Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever be able to equip more than two sigils at a time?

With the introduction and expansion of sigils us tenno want to show off more than two of them, rather than 1 syndicate sigil and another miscellaneous sigil. 

Also on a related note the appearance of a warframe is maintained in the conclave arsenal. This means that if I wanna use a frame for the conclave and normal PVE each time I have to change the sigils beacuse most sigils are restricted PVE or PVP. Or have two identical frames each with their own potato and forma etc. Will you implement a way so that we don't have to re-equip sigils or have a dedicated PVP frame?

1- Any plan on changing Hysteria as a whole? such how it interacts with elemental mods/status chance? we are forced to use specific weapons to take advantage of this ability, which i think is just terrible.

2- Limbo needs some kind of advantage (other than the energy regen) while in the rift, such slower enemies or perma puncture proc on enemies, Cataclysm is pretty much a deathtrap due to this problem.

3- The last female frames are too much focused on damage dealing abilities, can we expect a female with a unique mechanic like limbo? we lack in frames focused on CC or support.

4- Any ETA on thunderbolt and Silva & Aegis changes?

Will we be able to get corrupted versions of weapons from the derelicts?(A comment that Rebecca made,had me thinking about corrupted versions of weapons,just like the mods we get from the vaults).

The weapons will feature one boosted stat and one lowered/nerfed stat.

Think of a Soma with more crit multipiier,and half the magazine size,or lower status chance.

It could make the derelicts much more playable,and maybe add some spice as the prime versions of weapons might not always be the better ones.

first i would say thank you for the dragon frames... but as a melee user in this game i felt that melee has not been focused much.Yes i agree new weapons especially melee is being built every single update and theres a lot of that but...all of the new melee weapon just act as a filler...no real damage...gone are the days weapon like jat kitag with high damage and such...i think most of mele users outthere wants a high damage ouput too....I hope weapons like redeemer the gunblade should get the proper damge it deserve...its a combination of swords plus guns,,,initail damage should have been upgraded...this hybrid weapon makes this game a lot of interesting but itlle be usless fighting high  level enemies... please when are you realeasing a hybrid weapon like gunblade that are worth to keep and build///ty

QUAD WIELDING WARFRAMES:

To this day we never had warframes with unique physiology like four arms or the ones who actually have a tail that has a combat or utility aplication on the field,or the ones that float or hover instead of walking like ghosts(super fast and barely lose stamina),or walking on more than 2 feet, or wings,

imagine quad wielding mesa....

In short,May we expect unique PHYSIOLOGIES in future warframes?

Imagine four armed ash clinging to a wall with lower arms and upper arms using soma....

Edited by smileyhunter777

Can we get some orikon catalyst or reactor(preffered) in place of forma?

Why do the prime rifles have do much of an advantage over standard ones while this doesn't happen on prime warframes and standard ones? as for competing this game solo many people would not be able to built prime parts as interception always requires team.

Most important question Why do we get only rubbish stuff in defence in first 15 minutes of playing? It makes game very boring.

Is there any chance we can get the weapon skins to apply to the prime versions as well?

I understand they are a different mesh, but can't we just have the mesh swap to the original when using the skin?

Regarding Limbo...

Whenever you "go to the rift" you supposedly are in a different dimension, right?

If thats the case, why....

...Are you affected by Nullifiers?

...Are you affected those Grineer door traps that strip you from your energy?

...Are we actually "bumping" with stuff? I mean, if i try to walk through someone who's not on the same plane as me, i should go through them as if they were "ethereal", right?

Are there any plans of revamping the dojo creation/design so far?

What of the plans to srtup an auction system in-game?

And would we have a better way that would help us increase the spawn chance of assassins like stalker, g3, zanuka?

Why can't Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime be offered again? A Founder/Grandmaster got special sigils and other items to designate them. You could offer it without those items that let you tell the difference.

In the Dojo, if you have transporters to different levels, why cant you eliminate elevators?

Also is there any plans to add a music player in the game/liset?

Edited by Lord_Datastorm

Greetings all. Quick question. Currently in the game there are 3 appearance tabs/  slots (A,B and C) and I have devised three nice schemes I want to experiment and create new schemes but the 3 slots doesn't help my problem. is there any chance to include more tabs? Or even have the choice to buy more for plat?

The death animations are extremely repetitive, unsatisfying and straight up boring. Every humanoid enemy seems to only ever use two death animations in just about any case not involving getting cut in half with Slash damage or pinned to the wall with physical projectiles.
First of all, death animations must clearly show the power and nature of the fatal blow. Right now, regardless if it's a bullet to the face, a shotgun blast to the entire body, a grenade under the feet, fatal loss of blood or lethal burns all over the body, the victims will act like they were hit by a random stray bullet. Every single time. The game is about empowerment and the player wants to feel the power their arsenal packs. Instead what we get is a casual game of laser tag where when you "die" you need to perform a cringy obvious "welp im dead now, hurr durr" motion. There is as much impact to a sniper rifle shot as there is to a surprise poke in the face. Not cool.

Secondly, the transitions are non-existent. Regardless of the victim's pose or motion prior to death, they will always switch to the aforementioned "stand in place, wave your arms and slowly fall on the ground" animation, whereas, for instance, a running enemy will somewhat retain their momentum based on how powerful the fatal blow was, from where it came and in what body part it landed. A bullet to the leg will make them stumble -without completely stopping them at an instant-, a sniper round to the face can launch them into a graceful backflip, a shotgun blast will just straight up blow them away from the shooter. But none of that happens. Not cool.
Thirdly
, gore. This point was covered by Valafor on the first page of the thread. I'll just add that for the perfect experience, gore could use diversity - laser shots could chip off flaming bits of meat and leave scorches on the bodies, close-up explosions could turn the victims into splats of blood all over the surfaces and clouds of gore in the air, bodies sliding down a slope could leave bloody trails, etc. etc. That would be just beautiful and amazing and I will love you forever if you make that happen.

Handling this properly will up the fun factor and liven up the action on the screen - which, obviously, is quite important for an action game.
The question is - will you get around to doing it and if so, when will it happen?

Edited by Artarrwen

Warning! Google Translate

Questions:

1. In previous broadcasts spoke of downgrade clan type, when can we expect this feature?
UPD: There are clans who suffer from the inability to change the type

2. Are there any efforts to improve the UI for non-English versions?
Here are some examples (in more of the game) where the text extends beyond:

XMbkFAa.jpg

YcEhG06.jpg

Pxqxuy4.jpg

3. Are there any plans to improve the display font or font itself to non-English players?
For example, if we compare the font display English and Russian (Cyrillic and Latin) - it's impossible to compare. English - "soft" and from it is not easier on the eyes. Complete opposites Russian.

4. Response from tech support sometimes have to wait a few weeks, and often when they meet - the problem is no longer relevant. Will there be some improvement in this regard?

5. The history of the game. It has been announced that we will get more of the story of the game, but in fact we got back incomprehensible passages that are trying to tighten. Just the characters or factions has its own history, why on the entry of new (and old would have) to make their mini-history? (Eg creation of a shotgun "Xek")

6. Construction in the dojo is not very convenient (or symmetrically put himself overshadowed by the character of the screen and can not see anything). Are there any plans to improve the Dojo?

7. It was announced that we are working on armor for kubrou. Although, on past the armor has a number of unresolved problems: AI kubrau (they are stupid, really), there is no Most of the animations (Climbing the obstacles, jump, change the size of the model, etc.). Will made in this direction at least some work? The same year the quality ..

8. When to expect the re-launch of quests (even if already passed)?
Edited by STARL1GHT