Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

When are you going stop adding things and concentrate on fixing the issues already? For a beta, i think its pretty content rich and i think most people would agree that adding things componds problems more than the small fixes sum up to. Look at EA with Battlefield Series for example, Add more and more content till the games so bad you sell the public a new one! Or is that your plan????

In The Law of Retribution Trial, the Grustag Three always spawned (unless the game decided to bug) during the Hijack portion. So I was wondering if you plan on including the Stalker and Zanuka Hunter (Harvester) in future missions/quest/trials where they too have a 100% chance of spawning.

Would definitely make "farming" them a lot less random and time consuming.

Edited by SkySplitter

Will you revisit some of the old Frames in a more drastic manner (aka rework), and if you have any frame(s) on the table for a/some skill reworks which one(s) is it?

Would an option for more accurate view of weapons and frames be a possiblity (looking at a weapon on its own rather than in the hand of the frame)? The sidearms tend to be hard to jugde the color on when you're recoloring them, and some frames sometimes have very small areas that they have color patterns on making it hard to see from that distance on lower resolution computers.

I'll ask again. Are you guys doing ANYTHING MORE with the original Six SYNDICATES, or are you done with them (basically an admission of failure with the not-so-longterm system)? Just a yes or no is all I want.

Also, when can we expect to see the winners of the new mod idea contest?

I cannot wait! I'm going to the store to buy some popcorn. Also, here is my question:

There would be a Gore 2.0 soon? It's weird when you kill an ancient healer and there are arms flying around when you cut him.

Question.: was wondering if  cross profile saving would ever be a thing.. how i imagine it working is.. the exclusives would be locked to the console and vice versa, EX, the Renown  stuff only appears on ps4 version if a save was uploaded to server to access from PC / PC weapons in a future update would lock out on console version but retain any mastery earned

dunno if thats off the table but.. ive been hoping in vain something of this sort would be coming

thank you

Where is focus?  Its been delayed to many times so far. 

When are we getting another event?  Its been three months since we have had an actual event. 

The void traders offerings have been seriously disappointing the last several times he has shown up,  when will he start to have new items that are actually worth the wait? 

Where are the other new enemies?  You told us you wanted to hold off on introducing them until you could put them out at the same time, but you have already introduced the Manic, so where are the others?

Why did you guys remove Prime parts from the void instead of removing what players complain about having in the rotations/drop tables.  In other words why didn't you remove orokin cells, remove forma bps from T4 and reduce/remove the number of key drops from lower tier void runs. 

Are we getting any new archwing content?  We need new mission types badly as well as more mission nodes. And where is the re-done Golem? 

You guys have told us that you don't want warframe to be a grindfest, but recent changes/additions say otherwise (nerf to fusion core drops, build requirements for Chroma as examples).  Will you actually make changes to reduce grind or just keep telling us that you will while doing the opposite?

Are you guys going to get back on the roughly 2 month update schedule you used to hold to?  The 5 month wait for U16 was ridiculous. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Hello all. Just a few questions/thoughts.

1. What if the Stance mods were to effect the Slash/Impact/Puncture of a weapon. Such as for the Nikana's Blind Justice it says that is has an emphasis on impaling so maybe it would get a bit more puncture damage then if you were to use Tranquil Cleave.

2. Will there ever be complete alternate skins for Frames such as the Proto skin? Or how about alternate Prime helmets?  

3. I am assuming that Limbo will eventually get a alternate body skin. How about separating the colors for his blazer and pants? Also maybe throw in a bow-tie? I think it will make him look super dapper. 

That is all, thank you! :D

Can we expect normal frames rework in the future?

Ember is still very bad and don't have her own place. Damage, CC or support - there is always someone much better.

Frost - forgotten one. Can't really compete with Limbo in defencive mod, laughable damage, unreliable and weak CC.

Nekros - still mindless Descerate machine. Nothing even changed.

Excalibur - lost his position of P42W, don't get anything.

