The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daggers.

Kuari

Now, before I move on, I would like to point out that I ONLY have the dark dagger at this point in time.

My first thought when I got the dagger was that It was going to be a reduced damage for a much faster attack rate.

I was proven wrong, not does it do the same damage as the basic Skana, but it also has the same basic 1.0 attack speed.

Currently the only way to get the Dark Dagger (and any other dagger [as far as I know]) Is to get it from a blueprint on an alert mission.

This making it much harder to get then all the buyable melee weapons.

It's tough to get, and yet it has the same damage and attack speed of the basic Skana.

Really?

Tougher to get and only as good as the starting game sword. (kind of complaining here)

Personaly, I think the dagger should have a SMALL damage buff to atleast make up for having to be so hard to get.

and with it being a dagger and all, have a faster attack rate.

As is, it's not all the much worth it. Unless you want Brownie Points for actually having one.

Imo dagers should have low damage, but have a much faster swing. Having each consecutive swing be faster and lower charged attack time and speed could be a simple way to differentiate them from swords. It'd make for a different playstyle where for each mob you have to think about how many normal swings you take before going to a charged attack, or use normal swings on one mob to lead into a quick charged attack on another etc. etc.