Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Will some addition or rework for Void Trader be done to prevent another week of frustration?

He has been here for a while and almost all the players are not pleased since february.

We are all well aware that players who missed the old rotations should get those items somehow, but that doesn't mean he should bring kubrow skins and noogles.

Edited by Absens

What is the justification behind the random luck behind certain powerful enemy attacks? Seekers and Ballistas can wipe the shields of many frames on any mission past level 30, Venomous Eximi can wipe the health of most frames, Parasitic Eximi can leave players defenseless, Corrupted Bombard rockets can track players in tight spirals and with 180 degree turns, slash procs become a constant drain on health that you have little control over, and all of these happen with little to no chance for player avoidance besides preemptive CC. Would you consider changing these so that players have a better chance of avoiding the effects?

Also, it feels as if the game is being balanced more and more around the preemptive CC I mentioned above. With energy being the way it is, players can spam abilities with few limits. We can mod abilities to last twice as long, be a quarter of the cost, and reach four times the area. And the enemies force us to use those mods and abilities to put them in a permanent vegetative state; they cannot hit us or cannot do damage when they hit us. It seems that you've introduced enemies like Parasitic Eximi and Nullifiers, and made attacks more difficult to avoid so we can be pseudo-challenged by getting destroyed in the rare moments we let our guard down, but this only forces us to use these things more. Would you consider reworking the Corrupted mods, restores, and other things that attribute to this problem? Or do you not see it as a problem at all?

Edited by (PS4)WiiConquered

My usual subjects:

Q1. During Tenno Live you talked about giving each current mission sector (planets and moons), their own unique appearance like you did with Europa a while ago.

Are there any plans to create more mission sectors* with other large moons (Io, Titan), dwarf planets or even artifical satelites in style of orbtial colonies?

*With that i mean a sector with multiple mission nodes.

Q2. Is there any reason which speaks against replacing the current Skana and Lato as starter weapons with MK-1 variants and buff the the regular version to around Heat Sword or Vasto level of damage?

The current starter weapon selection seems a bit inconsistent with both weapons not being Mk-1s too.

Q3. How many people are currently working on the PvE weapon balance? Is it only Scott or is there an entire team working on that similar to PvP?

Q4.Has the idea of introducing a manual knockback recovery option, aka. "manual handspring", gone anywhere or have you dropped the concept for now?

I recently got the Handspring mod and it shows that the animation for such an option is allready in game.

Q5. Based on her design it looks like Mesa index finger and thumb are supposed to become fused to her Peacemaker to use them (becoming barrel and hammer). Do you plan on actualy giving the Peacemakers this hinted at animation anytime soon?

Q6. Seeing how Tenno can now run around with dual chainsaws at their wrists. Is there any chance the old Grineer Sawman could make a comeback with their palm mounted buzzsaws?

Perhaps giving the saws to the Flame Blades who could then finaly throw away those Provas they stole from the Corpus?

Q7. What was the motivation for making Archwing being attachable thrusters for Warframes, rather than for example compact space fighters?

Q8. Are the new enemies seen at the end of the Tomb of the Sentients trailer supposed to be said Sentients or are they supposed to be a new faction?

Question 1:

Will it be possible to become a founder now?

I like the game and want to support it further. For example Founder 2.0.

Question 2:

What´s about the focus system?

Question 3:

Mastery Rank?

How to get to the max MR, for new player?

With movement 2.0 is there any consideration being given to how obstacles on the map affect the flow of movement?  What are your plans for changing the pacing of movement, as well?  Is coptering and wall vaulting (the short jump that sends you flying a thousand feet) going to go away?  Any plans to improve the speed and lessen the burden of stamina for sprinting?

Something that has always confused me is why did you nerf the gore AFTER Warframe went from a  rated-T game to a rated-M game? I remember back when the death animations used to be very graphic and it played a very large role in the very dark tone of Warframe. Now corpse seem to just fall to the ground and get launched a few feet back or desolve, etc. 

With-only-32color.gif

This was from when Warframe was rated T. What happened? Why can't we have this back? 

Also, any plans to buff the Silva & Aegis? The weapon is pathetically weak which is sad considering it is the first place winner in the melee contest.

yes yes !! we want that back ! and more animations

Question 1: Why was Gore turned down so much? as other's have said there used to be a lot more, and a lot more depth to, the gore in this game and I am among those who would absolutely love to see a return to that.

Question 2: How will older warframes, Excalibur and Rhino in particular, be tweaked to make them more viable at endgame? With Excal's nerf everyone I've spoken to says to stay away from him in higher tier missions. I've heard much the same about Rhino as well which is very disappointing since Rhino was and still is my favorite frame from back in the CBT.