Any plans to buff older weapon content up to snuff? A lot of it has been outmoded thanks to a constant influx of new content.

Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, and Semi-automatic weapons are all fairly sub-par in today's game environment of the ridiculously large horde mentality.

Are there plans to rework the star map? If so, how?

Currently the planets in a circle is great, but once you zoom in to see the missions, it's a cluster of nonsense that from a visual standpoint makes no sense. The dot/line version was far easier to navigate (What with it being simple), and I'd love to see some ideas for a more streamlined mission-select map so that people knew some kind of order to do things in to progress instead of flailing around clicking every glowing tab, getting to the boss and still having half the planet not completed.

I have a couple of questions.

QUESTION NUMBER ONE: When parkour 2.0 hits PC, will there be IK rigging so that when we slide our bodies are positioned correctly?

QUESTION NUMBER THE SECOND: Have you ever considered switching over to large, single tile maps instead of a series of randomly connected tiles? Personally I would love to see these for capture missions, where you would have to infiltrate a large, heavily defended enemy base MGS style.

QUESTION NUMBER AFTER TWO: Air stealth kills when?

QUESTION NUMBER 2^2: Rapiers when?

QUESTION NUMBER HIGH FIVE: Puncture spear when?

QUESTION NUMBER I FORGOT: Why do we still have flashlights? Why is night vision, or tenno-vision, or whatever-vision not a standard thing for advanced bio-suits that only certain people can wear?

QUESTION NUMBER THE LAST FARTBENDER: While it is neat to be able to stop on any surface like spider-man, what made you think we would ever want to stop moving in a grineer/corpus mission, where even going at copter speeds the enemies miraculous motion, omnipotent awareness of our current position and light-speed bullets make it impossible to dodge everything?

Edited by Lukap99

QUESTION: Will there be a public Bug/Feedback tracker that we can look at to find out the status of a bug/feedback.

For example has it been noticed, been picked up, is in the progress of being solved, has been deemed not a bug, is not to be considered to be implemented, is being worked on, etc.

Ever gonna consider buffing Spectral Scream and allowing Effigy to actually buff allies like the descrip says?  Search Spectral Scram to see how horrible it is according to every Chroma user. For somthing that disables the more powerful arsenal of the Tenno, it sure does trade in powerful damage for weak damage.

One beautiful comparision would be Flamethrower vs Spectral Scream(Flamethrower vs Dragon Breath). The Ignis outperforms it, has punchthrough and has long range. All this scream has is status proc which the Ignis does not have. The least you can do is buff the range and the dmg the procs do. Perhaps maximize the range and make it unaffected by range mods.

Even press 1 to go into Dragon mode and press shoot to use Dragon Breath and with Afterburn, press aim to shoot balls. Press jump twice to float like the pelt with Effigy. You even crawl on all fours, even climb up surfaces and stay there. Maybe even fly though it can drain more energy for balance if needed. press melee to attack with claws that have good range taking into consideration mods equipped on melee. Whether you need the pelt or not to do all this but dragon breath is up for debate.

It's quite disappointing to see Dragons Breath outdone by any weapon especially a flamethrower and Dragon frame is suppose to be the most powerful, the one exception to having 1 ability no one likes. Great concept, poor execution. Could have easily been one of those stellar overused 1 abilities much like Hall of Mirrors, it even looks awesome.

On a side note, the augment is garbage, well, many say it is. You should search for Afterburn to see public opinion. No one uses it never seen it in any build. Don't see why you have to be precise to hit a target and the payoff is low damage. No one like precise targeting abilities. balls should explode and have the radius and explosion damage of the Ogris. This is a Dragon frame, would expect no less.

So the least you guys can do is give the Afterburn augment radial/area damage and high proc damage and explosion damage if fire with little fireballs coming out doing smaller explosions like a cluster fireball. this would make Spectral Scream awesome and fun to use. Even lave visual effects in the area.

