Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Steve!
If Teshin lived in the orokin era. Is it possible that he might know more about the origin of the Stalker? 

If so, will he be able to tell us more about the Stalker and give us more lore of what happened in the mean-time.
Perhaps another quest?

Frost buff/rework? (He needs to have a lot of CC in his kit)

Sniper Scope changes/improvements? (Right now it's basically a jpg slapped to our screen that's pretty bad and distracting and does not help the player in anyway)

Better firing sounds for weapons? (Ex: Opticor not sounding like water, Latron prime not sounding like a whistle, etc.)

Better PhysX? (Us nvidia users feel neglected since you guys got rid of our physX)

Putting reload animations to the weapons that don't have them? (Ex: Boar Prime, Hind, Etc.)

Smoother reload animations? (Ex: Tigris reload looks stiff, sybaris as well, etc.)

Rework on older stance mods to be more like astral twilight and tempo royale? (Most stances are way too stiff and don't really flow well)

Scythe Buff? (Why weren't these buffed along with heavy weapons?)

Lato Buff? (These guns need to be more than mastery fodder. Make them something that can be decent in a t4)

Shotgun Buff? (Need I say more?)

Sniper Buff? (They need to be on par with bows)

Pump action shotgun anytime soon? (MOAR SHOTGUNS)

And last but not least could we get a nodachi type weapon?

Also DE these answers better be detailed as much as possible. I better not hear "We'll look into it" and such as an answer to everything. Unless its truly needed I better not hear that or I will be very disappointed. Like you said you are going to do 50 answers so I better expect these 50 not to be cheap and not helpful.

Edited by ShiroSlinky

A few of us have asked, I'm sure, but I'll add it in again. 

I'm not upset about the Odonata Prime, but why prime something that has, in comparison, so little content and is so new? I'm curious as to the process of these decisions. I personally thought we'd see a primed sniper rifle or something Kubrow related, since they've been around much longer. Especially the Kubrow, which in recent time has gotten so little love (Seriously though, ninja dog-llamas are awesome. 8 out of 8, they're gr8.)

To Scott and Steve [you decide who answers better]

As you're doing new and more frames all the time and your pool of things is getting thinner as seen that elemental damage has been covered [ember frost saryn volt chroma hydroid]

and you have made combination frames like mirage and mesa.

Is there ever going to be an real infested base warframe with actual abilities such as entering enemy unit and controlling it or even able to shoot that wierd swarm flying stuff on infested title sets. ??

Something that has always confused me is why did you nerf the gore AFTER Warframe went from a  rated-T game to a rated-M game? I remember back when the death animations used to be very graphic and it played a very large role in the very dark tone of Warframe. Now corpse seem to just fall to the ground and get launched a few feet back or desolve, etc. 

With-only-32color.gif

This was from when Warframe was rated T. What happened? Why can't we have this back? 

Also, any plans to buff the Silva & Aegis? The weapon is pathetically weak which is sad considering it is the first place winner in the melee contest.

I agree with this about the gore, please bring it back.

now on to my question:

1) Any update on the new reworks for the bosses?!

2) is there any progress on the third set of alt helm for the frames that currently have two?

3) will future Synthesis lore entries offer a bit more info on the target on top of the small cryptic story we get/got for them. I.E, weapons the grineer lancer uses, hight, weight, agility stuff like that in addition to the cool lore we get on them.

4) Why did you change the way Excals Proto armor worked? instead of just making the armor able to hole two enhancements, or just simply making the armor able to have an enhancement?

Edited by Senketsu_

Question: The implementation of line of sight on Excalibur's radial blind and javelin has made him rather mediocre when compared to other frames. Are there any current plans on modifying or improving his abilities, namely the aforementioned radial blind and javelin?

Hi, I dont know if this is considered Spam, but if it is please delete, i already have a Warning point.
I would like to know whether , if any, of these questions, or all could be answered 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428245-coptering-pvp-and-current-problem/

Currently , the coptering , is being transformed , a problem for many people .
In what way , plan parkour2.0 , balancing the use of coptering ?
Why should I use parkour, if the coptering , and the air strike , give me more momentum ?
Why the movement is limited , based on the melee we use ?
Why if a loki , use Scindo is slower , what one loki using Dual Zoren ?

BIG QUESTION! Is it really true you're looking at reworking Excalibur? I would LOVE to be able to use him in High Tier missions but he's just not that viable in comparison to almost all the other frames. I wanna use my Proto skin, look awesome AND be useful... all at the same time!

There is only one question that I need answered.

Why is the gore system so tame since Damage 2.0, and what are you doing to fix it?

I've been here since the beginning, came back after a long break and found the game had a lot more content, but the gore system was completely underwhelming compared to what it use to be. Impact and punture weapons don't even dismember people anymore.

If you want more information and to see the opinions of many other players, I made a thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436614-lack-of-gore-makes-combat-boring/

I see this is rated M for "mature." However, it seems this has become more like Playground-frame instead of the bloody Warframe many of us love and miss. 

My question: Will you either be changing the name from "Warframe" to something more tame, or will the ESRB rating be changed to E to satisfy the overprotective parents of the younger community playing this game?

when will drop tables be revisited and actually put some thought on them? the only thing that hurts WF more than bugs and lack of goal/endgame is the left out drop tables. i don want to have easy farm, but dont you feel like getting 4-5 forma bp in a t4 def seems like a bit of a joke on players? 

i dont mean to bash any DE member, but could DESheldon actually take us and our questions seriously? he has been avoiding answering most serious questions from players for a few devstreams now.

on the other side there is DEScott who might get some rage from players for some nerfs, but at least he is saying his point of view and communicates with playerbase.

this probably wont get in the devstream but i hope it would make players more aware of some things

Hello DE, 

For PvP, are there any plans to include mid-match team balancing or a team shuffle after a set number of wins with the same players? I'm asking this because I feel as if the stronger pvp teams can easily empty out a game mid-match because their foes cannot counter them.

Also would like to give a shout-out to Adam, who by coincidence was in my very first PvP match before the last devstream! What a way to start playing PvP!

So we've seen a Prime and his weapons being banished from the void, this is all well and good, but does this mean there will be some sort of rotation to available primes? Meaning Frost prime was the first prime frame available to everyone he was first to go, does mean Mag Prime is next to go? and so on and so forth?