Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever be able to put Sigils in different places, like our Warframe helmets? With the massive and ever increasing amount of awesome Sigils in the game, the amount that we can put on is highly limited and essentially puts the other Sigil designs to waste, especially since a Syndicate sigil is nearly obligatory. 

Thanks DE! Keep making an awesome game!

Could we consider buffing Chroma's Vex armor, as well as other warframe buffs that are similar by making them like mirage's eclipse? I don't think I'm asking for much, I would consider Chroma to be my main if this were to become a thing.

2. The Hunhow: It's widely believed that, as the kubrow sentinel mask was eventually unveiled to be a depiction of a second type of side-kick, that the hunhow sentinel mask depicts a third. Any details on what you guys have thought about for it? If you haven't yet, have you looked at our concepts for what we think it will/should be?

3. Sentients: What are they?

4. There's been a bit of buzz about the idea that each research lab is tied to a faction--we currently have orokin, tenno, infested, grineer, and corpus. Will we see others? Some expected ones include cephalon research, sentient research, and perhaps one themed upon relay denizens.

5. So, we know the water tileset is on the near horizon. We haven't heard much about what's beyond that. So... what's beyond that?

6. It seems early to ask, but why not: Any details on the next frame?

7. Any thoughts on t5?

8. So, now that we officially have a prime archwing, are we going to have any void missions to go with it? Orokin tower sabotage or some such?

9. Traditionally, new events that give one-off game types are eventually introduced into the game proper. We have yet to see an archwing sabotage for grineer factions, aside from Eyes of Blight's fomorians. Will we be seeing the fomorians return as a regular mission type?

10. Of the four dual-stat elemental status mod sets, 3 have been placed into the game in their own challenging acquisition method. Electric has been the odd one out. Will they be returning at any point?

11. The void trader was throttled back to keep players from burning out--some of his items are on a relatively short repeat, and some aren't. While this is a great solution, it does leave us wondering about two things: firstly, will the items NOT on short repeat ever return, and, secondly, if they do, will there ever be anything else beyond them?

With pieces of Parkour 2.0 coming out in the future have you given any thought to altering or replacing mobility based powers?

Already with the addition of the forward air melee, powers like Super Jump, Rip Line, Worm Hole, and Tail Wind have lost a great deal of effectiveness. I'm sure when they were thought of, powers like Super Jump seemed like a good idea to help certain frames have better mobility than others, but now all frames have gotten better at it with forward air melee, and Parkour 2.0 will only further this.

Long question incoming:

Are you ever going to balance the party play aspects of the game?

This includes lowering damage output and establishing a damage range that we can't bypass like, 30-50 base damage or 20-70. Making the enemies not kill us in 2sec, and making them more engaging. Finally establishing a bigger difference between light and heavy units in terms of durability and mechanical impact on the fight?

I love party play but this game doesn't support engaging play at all unless you solo. I want to contribute to an enemy kill not fight my teammates for kills. In other words can you please look at squad balance 2.0?

once the PBR Update is done any chance of getting a overhauled particle and lighting system? currently the particles are lack luster and the lighting on PBR items is odd in certain areas. Plus more dynamic shadows and reflections would be nice. 

Thanks for the new abilities stats menu, they are cool, but not dynamic (yet?).

It must be possible right?

PLEASE

Can we have the basic feedback of our loadouts grand design master pink pants?!

PLEASE

xNoSVaC.jpg

Congratulation on U16 success and all-time highest active players numbers http://steamcharts.com/app/230410.

The result of PvP improvements and rebalance is very impressive, well done!

Question: When can we expect the long-awaited dedicated balancing to the core part of Warframe that most people play and and care about - the PvE?

Edited by Monolake

I felt a bit nostalgic so I came back to playing Warframe after a long break, I think before even the Founders program closed, and the bit that got me hooked again was the story.

I mean, before it was just click on mission, have Lotus tell you what to do, follow buggy navpoint, interact with something, get to extraction. Now I have a damaged ship to repair and quests to further the goals of the Tenno.

