Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Is DirectX 12 support for Warframe in development for the upcoming release of Windows 10? Is it even being considered?

Could you consider re-working the UI to scale with higher resolutions? Currently 4K isn't an option, Framerates aside, due to the UI shrinking to an unreadable size. At the same time could we get downsampling from 4K to native resolution as a graphical option in game?

Is there any chance the previously event exclusive mods and weapons could appear on the Trader for Dukats?

Will we ever see Excalibur Prime made available in some form or other, another pack, in game, or whereever?

Edited by Aexrael

Guys, what happened to the gore and horror?  When I first started playing there was a strong sense of "Wait, am I the good guy?" every time I turned someone into wallpaper.  I miss that, is it coming back?

WF has turned to get benefits from 12 years old rhinos. players playing from 2012 and what they want is forgotten. kids grow and their money matters, not loyal players who did not pay a single coin on the game having 3000 hours played and being active on forums. and in 5 years these children will say the same about the new generation. there is only downhill for any free games. sorry

Edited by Aatrex

Question: Any word on bringing back the original PhysX effects? A lot of players with PhysX capable hardware are extremely disappointed that the PhysX effects were/are being completely removed. Would it be possible to allow both the new particle noise system and PhysX to run side by side, to give those with PhysX capable hardware even more eyecandy?

Oh my god, even the almost LetterDoge is agreeing with me and other that we need the old intense PHysX back. DE Pls!

And as others have stated, bring back the old gore too!

With the new limbo nerfs, can it be made clear EXACTLY what limbo can and cannot interact with in the rift. Also why can limbo not interact with things like hacking panels while in the rift while things like bombard rockets and eximi auras can still affect limbo in the rift? Also what is limbo's playstyle supposed to be like? ex. loki's playstyle is to use invis to avoid being shot or use radial disarm to take guns away. Other than individually banishing and taking out enemies individually, limbo has a hard time taking out enemies. For example if you banish a group of high lvl grineer with cataclysm what will most likely happen? Chances are since the rift offers no CC (slow, stagger, some proc of some kind, etc.) the grineer will proceed to shred limbo since he is about as tough as a wet napkin. Don't get me wrong, I am not mad. I love limbo's concept, shifting between planes of existence is a really cool concept, it just seems that limbo doesn't have as much of a role to play as other frames.

24. Will we ever see more of these colonies we're supposed to be protecting?

25. In the intro quest, there's a point where you can choose to save a colony or yourself. Is there any benefit to saving the colony in that quest, and will we have more things like that in the future?

26. How's the progress on the archwing-to-classic mode(and vice versa) conversion, that is, the parts where we do both?

27. We were promised legions of female enemies this year, at the first dev stream of the year. We're now 100 days into the year(almost 1/3rd!) and not a single female enemy yet. Is this still on track, or has it been put next to focus and sending Ordis mail in the "bin of things we think we'll do, someday, maybe"?

28. Ordis 2.0 is... different. The liset is supposed to be "home base", and Ordis formerly completed that nicely.The original version was your slightly demented friend that made the liset feel welcoming. The current one comes across more as "blind date you ditch and never see again". Will we ever have a move back towards the friendlier, less-creepy, comforting Ordis, or an option to restrict him to that? It's a bit upsetting that the liset is somewhat uncomfortable/disturbing to hang out in now.

29. Who's your favorite cephalon?

30. Ordis hints that the Orbiter should be larger. Will we be seeing ways to expand it any time soon?

31. The parkour 2.0 demo in the sentients reveal showed a jarring change from the current matrix-style speed-oriented movements, to a more spiderman-style "stick to stuff and then crawl along it". Is this an intentional change over, or will the current speed-oriented version remain? Exactly how big of a change up is parkour 2.0 going to be?

32. There's a rather interesting(and pretty unique) wuxia feeling to the game with coptering and aerial attacks. There's also some speculation that they'll be done away with for parkour 2.0. Are our acrobatics doomed, or will we still get to play crouching tenno, hidden lancer?

33. At current rates, it should take us about 30 years to finish synthesizing every enemy created. Are there any long-term plans on that, or on the game in general?

34. If so, will there be any bonuses for children or grand children named for warframe characters? Little Alad VII certainly deserves something, right?

35. Speaking of, will we be seeing any more from Alad V? Will he be getting his own raid? How is everyone's favorite(we took a poll, he won) villain doing?

