Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Are you satisfied with how sniper/launcher primaries use the secondary ammo max while you have Angstrum or Castanas equipped?

Everyone I've talked to in-game all agree it's annoying and something you should avoid unless you want to use your Angstrum or Castanas as a crutch for Penta and Ogris, i.e. ammo max and ammo mutation mods only on secondary to provide beyond normal max ammo for Ogris and Penta so those loadouts can focus on pure dps, while you can spend a second switching to secondary for an instant sniper ammo restore.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

@Scott: What are you thoughts on adding Shield Gates to Warframes for an effective speedbump in enemy DPS at those very high levels?

At Nogglemaker: Will we see a Chroma noggle soon? ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

Edited by EmptyDevil

Is there any chance of us getting color palettes that modify the PBR material properties (ie metallic or matte palettes)? Here are my experiments with dynamic material modification using color masks:

Relevant threads here:

You really need to read peoples replies on the thread instead of being picky. Good grief.

Edited by Naith

Something that has always confused me is why did you nerf the gore AFTER Warframe went from a  rated-T game to a rated-M game? I remember back when the death animations used to be very graphic and it played a very large role in the very dark tone of Warframe. Now corpse seemm to just fall to the ground and get launched a few feet back or desolve, etc. 

With-only-32color.gif

This was from when Warframe was rated T. What happened? Why can't we have this back? 

Also, any plans to buff the Silva & Aegis? The weapon is pathetically weak which is sad considering it is the first place winner in the melee contest.

I just wanted to say that is the most satisfying gif i have ever seen. A Corpus on the ground suffering horribly before dying. Yum!

Mios when is it coming whats the progress on it?

can we please get a buff to silva aegis before we get any new sword and boards

more combos for older stances like coiling viper, bleeding willow, and crossing snakes

Mios?

Is J3 going to be a traditional boss or a raid boss? please tell us that its a traditional boss

Mios?

why is it you guys only hold warframe design contests on the design council and never here on the default forums, are the rest of us not worthy?

oh and did I ask about Mios?

(seriously if any of my questions are picked and answered please have it be about mios, its been to damn long since that contest ended)

(Aimed at no one in particular)

1) Are there any plans for further UI adjustments, or even UI customization (i.e the ability to move different aspects to different areas of the screen/resize them to personal liking)?

2) Will Nightmare mode ever see a new set of mods or a new set of gimmicks?

Though I love all of them, I feel like some of the Weapon Design Contest Winners were a little... short-sighted, if you will, especially with the addition of stances to the mix.

Sword and Board, Tonfa, Scissor-whip (ESPECIALLY the scissor-whip), what kind of designs would you consider for future installments of these (especially the Sword and Board and Scissor-whip)?

You really need to read peoples replies on the thread instead of being picky. Good grief.

On which thread? There have been quite a few recently, and the primary objection in all of them is that DE stated that it would be too hard to do. The problem is that those comments were made pre-PBR.

DE's PBR implementation makes them extremely easy to do.

Q1: Do you have any plans to make thrown weapons more effective and fun? here's a suggestion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436542-throwable-weapons-suggestion/

Q2: Shotguns and Snipers buff?

Q3: Any Archwing expansion soon?

Q4: Spy missions are expanding, what  about all the other type of missions?

Q5: Visual indicator for enemies' grenades?

Edited by Zaniux

Mios when is it coming whats the progress on it?

Mios's model was shown in Tennolive, after the model was shown Geoff said they were doing the animation for it and they were starting as soon as they get back.

Would be interesting to see the progress on its animations, combo's and difference between default and stance.

A long, long loooong while ago you discussed having different movement animation based on the gender and "weight" rating of frames.Was that shelved for good or we might see it as part of the parkour revamp?

What happened to skill-based Arcanes? A few of them fit the "skill based" description, but others are just a dice roll based on a freak occurrence. 

On which thread? There have been quite a few recently, and the primary objection in all of them is that DE stated that it would be too hard to do. The problem is that those comments were made pre-PBR.

DE's PBR implementation makes them extremely easy to do.

From DE Draice 'The way that PBR works, we need to specify on the weapon material what parts are metal, what parts are wood, what parts arematte/plastic, etc... Unfortunately, this means we cannot specify the specularity, glossiness, and other PBR variables on a per tint basis. I wish it were otherwise, I really wanted to make up some colour pickers that were specifically metal, or some other substance, but the Devs were unable to work it our that way.'

- Can you give the Community more Information about the Guides of the Lotus program?

(Sorry, I don't have a fancy introduction to this question, I just think that the Community needs some more official statements about this program and how it works^^)

speaking of Guides (wow, smooooth transition o3o)

- When can Guides expect some minor changes so we can help newer players better? (in one of the google docs are some very nice ideas....just wanted to know an eta when we might see some of them in the game :3)

A lot of players seem to enjoy the new 8 player Raid mission.

- Do you have any plans to release other 8 player raid mission, maybe against Corpus/Infested/Sentients too? When can we expect those new Raids?

- What about the Raid-rewards, the Arcanes? Currently it takes a lot (and yes, even for a long term goal a lot) of time to get 1 enhancement to the max rank without trading. Do you consider changing the current reward system a little bit?

Edited by Fabpsi

Can we have melee against melee parry, sword X sword etc., and both sides get a quick temporary stun and jump/fall back, and in PvP?

And any plan to add more combos for each stance and/or more combo stance mods for different weapons? (As of now some stance mods have very few and very lack-luster combos)

Edited by ndantony

Can we get a clarification on PvP damage, and more specifically whether their are material modifiers involved? The Mk1-kunai, for example, are supposed to be doing 9 damage a hit, yet I have empirical evidence that they hit for 56 a pop, at least on shields.

EDIT: Would like to second the request for melee-on-melee parry, presumably for PvP.

Edited by MechaGent