So my question is what does the future of the Tenno hold for us, and what new elements of story and lore can we expect? (without giving away too much of course =P)

1.In archwing the warframe becomes a mere cosmetic.

2.a warframes body type should factor in weapon use, as in auto weapons better accuracy and recoil handling and faster reload for heavy weapons and heavy melee will have faster and more agresive swing better block,counter and more and better techniques all that for heavy warframes,analogicaly for light warframes.

A more tangible use for mastery? rather than just a permission to use better gear?

focus?

Advantages for polorizing like the more you do the faster you regain affinity levels,its not as if you get moreastery points for the same stuf right?

adrenaline for slow mo to land dem headshots in tight spots.

sword and shields should get wider use as in getting back at shield lancers,using gun and shield,larger shields,better techniques,wide veriaty if that weapon type.

Big frames should resist cnock back and knock back damage and recover faster and better,and lighter frames should outright conter in a stagering backflip.

heavy frames should prock knock back and stagger much more with pretty much anything aspecialy with heavy melly,light frames do better with critical damage and chance.

heavy frames- better with automatics and heavy stuff,better crit chance and crits,and better at heavy melee.

light frames- better snipers crit damage and chance,better accuracy,

light and dual weaponry better,

better spies,

Single handed/two handed?(katana)-resaults depend on body build

Bows?-different advantajes for both,

faster pool,accuracy,crit damage and chance,damage.

but current status is the baseline no matter the frame,

permenant passive upgrades that require no energy that pass from frame to frame.

like affinity boosting,rng or something else.

behavior altering slot for weapons

like the stances,with aded energy,

opticor no charge timer

boltor prime,explosive rocket bolts,faster flight greater range and accurassy,added knockback

this should lussen builds and add flexabillity for ellite weapons.

Edited by smileyhunter777

Will we ever see a more detailed depiction of how the Tenno and the different faction impact the normal civilians?

Most of the events and quest we have focused on threats to the Tenno or on the military side of all the factions, but seldom on how much of an impact it has to the people you're defending.

when will there be any news on nunchakus or blunt tonfas coming into play soon and will there every be a way to use arch wing guns on ground mission like using a special exo armor to lift the guns or melee weapons? p.s rename chroma to trogdor!!! 

Edited by Beial

12. Gammacor 1.0: The original design for the gammacor was a marvelous and unique, but, at the time, technically implausible weapon. Will the gammacor's original design ever make it in to the game?

13. Tour of Duty: Some players believe we should get some kinds of bonuses for dedication to a frame. The most-obvious way to show such dedication would be a "tour of duty" done with the frame--all 253 planet nodes, all 25 void nodes, and all 5 derelict nodes, completed with the same frame. This seems like a good way to bring life back to much of the star chart, particularly if the reward was some small frame-related bonus. Players have also been asking about passives for frames, like 10% cold resist for frost, 12% cold resist for frost prime, and you've indicated the idea isn't implausible. Would you guys be willing to set up a system like that, rewarding small passives for effectively "beating the game" with a frame?

It would be, by itself, a reward to players loyal to a frame, and if the passives carried over slightly--say, the 10% cold resist applies when using frost, but a 5% cold resist(half value) applies for all other frames from then on, it becomes an incentive to actually complete the whole map repeatedly, at least once with each frame. While the last scenario would be tiny bonuses that start stacking up to some decent perks, sounding possibly unbalancing, it would also take between 24 and 50 hours minimum(if they rush everything) to complete the whole map--this means actually getting all 32 currently-existing frames' bonuses would require almost 2,000 hours of gameplay--a long term goal for even the most die-hard of all players.

This would give us incentive to do content that's otherwise just sitting there, it would give a sensible way to induce passives into the game, and it would reward player dedication, while giving us long-term goals that aren't really "grindy"(by definition, you have to do EVERYTHING, so the variety is limited only by what variety exists within the game). Would you guys be up for that?