Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey,

I've read most questions asked before mine (I had too much time), and I see lot of people are on about gore, wondering about focus and some are pondering if we will have augment slots or not. I am also interested in these and many, MANY of the less frequently asked questions here (I have always wanted grenades, that is why I rushed vauban when I was a noob, but I was disappointed with his "grenade" theme, and someone earlier asked about player used grenades), but there is something that I didn't see, or at least didn't notice here. It's also about warframes and mod slots, but not augments. Are there any plans to ever make a "utility" mod slot, or reworking utility mods like handspring, maglev, and so on in some way to make them more competitive/useable in strong, lategame builds? Frankly, there are many utility mods I'd LOVE to use, but I can't afford to spend a slot on something silly like better wallrunning or longer slide, current late game is kill or be killed, and these don't really help in any way.

Also I'd like to join the queue of the few people in this thread that don't just complain, I appreciate all the work you are putting in the game. (And don't get me wrong, I'm not aying that this should be a thing, I'm just wondering if it could be a thing, since most people have very little care for utilities, but I love them)

Edited by Neador

Dear DE,

How is the progress coming on the reworked J3-Golem boss? :D

Do you have anything to show us of the archwing transferral mission for J3?

I'm excited for the addition of Derf and J3, keep up the good work!

(Megan should've named her Kubrow DE Barkbot. Jk jk XD)

Focus: When is it coming or if its still up in the air/Coming Soon™ how goes the progression?

The augments which either add to the melee combo counter or extend the time on it are lackluster at best, any thoughts on either changing them completely or improving on them?

The hit box for the Jackal's legs seems to have grown slightly, is this correct or am I imagining things?

There has been a lot of back and fourth between players regarding what Baro Ki'Teer sells not being varied enough, what are your thoughts on this and what mods can we expect next?

A lot of people have been complaining about using previous weapons to make new ones (probably because they sold them off already), will you continue to do this or would you meet us in the middle by adding the resource costs together from the new and old in order to make the new one?

Question 1: Void resource possible changes ?

im nearing 3 million alloy plate / 5k control modules etc - and quite frankly its getting a tad annoying

When can we see a change in void resources ? we have all these resources but nothing to use/contribute with it!

Question 2: Resource Conversation System / Resource Blending ?

With all this grind on resources that we will never see the light of day for most of them ever being used...

can i purpose a conversation system (resource blending) ? witch you contribute 1-2-3 different types of resources to make 1 type of resource (or make an entirely new resources all together)

(Example:- 1000 Alloy Plate + 3000 rubedo + 5000 Ferrite = 3-5 Orokin Reactors)

[OR]

(Example:- 1 Orokin catalyst + 1 Orokin reactor = 2 Orokin Reactors) 

yes it will obviously add more grind to the game.. but the outcome of it being that at least you can do something with those resources that have been stockpiled in the millions for so long! 

and this way you can add new resources without the hassle of having to grind more missions (like Archwing for tellurium etc)

Thoughts on this idea ? and possible talk if you would consider it ?

Edited by DiBBz

Hey Guys and Gal,

Just two quick questions. First, are there plan to allow us to build multiples of the same item in the foundry and secondly, will there be a rush mechanic change to items that are being built. The change in the rush mechanic would be a corresponding drop in plat rush cost as the item nears its completion.

That is all, carry on and keep clam.

Hey developers i wanna to ask have you guys planing of doing a Assassin for the infested faction?

Another question is are you guys planing of adding special rewards for the syndicate death squads

also i was wanting to ask a personal question, would you guys maybe change loki decoy so that we could decide if he shoots or not

Hello devs and rebecca :D

Could you please help me to check these questions? :)

Questions related to Dojo 2.0

- When will Dojo 2.0 be announced or its under the making? There were many threads related to how we could see the improvements to the dojo, please make it come through, we would want to see our tenno-home being loved. 

- In addition, when will relay statues come into clan which was mentioned in devstream, or the statues we see is 'show profile' for users, to be held in the dojo? For the tenno statues, I would hope and dearly hope that we can customise the statue with accessories like the statue can wear edo armour, syandana. Maybe we can buy in market for the bp for photo-shoot for the statue, or a decoration tool in dojo where we can take snapshot of the warframe we wear, including accessories, and become a statue?

- When will the loki statue be swopped? I also hope that there are more designs to the dojo walls (i.e traditional ninja design, samurai design, medevial designs).

- Is there possibility to add music in the dojo in some areas?

- Can the polychrome be movable and removed if placed on accident?

- A better clan management system where we can monitor who helped to contribute the resources the most, which enable warlords to promote them with both satisfaction and proof?

- Better decoration system?

That is all. Thanks! :D

Edited by Sonicz

The boss fights in the game are really simple...you just come in,kill the boss quickly and leave, now- do you have any plans to make the boss fights more fun? (like different phases of the same boss as you damage his health[the boss is changing or getting angrier and that causes him to be stronger] or even adding quick time events cutscenes for the session to enjoy from?-btw adding QTE is even possible?)

For my second question...I would like to know why Excal is in his current state...now i know that the factors of radial blind and javlin passing line of sight was not intentional...but that were the factors that made Excal good and different from other frames...

Now DE Excal is the face of the game,and I think he should be a strong,decent frame also for high lvl content,and not be overshadowed by other frames+Excal is a loved warframe by alot of people...including me :P.

Hello dev,

I have these question:

When will we able to redo our qeust?

Will the dual state's mod get a spot on the drop tabel like the poisen stat drop from Vor in the void?

Is there a idee to change the trading system? Mabye somting like auction house?

Hi there DE, I would like to ask a question.

As a Master of my own clan, I find it sometimes hard to keep people interested in doing things. There is only so much a Tenno can do online without DE hosting events themselves to drive interest. The void trader helped as it gives a nice goal to work towards but sadly he appears only fortnightly.

Anyhow, would it be possible to one day establish our own events for clan members to work towards? I have plenty of resources and money and I would like to reward those who go above and beyond dedicated without directly watching and giving them the prize itself. Having the tools to run our own events would greatly improve the player experience, especially once players have left the tutorial and start playing on their own.

Hi Dev team. I would like to know if there's any plan on improving the prices at the Marketplace. Seeing how it is right now, some of the weapons are highly overpriced that it's pretty impossible for most people to even consider buying it. Thanks

Will Shipyards Defense map ever get fixed?

Since release it's been full of bugs.

Infested enemies and kubrows getting stuck under staircases and such, enemies "forgetting" to walk out of their spawn points, players getting squeezed into a wall by the moving defense point, getting stuck under the elevator...

God forbid you get a host migration, EVERY enemy on the map forgets how to walk.

For one of the most popular nodes in the game (Ceres, Seimeni) it's really not getting the attention it deserves.

----

Here's another one, since it's the 50th devstream and all:

I've noticed systems in Warframe get implemented in their "initial" state, promised to be expanded upon, then ultimately forgotten after the dev team hops onto their new shiny idea.

Can we actually have this stuff finished?

Here's examples:

Update 11:

Trading - was meant to be reworked so it's not so annoying to deal with, still isn't

Update 12

HUD 2.0 - Was meant to be fully adjustable, Pablo even showed previews on stream, still isn't.

Update 14

The Liset - was meant to be expanded with additional rooms on the orbiter and such, still isn't (granted this is actually being worked on, from what I've heard)

Update 15

Archwing - still as barebones as it could be. Where's new tilesets? Enemies? Invasions?

PS

RIP Focus.

Edited by Shifted