Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hint On Next Syndicate Weapon?

Not going to lie Secura Lanka sounds nifty.

Going by that logic:

Secura Lanka

Sancti Boar

Vaykor Grakata

Suda,Red Veil and Arbiters don't have any other weapon other than their secondaries.

Suda: Quanta probably

Arbiters: Tenno weaponry, Braton maybe?

Red Veil: Attica?

Edited by Morgax

Unfortunately not all operatives will use the syndicate weapons, for example in a mission for steel meridian, one operative will carry a vaykor marelok, while the other will carry a grakata.

both of them are holding the same gun, just cant quite get them to stand tgt, but i get what u mean

Going by that logic:

Secura Lanka

Sancti Boar

Vaykor Grakata

Suda,Red Veil and Arbiters don't have any other weapon other than their secondaries.

braton isn't tenno, it's a corpus weapon,also i think that most likely suda will get a new weapon same way that happened with the gammacor and  sancti tigris is more likely (thus far no prime weapons were given syndacate versions)

Edited by bl4ckhunter

braton isn't tenno, it's a corpus weapon,also i think that most likely suda will get a new weapon same way that happened with the gammacor and  sancti tigris is more likely (thus far no prime weapons were given syndacate versions)

There is such a thing as a Boar that is not Prime.

I agree that Suda should not get a Quanta but instead a entirely new Cephalon built weapon as per the Gammacor.

Red Veil Operatives originally had a chance of carrying a weapon other than the Rakta Ballistica but it was hotfixed about two days later.  If I remember correctly they sometimes had Kunai.

The Wiki also Says:

The Braton is a cheap production assault rifle manufactured by the Corpus, equally balanced amongst the three physical damages (barring a fraction more Slash damage).

Edited by LABAL

Going by that logic:

Secura Lanka

Sancti Boar

Vaykor Grakata

Interesting idea, I'd like that.

Braton and Strun models were likely all the rage during the orokin era for their grineer soldiers. So easiest to cheaply reverse engineer for corpus with their own manufacturing systems after the fall. Like all the AK-47 knockoffs today. Would be nice to see a sleek wooden Tenno version by the Arbiters.

A sniper with AOE syndicate blast seems mostly pointless though. I hope primaries have a new effect.

Edited by Firetempest