Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello And Goodbye

Z1B1

ill make this one short, my name is Z1B1 i am a master 18 vet. beeing playing from U7 till this day and as of 17.4 ill be stopping warframe, because i am tired of the direction this game is taking

so for all of you who attempt to survive this "year of quality" i wish you strength

+1 OP

check out all the great indy games that are all over atm =]

best of luck in yer travels, hopefully this 'year of quality gets A LOT better leading upto and after 16.5 and u17 (since u16 launch was INCREDIBLY underwhelming, ESPECIALLY considering the enormous delay =[ )

+1 OP

check out all the great indy games that are all over atm =]

best of luck in yer travels, hopefully this 'year of quality gets A LOT better leading upto and after 16.5 and u17 (since u16 launch was INCREDIBLY underwhelming, ESPECIALLY considering the enormous delay =[ )

thanks as killing floor 2 is comming 21.4 my body is ready for it, till then indie will do

They want to show DE that there are people disliking what happens so much that they leave in a hope of making DE try making it better so they can get back and enjoy the game.

Then they should give feedback on what they dislike instead of just saying "I don't like it anymore, see ya".

I'm not even sick of the game and I churn out whiny feedback rants almost daily. It's not that hard.

Edited by AdunSaveMe