I'm still looking for a toggle on/off sentinel aggro feature so i can use my carrier in more ways than a loot slave, in some situations it'd be nice to have backup but in others like when im trying to get 10 melee kills for my challenge id like him to stop one shotting things before i get in melee range

The Archwing system remains my favorite update feature to date, but it's still in its infancy compared to the rest of the game, with a lot of potential remaining yet untapped. Now that U16 is out, what sorts of updates are in store to Archwing missions besides the previously-discussed underwater missions? Will we see more familiar mission types like defense, survival, capture, etc. adapted for Archwing? Archwing void missions? And, if I may be so devious: Stalker-esque Archwing death mark bosses?

Also, I don't normally do this, but since WiiConquered mentioned it above: would you have a look at this thread and give some thought to making counterplay options against enemies a little more engaging and a little less frustrating? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433385-enemy-damage-how-its-delivered-and-creating-counterplay/

as always stealth, stealth, stealth.

When we will see AI behaviour patterns and waypoints fixed/improved, aswell as adjustments for spawn rate cofficient for stealth missions?

over the last 2 years i'm becoming extremely irritated by packs of enemies stuck together on the same spot.

and when we will finally get rapiers?

Edited by -Solid_Snake

I'll ask again. Are you guys doing ANYTHING MORE with the original Six SYNDICATES, or are you done with them (basically an admission of failure with the not-so-longterm system)? Just a yes or no is all I want.

Why are you insinuating an admission of failure in the context of expanding a 5/6 month old system? If you want an admission of failure in the context of Syndicates, there's plenty of that to be found in bits and pieces (not having % increases on Sigils at release, Standing's ups and downs, etc), but as a system as a whole that's many moving parts, it's not failed (mental note to provide stats on Stream to defend this claim). It looks like you're bringing a strong opinion to this question that a yes/no answer might not really satisfy, perhaps because you've already 'beat it'?

Since launch we have added Secondary Weapons, Syandanas, Augments, 'Syndicate Buddies' (who are polarizing in usefulness), Sigils with % Increases, added 'Medallions', made significant adjustments to how Standing works. Content wise - this brief is half 'new stuff' and half 'attempts to refine'. Is your question focused on 'when are we doing more of this and in what way'? Or would you like it answered at a more character/lore level? New transmissions/custom hunter squads? More 'long term goals'?

If all you want to know is 'are we going to do anything more', see above, the answer is surely yes.

Question 1:

Prime Accessories Pack on Consoles includes 1365 platinum and all of the exclusives from the current pack except unique forum avatar.

Prime Accessories Pack on PC does not offer platinum and only includes the exclusives minus the forum avatar.

While I understand that Consoles enjoy fewer Prime Access pack options than PC,  the Prime Access pack is the only pack ever offered that offers only the Exclusive items from a Prime Access offering.

In other words, If a player plans to take advantage of the playable portions of your game and its' systems but wants the exclusives, then the benefits between platforms aren't even.

In the interest of equitable business practices it would stand to reason that the PC Prime Access Pack would offer the same value as the Console version.

The question has been posted on these forums... No response.

The question has been posted in PM's to an employee of DE.  PM remains unopened.

Can you explain exactly why DE has opted to not offer platinum in the PC Prime Accessories Pack?

THIS.

since the kronen has come out will we see a regular Tonfa that does mainly impact with special features such as being able to extend or have spikes on it?

will we ever get Nun Chucks ever? i mean were ninjas gimmie the Nun chucks already!

will we see more sword and shield weapons and scythes?

and will we ever see a primary thats like a minigun or SMG in the future? only SMG in game i can think of is the Grakata

What are some of the future plans on archwing and why are we already having Prime Archwings being made when me and most of the community think that this game mode needs some serious help with getting some of the player base actually playing it.

Also, a lot of my friends and newer players that have tried to get into the game are having a really hard time figuring out on how the mod system works.

Is there any plans to elobarate more on the modding system instead of just prompting the new player to add a mod on a weapon once?

Thanks for the time and really looking foward to more warframe content and events.

Will DE ever incorporate something to the Frost's shields, such as an area over time damage affect to enemies who are in the Frost shield? Or maybe a augment mod, that when allies shoot out of the frost bubble they receive a 100% chance to do cold damage to targets shot. I'm just curious and I look forward to your stream, have a nice day.

Every time a new update comes out you guys release these gorgeous screenshots that are often so pretty they'd make amazing desktop or phone backgrounds.

But often, like the most recent post showcasing the new SPY 2.0 Grineer room, the images are shrunk down and resampled to be smaller.

Have you guys ever thought of adding a section to the website for just pics you've taken and making them wallpapers? The splash page with Chroma ingame right now is another one that would be a gorgeous wallpaper.

You could put them in the "Renders" area of the website!