The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The "thunder Arrow" Combo...

Yezzik

Recently I started playing Volt Prime in PvP to level him, and I've decided to stick with him.

This is because I've been able to annihilate people by combining a charged shot from my Paris Prime with a Shock blast.

It obviously feels good to use, but what's it feel like to play against?

Does it seem overpowered, or does it seem alright given the cost (25 Energy and an arrow)?

(And yes, I am aware Volt shoots lightning and not thunder :P)

Paris in general feels a bit cheezy on the recieving end, but i would say if you want to go full cheeze you should use lex+shock. currently almost everyone have something like this, although in different forms. slashdash=>shot from anything, freeze=>shot from anything, pull=>shot from anything, rhino charge kills, and chroma either freezes you or shoot a toxic ball of death that can easly miss.(also chroma ability w/o augment is a bit weak)

1st Power + just about any high damage weapon = good times, usually

I usually go with a "Freezing Bullet" (Frost #1 and then 1-shot Lex).

If I want real one-shot, I use Chroma's augment, Chroma with Toxin Element, and then pretty much one-shot most enemies with less than 25 energy.  Takes a bit of practice, but it's a good deal.

Personally, I would tip my hat to any player with the skill to land a power and a shot on me.  It's a good strategy and takes descent skill to implement.  If energy pads only provided 1 energy as often as it usually spawns, rather than 2 energy, I think the combo strategy would be much more legit.