[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

1. Limbo is in need of balance attention. Are there specific plans for him on the horizon?

2. What is the state of enemy balance, particularly with respect to the Grineer? Their armor and their damage/status proc (instantly getting 6 stacks of puncture and slash any time a Grineer aims at you) are both problematic right now.

3. Slot starvation is becoming a major problem, in part due to augments and in part due to needing to slot things like Rapid Resilience for all Grineer missions. Are there any plans to expand slots, add a separate augment slot, or even body part slots/utility only slots?

4. What are the plans going forward with relays? Will we be able to build new ones at the planets that don't have any? What are the plans for further individualizing each of the relays? Will the existing space be expanded in this update to include clan space or other types of interactive spaces? How can we further incentivize players to hang out in relays rather than just using them as a place to redeem tokens?

I'm looking forward to it!

• Upvote 1

Any chance for a optional Premium Membership package that would include bonuses to xp gain, credits, resources, halved build timers etc?

ie: 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, 30 days

Other working examples could be taken from World of Tanks, War Thunder, Heroes and Generals...etc

Is there a reason as to why we can't buy weapon and warframe slots with credits? Some players have a surplus of credits and i think this would get rid of that. I have over 4 million credits and i've already fused and maxed every mod i need. What this means is that i basically have 4 million credits and i cant do a whole lot with it. That is why i want to know if we cant just buy weapon and warframe slots with credits.

Question 1:

Prime Accessories Pack on Consoles includes 1365 platinum and all of the exclusives from the current pack except unique forum avatar.

Prime Accessories Pack on PC does not offer platinum and only includes the exclusives minus the forum avatar.

While I understand that Consoles enjoy fewer Prime Access pack options than PC,  the Prime Access pack is the only pack ever offered that offers only the Exclusive items from a Prime Access offering.

In other words, If a player plans to take advantage of the playable portions of your game and its' systems but wants the exclusives, then the benefits between platforms aren't even.

In the interest of equitable business practices it would stand to reason that the PC Prime Access Pack would offer the same value as the Console version.

The question has been posted on these forums... No response.

The question has been posted in PM's to an employee of DE.  PM remains unopened.

Can you explain exactly why DE has opted to not offer platinum in the PC Prime Accessories Pack?

Question 2:

Presently, all Mastery Rank does is limit access to weapons, daily trade, and the number of deployable extractors.

It would seem that Mastery Rank would be more impactful than that since it asserts that the player has spent a great deal of time playing your game and experiencing all it has to offer.

Can we expect significant changes to what Mastery Rank provides us?

If so, what kind of changes can we expect?

Question 3:

At present, Log-in rewards are largely redundant to the veteran player. Platinum discounts are based on what would appear to be pure luck.

The veteran player has no cause to log-in if the only thing they have to look forward to is the Log-In rewards.

DE has commented that this is something they are looking to change.

How goes those plans to re-vamp the Log-In rewards section (and hopefully style)?

What will those changes look like?

When can we expect those changes to take place?

Question 4:

Ordis keeps mentioning our Orbiter...

Can we expect to get access to that some time soon?

Any chances those of us with Dojos can get a hangar to land our ships in when we do?

Any chance we can engage in ship to ship combat in those Orbiters?

Question 5:

I love my Kubrows...

I do not love the price associated with stasis sickness.

This is especially onerous since I have had to purchase many of the slots my Kubrows reside in.

Why are players being obliged to pay a convenience fee to access something they have already purchased?

these are all the questions I want answered.

also, will we ever be able to exit our ship with our archwing while in between missions and look around the outside of the liset?

can long handled weapons PLEASE GET RE-POSITIONED ON MIRAGE?

they all clip horribly and all it would take is a minor adjustment to how the hammer is held on all the frames. 

the middle of the handle should be centered on the back of the frame, not the base of the handle.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316569-still-no-fix-for-jatkittag-mirage-clipping/

• Upvote 1

Dear Devs,

This is directed as a bit more of a 'lore' question, but - I was actually curious as to Ordis creating a bit of a 'loophole' in what we've been told up to this point as far as the age of 'now' within Warframe in relation to how long ago it was that we were last awake / out of Cryosleep, and/or the Orokin were active.  Ordis occasionally says something to the effect of:  "Operator, I was just counting stars.  All accounted for!" - by logic, this would suggest that while his memory may be altered/damaged, he does know enough to have stars accounted for, meaning he would know their positions.  

My question is this - If this is true, why can't we just ask Ordis the relative position of stars now, versus the position of those stars when we were asleep / from back then, take the difference in that position into account, and get a pretty close estimate to when the Orokin Empire was actually around?

~ Ishixia

Edited by Ishixia
  • Upvote 1

Q1: is the orbiter going to make an appearance in an up coming update.