36. Codex entry sanity: The old excavation scanners are still in the codex(but not in game), and several quest-only things require burdensome numbers of scans(for example, chroma appears twice, and needs 50 scans each). These are just a few current(of the various really weird) things that have appeared. Can we get the system looked at? These really shouldn't need more than 1, given the number of times a player can actually encounter them without odd levels of coaxing other players to do strange things("Okay, now that we've done 10 waves of defense and made chroma appear and I scanned him, we quit the mission and repeat... 10 more times, and I'm done. And then you need more 10 times for you, too!").

Someone should take into consideration that warframe needs a knight now since we have a dragon and go with the dark knight arma concept art  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283913-warframe-concept-arma-the-dark-knight/ i really dont care if you change his look just really dont change anything else forreal because it already seems good enough or make a Minotaur i would like that too im sorry i just like greek mythology characters.  

Greetings DE, i have several questions

1. About Excaliber radial javelin become nerfed again after you guys did in Viver, and now you did nerf it again with LOS system (line of sight)

Then what make Excaliber useful in team right now? all of his syndicate augment are really useless too

2. Limbo got nerfed too, he cant hack while in the rift, then what his purpose on the game?

3. About Synoid gammacor being nerfed, and the gammacor version got better damage, why not give synoid one 75 damage to compare with normal gammacor that have 50 damage

4. I really missed Nemesis making it to be playable is awesome

5. Frost prime need to be redesign with his look, maybe add more accessories for him to be different from the normal one

6. i think the /Unstuck command not really work its still spawn at the stuck place, can you guys fix that?

7. When Parkour 2.0 comeout?

8. So the focus system being forgotten, need to make it happen again

9. Charge system will be comeback in melee, it will be great if the same as the Dynasty Warriors charge combo system alike

10. My last question is there any new raid mission in the future? such as fight Tyl Regor, Sargas Ruk, captain Vor, Lich Krill all at once

So its make end game really exiting

Edited by rukisama

37. Are there any more minigames on the horizon?

38. The next warframe? Hints?

39. A few players have wanted to see divisions of melee weapons into new classes based on their personal aesthetics. The obvious first problem is that many weapons only have a single mod-card stance, and this would require totally new stances to be made for weapons that already have stances, as well as some stat rebalancing for them as well. What are the thoughts on that sort of thing?

40. It's been stated that every new thing released will be balanced for pvp on launch. How has this affected the process of creation so far? Is it slower because more work needs to be done, or faster, because more angles are being examined, or no notable change?

41.Will the sentinels or kubrows be seeing any expansions to their ranks? Neither group has changed in some time now.

42. Are there any changes you guys would like to undo, if you could without totally borking the whole system?

43.Will we ever see passives or 5th powers?

44. Will we ever see frame selection matter to archwing beyond how many revives you get?

45. What's your favorite thing you've added to the game so far?

46. What's the thing you're most-excited about adding to the game in the future?

47. Now that frost prime is in the DisnEy Vault, when will we be seeing him again? Any estimates?

48. It's been oft-noted that one thing holding the game back at times are the limitations of the now nearly decade-old evolution engine. Are there any plans for an evolution engine 2.0 in the future to kick it up a notch(something built from the ground up), or is that too tall of an order with what's been built into this one?

49. Will Warframe ever release on the Wii-U? The Ouya? Or any other consoles or systems planned at all?

50. If like a zombie apocalypse(the infestation!) came to London, Ontario while you were at work, which devs would survive? Which devs would you be forced to take out? If there was a battle to the death, who would remain standing? How long would the next update take with just them left?

51. I noticed that Darvo's relay store uses banners based on a concept I suggested for syandanas for his syndicate, back before syndicates came out. Will Darvo be getting a syndicate? Will we get to wear the banners and syandanas? Or do I have to just settle for the banner?

52. We need more sandskates. Pets, deployables, syndicate... something. Will we be getting sandskate love, or is that not in the works?

53. What is the coolest thing you wanted to work on that you forgot about? Take a moment to actually think about it, see if you can remember it. Will it have a shot of being worked on now?

54. Any info about update 17 yet?

Any plans on making it easier to hit Corpus security cameras with melee weapons? It's frustrating to bring in a dagger only to find out that aerial melee attacks will hardly ever actually hit the cameras, which also makes it very difficult in Spy missions.

55. There are LOTS of rumors about Super Advent Star Armor Warframe. What can you tell us about the chinese version? What effect will it have on us? Will this affect the development process any? There's screenshots of them getting weapons and frames we don't have... will they be getting an entirely different game, or just exclusives? Or will we, too, be seeing versions of this stuff here as well?