Such as freezing the area, engulfing it in fire, poisson wherever you aim, lighting cloaked enemies shaking in their boots so much, they can hardly aim and get shocked randomly even chaining to each other randomly. Afterburn can leave a puddle of lava, a frozen puddle of water, a puddle of poison(Infested moa) and electrical appliances going haywire and enemies emitting lightning.

These are some things to take into consideration. Not all these have to done but doing all these would be a massive improvement though. Would love to see an awesome looking ability like Spectral Scream get a nice interesting buff and a wicked visual overhaul or upgrade.

I have used Spectral Scream myself with power mods, it's disappointing, even with fire, even on infested. Seems ok with CC, but my weapons can CC better or CC for me while I have freedom to do other things while CCing with weapons. Gotta make getting locked out of using weapons and abilities worth it and not make Chroma a sitting duck and even depend on his 3rd to make this skill decent.

Don't think I have ever killed anything with this ability and it's CC only does so much before you die or go back to weapons. Simply does not do enough.

Also might do a search on his 2nd ability to make sure people are satisfied with all elements. I read the fire aura isn't doing enough damage.

SYNTHESIS DATA IN LISET

So when is that Flamethrower getting a makeover and speed buff

Notice in the gifs below how it lights up the darkness and look at it's travel speed of the flames. It's so fast. Ignis gas/flame travel speed can either be a buff or visual upgrade while not consuming more ammo. Even fire rate mods should make it faster...

Also think it should leave things burning for 1-3 seconds, maybe 5.

At the very least it could cause a faster burn proc or more damaging burn proc.

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif

I+_d6b3e0ccc94846135930e0ced65ef34c.jpg

DSC03263.JPG

flamethrower.jpg

Are you going to implement a Ninja Run feature(As seen in metal Gear Rising) to make parkour easier even if it means not implementing it fully, only making parkour somewhat easier and bearable?

Ever going to to more with that chainsaw gun?

Ever going to make unique weapons more fun?

Melee:

Are ye ever going to address the issues many people have with timed attacks?

it does not fit the game well and can be hard to do in a heated battle, not to mention that people are admitting to not bothering with combs due to the difficulty of doing them and the fact that it's hardly rewarding, not to mention the fact that it also slows you down making it worse than quick melee.

The current system has a nice promise, but it executes poorly and make quick melee for convenient for not dying.

Melee Combos Take Too Much Concentration And Aren't Even Worth Doing.

Not Sure If I'm The Only One Who Feels This Way Regarding Melee Combos

Combo String System(Using The Reload Button) - A Better Combo System

How about holding down "use" "Switch" and "Reload" keys to execute different combos maybe even for quick shot ala Devil May Cry("Switch" key)? Holding down melee for either charge attack or another combos. You already got holding down "block" and "back" down, even holding down "Sprint" Speeds up the flow, but ultimately fails at making you as fast as quick melee.

Or you can tap those buttons to switch to another combo(can even include a sorta sub-stance where they stand differently based on what you switched to)

What would make the current system more bearable would be showing a cobo string branching off into different combos strings and as you push a button, the buttons on the string would highlight basically telling you where you are in the combo.

And when are you going to improve quickening?

It makes no sense that you take away Fury's speed and give it to a mod that ruins your energy pool. 80% loss in efficiency just to get back the speed you lost with Fury's nerf. Fury should have NEVER been nerf and Quickening should NEVER make you lose 80% efficiency. You have Corrupt Charge" that you can use instead for better results with way less efficiency loss. If fury is going to be 30%, then quickening should not have efficiency loss at all, having to channel is god enough. I can reach more speed with using Volt/Valkyr, why even use Quickening. it's so useless. Energy drained in a few hits of a mob. Energy Restore can barely keep up and even using that is too much. 

In the end, timed attacks don't have to go, but hold attacks should be implemented as an alternative. it would be similar to hotkey, but would have that Devil May Cry 5 feel.