Q2: is there going to be more to the liset, (im my opinion, I'd like to have 2 or 3 rooms (not to sound greedy) but let's face it, we need more from the ship too).

Q3: what plans do you guys have for update 16.5, 17, 17.5 , AND 18

THANK YOU FOR THE TIME TO READ MY QUSTION

Can you explain exactly why DE has opted to not offer platinum in the PC Prime Accessories Pack?

Wait, what?? What are you talking about??

Edited by siralextraffo
  • Upvote 1

My question is:

Can/Will clan research specific weapons ever get a wraith/vandal weapon variant (IE grinlok wraith, amprex vandal, etc.)? And is there going to be a non-archwing event coming up/planned for within the next 4-5 months?

focus was a promise that once said to make mastery rank more important. How will you make mastery rank more relevant with focused being delayed more and more

Working plan for passives for all warframes in progress? status? anything?

while were on the subject i know you guys have been working on extending the life of the game. introducing grind is a real way to drive players away. ( literaly only log in for daily rewards anymore if that) do you have any OTHER plans to more justly balance this issue? (drop table for the 8 player rewards is something like less than 2% real rewarding for something that has to be a freaking nightmare to run...this is not motivating me to run this mission)

or what about staying in endless missions longer and getting better rewards? instead of the RNG the way it is now? PVP rewards? frugal credit bundles?

on top of that to get the conclave story you HAVE to play pvp you cant just equip a sigil and run missions pve. please at least acknowledge these as problems. if you tell us "no this is as intended" or " we have to make money too" is not an acceptable answer.

i challenge you to innovate as you have done before and i KNOW you guys are capable of so you can make money as a company AND make an awesome game.

• Upvote 1

Q: Is there any plans for more different sentinels? Or maybe you hawe any plans for Prime Sentinel? Since last one we got like 1 year ago.

i have a question too, its about levelling

its not fair and unbalanced right now because i play "only" since a year

i miss a lot of stuff being able to level up, first of all the founder-pack with weapons and warframe, the wraith weapons from different events/quests, the BOAR !!! i can buy it for around 500 plat with the rhino pack if i like (I DONT LIKE THIS !), and i think there is a bit more of things (weapons) where i cant get ...

when will this be balanced and when can i get the last part of my brakk, im playing now for more then 8 month only for the last part ?

this is not really motivating nor funny ... so, please remove this wall, DE, you created it, and i dont like it, thx for understanding ...

ps: i have an idea for all the high level solo players (cant say it different because lots of that players have no sense for teamplay), cant they open up smth like a warframe-university where they are invited to share their settings on weapons and frames here at the forum ? i think the "easy ones" are open for this ... (about the silly ones i dont wanna care any more then with a klick on ignore and leave the lobby when i see one of them) =)

Edited by 73NNO

I really like clarity in my stats, and warframes Arsenal UI doesn't even give projectile counts for weapons. Any chances of a update to the UI, like tooltips to show stat brake downs?

First, thanks for the time you'll spent for answer to player's question. It's good to see an Dev team who try to hear a community.

Secondly, i would ask some things:

- Is it possible to have a sort of Mainquest? When a new player begins, he does the Vor quest but, after he is mostly lost, what we have to do, how we do, why we do?

- From that observation, why our Tenno will fight in each planet or satellite on the Solar System?

- It would be truly nice to connect, for example, each quest by an other, a major like i said previously (which will not forcefuly complicated, like just save this planet in accomplish XX missions & the assassination). It could permit to guide the Tenno in her road. I mean we discover a new worLd, after a sleep, we miss some souvenir, and everything changed. 

Edited by MilamberZ

1. There's a number of toxic players in the community who come across as paid shills for some competitor, actively spewing hate for the dev team, everything they do, and anyone who supports them. Why do you put up with it?

Will there ever be a way to purchase more mod slots for weapons and Tenno? Is there any plans to give kubrow weapons? such as metal claws maybe? Will there be anymore gear slots or maybe giving the kubrows or sentinels slots to hold gear? how can i as a player help to improve the game? 

Will there be more gore and death animations in the game? If so, will there be some relating to elemental damage? (An enemy dying to corrosive damage will slowly melt and scream)

• Upvote 2

Hey guys hope you enjoyed your easter weekend.

My question is, when will all the frames get the PBR treatment?

I wating eagerly for Forst Prime's skins and new frost helmets so im excited to see when it comes up!

So we had the year of the Grineer, when can we expect to see the rise of the Corpus?

DE Rebecca I have a question for you:

How are you going to keep track of all these questions and choose 50 interesting ones out of all of them??

Or do you make Megan do it haha

Edited by ArmyUnit

i'd love to participate in devstreams and prime times, but i don't have a facebook, so i can't use chat. disable that please?

Which Mods are candidates to be released as Primed versions? Can we see existing Rank10 mods be made into Primed versions of themselves?