM, Amuga said:

I'd appreciate a grid "free roam" camera view style for the purpose of adding decorations symmetrically.

As well (and this is more of a clan thing) having a feature that from whatever resources you get from a mission a small bonus percentage (so that it does not detract from your actual acquired resource amount, though even if it did I wouldn't mind, but it would become redundant/annoying when all research is complete)  goes towards the clan vault, which makes clan members contributing to the clan a more fluid system and less of something that clan leaders need to nag members about.

Instead clan members simply have to play the game in order to still be contributing towards the clan growth.

We definitely need a new placement/decorating system. It's annoying to have to dive through menus over and over again just because you keep offsetting the decoration a little   bit.

Also I like the auto contribution feature. If it could be something that could be toggled off and on by the player.

You know what id love in the dojo

Free placement after making something 

Like being able to move an object up or down around in any direction after building it

You could resize it, or move it at any time, without having to delete it

And you can snap it to the ground

Or free place it in the air in any position, cause alot of people like to move their objects around

If we had more availability to place and control placement, it would make dojos so much better  

i wish DE would fix the texture alignments in the clan halls, the grating texture next to the walls don't align with the blue light texture and the lights on the pillars need to be shifted left a bit.

maybe it's just me, but it makes me cringe a bit when i see bits of the dojo not aligning with the rest of the room ( i hate seeing that in many other games as well) , also the tenno lab could do with some extra space it looks... a bit cramp  in there.