Even magically switch between each melee weapon with each button press by materializing them using nanotechnites(Or Nano tech)...

You have Sword, Scythe, galive equipped, hold or press each button i mentioned earlier to materialize them r simply have different combos for the same weapon.

And you should speed up the animation of each combos, there is no reason for them to be so slow and get you killed.

Melee Quick Shot

Melee Stance Mod Stat Rework (Multi-Hit/multi-Shot In Place Of Additional Mod...

Dagger Stance Attackspeed Bug?

Alt Fire And Zoom In Are Separate Keys. Why Don't They Work As Such?

Impact, Puncture And Slash Are Meaningless - What are ye guys going to do about this?

sn8UaKa.gif

You even going to fix this?

Even the Glaive slide attack is strong than it's thow damage. Are you going to reverse this?

Also Mirage Hall of Mirror clones cannot toss the Glaive with it equipped. I do however see them toss it when it's not equipped, but only when hosting, much lke the dread issue especially with thunderbolt. You going to fix this?

Extras:

You guys ever going to start adding new tiles to old tiles again with each update or at least major update? The old tiles are getting boring and repetitive especially the age old ones.

You ever going to add custom player created tilesets like you said you guys would do?

You ever going to give kubrows an auto loot system like a trained pet and even sniff out enemies?

Would you be able to transfer to each planetary lobby w/o going back to Liset and have Ordis fly the Liset to your location. It would make the Liset similar to a "My Room" feature.

Would you be able to access the star chart and begin missions from the lobby without going into liset?

Would there ever be an HQ lobby?

Ever thought of disabling energy drain trap doors until U15 for the sake of sword alone?

Every going to make alerts adapt any infested tilesets and other missions?

Infested missions ever going to go dark?

Invasions ever going to get new music, tilesets, planets, missions(Ext is boring, tired and broken), and more meaningful rewards?

Ever going to allow credits to add up based on time spent in endless missions and alerts?

(In the time spent moving up to wave 10, i could have done upto wave 5 twice over and earn double the credits of going to 10 and triple going to 15 and quadruple for 20 and so forth. Something is seriously wrong here)

Ever going to simplify Void keys and make T1-T4 keys rather than T2(Insert Mission here)?

It's a convoluted mess and there is no definitive way to even get precisely the right key which means you must deal with awful trading and pray you can use the wrong key to get the right one.which hardly happens.

Ever going to put Void key rewards back in normal missions? See no reason why they aren't there in the first place?

Every going to make T1 keys appear after 5 waves/5 minutes, etc. happen more often and T2 for 10 and T3/T4 for 15?

You guys ever going to streamline the escape menu more?

Rather than click on "Equipment" then click Arsenal, you hover over "Equipment" then hover over "Arsenal" and click it.

Question 1: What about some Kubrow love? and Im not talking about just fixing the finisher move of the Sunika and Sahasa, im talking more mods, more patterns, more ways to distinguish between them (ear size, saber teeth, claw size, tail size etc etc), ways to control behavior etc etc etc etc.

Question 2: Chroma needs a buff, we all can agree on that, is that happening any time soon?

Question 3: How about some extra special weapons that can drop from Zanuka Hunter, Grustrag Three, Stalker

Nullifiers and non-auto weapons?
Manic?
Where's stealth takedowns for MOAs?
Where's dismemberment for MOAs, Chargers, Ancients?
Why do we still have stamina?

Also a million times this

Something that has always confused me is why did you nerf the gore AFTER Warframe went from a  rated-T game to a rated-M game? I remember back when the death animations used to be very graphic and it played a very large role in the very dark tone of Warframe. Now corpse seem to just fall to the ground and get launched a few feet back or desolve, etc. 

With-only-32color.gif

This was from when Warframe was rated T. What happened? Why can't we have this back? 

Also, any plans to buff the Silva & Aegis? The weapon is pathetically weak which is sad considering it is the first place winner in the melee contest.