Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a reason!

FishnFurNubs

I love to play this game, but that is all.

I DO want to spend money on this game to be a founder, BUT I would like a reason!

Anyone want to post reasons why they had become a founder or pat my back and tell me it this game will be come somewhat more player competion based (not saying it need pvp, but something thats not just AI)?

I know this sounds like complete garbage, but I dont want to invest in a game because I'm going to get bored of seeing the same spaceship rooms/textures/sounds/objectives recycled throughout a galaxy just to get an exclusive skin for 50$.

Yes I like to play with my friends, but no I'm not willing to invest if my money is going towards their lunch!

This is a solid game, but I need some convincing please :'D

~This is a very contradictory post between a battle of me wanted to love this game... sorry in advance

example: league of legends I have poored my wallett onto them because I know they are always working hard to update their game characters, modes, maps, performace, and host tournoments and all that jazz.

I bought a founders pack because I greatly enjoy playing this game and have high hopes for it down the line. That's it.

If you feel like you're having fun playing, want to help make the game even better, and have money to spare, why not buy a founders pack? Doesn't have to be grand master, but every little bit helps. Devs are people, too.

That goes to anyone that lurks on this thread, as well.

I bought a founders pack because I greatly enjoy playing this game and have high hopes for it down the line. That's it.

If you feel like you're having fun playing, want to help make the game even better, and have money to spare, why not buy a founders pack? Doesn't have to be grand master, but every little bit helps. Devs are people, too.

That goes to anyone that lurks on this thread, as well.

Swag to that, but its the hunter package that interests me

I've probably already speant 20$ in the silver

There have been some turn offs about this game for me so far, but i plan on upgrading my founders pack soon.

Cons:

)The balance keeps flipping from easy to hard

)The new weapons arent very reliable until a few hotfix's in

)Some items keep disappearing from peoples foundy

)The new weapons seem to have a bug issue with exp.

)Melee weapons dont have a bleed xp effect like what ever weapon your holding.

)The P2P is not something i enjoy at all if you play with people you know (the reason is, some peoples connections suck so i have to host for my friends since my connection does not suck)

)Bugs in general, butit is a CBT what do you expect.

Pros:

)It is a 4 player co-op

)It is very fun when you are first starting

)Lots of things to work at and progress in

)Tons of places to go and things to do.

)Doing boss runs for resources is pretty fun (can get boring fast)

)You get plat out of it which is really nice.

)It shows your support and want for the game.

)It helps the devs out.

this is my pro/con list, if you are having trouble deciding, doing your own might help out. If you have more pros then do it, if you have more cons, then it is up to you at that point.

Edited by Havenbrook

I bought the founders as well becuase I want to support the game and see it become alot more then it already is. 95% of games out cost $60 and get MAYBE 20 hours of good gameplay. This has sucked me in for over 35 and im sure will continue to suck more as im streaming it quite often. I have all the plat I need and knowing that I look forward to the future of this great game.